Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 3490 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 52340
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52220
    BookerM. New meat Wonie.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  2. #52219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1402
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStar45  [View Original Post]
    Saw Pepsi today for an amazing Greek session and she told me her schedule for the foreseeable future is going to be Vegas on the weekdays and LA on the weekends. She took a vacation in August and early September so it's good to have her back.
    We Miss her in Hawaii.

  3. #52218

    Sammy is Not Hot

    Saw Sammy in PV (Booker Gray / CGLA). Opened up the door and turned right around. The pics are nowhere near her and I have to guess that all the positive reviews I read are fake. She is fat and ugly.

  4. #52217

    Cream

    Cream has a small, cute body. Her face looks mature, and she has small pink nipples and a delicious pink pussy.

    It is excellent for sucking nipples and the pussy; she is very receptive to it and enjoys it immensely.

    Her butt is small, and her pussy is tighter than expected—it feels great. Of course, it looks beautiful too, making it a pleasure to lick for a long time.

    She becomes full of energy when she gets aroused. You need to really stimulate her to get her excited. I think that's the key.

    It is suitable for service hunters. It is recommended for service hunters.

  5. #52216

    Adora

    Quote Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.
    Adora is 5'6" tall.

    She is tall and slender, and she excels at BBBJ and DT. She has fair, smooth skin and a beautiful backside. She is very enthusiastic about the service and also offers Greek sex. I didn't try Greek this time, but I plan to give it a go next time. She did encourage me to try it, and although I said I'd do it later, at the end of the session, she let me insert two of my fingersone into her pussy and the other into her anus.

    It felt a bit strange doing it that way, but she liked it, and I found it fun too.
    Please try out this new vendor as well.

    Omgpink.net

  6. #52215

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that a few OC Latinas at FirstAsians offered BB, but it did not last. A majority were no CIP. So while possible, it is just really rare. Unicorn hunting.
    I tried out Alyssa through ROKM a couple of weeks ago. It was nice to be with someone who speaks English well. She was nice looking. A bit heavier than the photos (no surprise), but definitely the girl in the pictures.

    She was playful and pleasant. Usually, I have no trouble filling an entire hour with fucking before cumming, In this case, though, her squeeze box felt so good, and she used it so well, that I made my sperm donation well before the time was up. She generously gave me a solid massage, but she wasn't really pushing me towards round two. Service-wise she isn't a nympho. But I think that she enjoys herself.

    In answer to Download X above, she is a (Brazliian) latina who offers full-service BBFS / CIP. Maybe the unicorn you are looking for.

  7. #52214
    Kbliss roundup Kona, Sharon.

  8. #52213
    BookerM. New meat Cream, Lia.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  9. #52212

    Oh mama

    Anyone seen this lizzy yet? If she's just as curvy as her pics than I need to know so I can book with her. I'm debating between her and Jessy for my monthly treat.

    https://get9irl.com/Lizzy

    https://get9irl.com/Jessy

  10. #52211

    Pepsi

    Saw Pepsi today for an amazing Greek session and she told me her schedule for the foreseeable future is going to be Vegas on the weekdays and LA on the weekends. She took a vacation in August and early September so it's good to have her back.

  11. #52210

    For a multi hour session

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    How common are 2, 3+ hours session for you and everyone else?
    About two or three a month, just depends on who comes up in my rotation.

  12. #52209

    Anyone try Taylor?

    I just came across this link and was interested how your session went if you tried her.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/taylor2/

  13. #52208
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikikirikrik  [View Original Post]
    What does the BB Special category mean on cgirls? Is it BBFS included?
    Yeah usually means BBFS and all the sort.

  14. #52207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.
    She is definitely about 5-06 and rail skinny with small A / B cup natural flap jacks. Service is good. For me looks is a 6 service is an 8.

  15. #52206
    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Never 30 minutes, IMO a session needs at least 1 hour. One hour for a first meet and girls in my rotation. Two hours, sometimes more, for favorites and some duos.
    How common are 2, 3+ hours session for you and everyone else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape