The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 3489 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 52333
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52168
    BookerM. New meat Jinju, Taylor. Julia back.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  2. #52167

    KDC Jessy

    Yall better line up for her!

    Pics are her. Young, pretty, petite, B cups, BBL that's just the right size. And all that for 360. She still has the schoolgirl outfit and wore it when I was let in. DFK from the door. Great head for someone new. Rims and allows FIV. She's not stingy with service. She gives it all. You can tell she enjoys the session too. She wants to get her nut just as much as me. She's like a much younger Jenny! I would not be surprised if they up charge her. This is a steal!

    If it's the same as the previous ones, she will only be in LA for a couple of weeks then will be moved to OC. Will take advantage of this short window.

  3. #52166
    Any mongers do trimix injections before BBing a KGIRL?

  4. #52165

    Fendi K Or Sarah K

    Anyone have any intel? Looks like they are new.

  5. #52164
    BookerM. New meat Hani and Suni. Kona back in pv.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  6. #52163

    OG Dana

    Has anyone have Intel on OG Dana? I haven't seen her list for a hot minute.

  7. #52162
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this Rai kgirl starting 9/2 is coming from SJ? I feel like I've seen her pictures somewhere.
    I just realized you probably recognized her new pics from Caras, where she recently did a tour as Baby Skye.

  8. #52161

    Beginner rec?

    Hey could someone help me out, I'm new to the Korean agency side, been doing MPs. What are some websites you rec, girls you rec, and how to tell what's fake and not? Please DM me.

  9. #52160

    Celina

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Celina is back on the menu with M but with msog upcharge now since her last visit. Is she worth the tag price?
    Celina is back. I think it's likely because she includes a complimentary Nuru massage with the one-hour session. Although the price has gone up slightly compared to last time, she is young, and the Nuru massage was actually quite good—I feel it's worth the cost. It was a nice change of pace from the usual routine; taking the time to relax while getting the Nuru massage provided a unique sensation and a stimulating experience.

  10. #52159
    BookerM. New meat Baby Ayla, Baby Nina, Baby Michi, Nari. Keily back in mw.

  11. #52158
    Louis did not seem to be on a heavy side to me but she's not petite either. I would not call Enji as GND face as well but to each his own. Rina is top service with like a sporty body. Maybe a medium C.

    You can try Niya for big tits and service, but also not a GND face imo. Has Zuri been suggested? Kona is visiting PV, not D cups but cute face and top service.

    I've been eyeing Sharon but hasn't had the chance yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mari recently? I haven't got a chance to see her since last asked, schedule didn't match up.

    Some said body type is comparable to Enju (currently have flat abs and slimmed downed compared to her debut period), what about face and tits? And does she got better service then Enji?

    I mean Enji is top notch in service and tits with that GND look. She is also on the younger side like 30 something and fit.

    Anyone care to share? Trying to see Mari this week or just go back to see Enji.

    Big tit D cup service queen in L. A now days are slim picking. Heard about Hwasa but review were mixed (outward tits), also louis and review also mixed (heavier side), sigh.

    What else left are all long time resident like Ella, Vanilla, phoebe and, baby joe.

    Another one I'm wondering is Rina, said she got D cup but no one review her?

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/mari-1
    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/rina-1

  12. #52157

    Celina

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Celina is back on the menu with M but with msog upcharge now since her last visit. Is she worth the tag price?
    You can also book her through Kbeauty and LGP. It seems they have different pricing for one hour, but the same charge for msog. I've only seen her two times, and both sessions were decent. I haven't tried to go for a second shot with her since I'm mostly a one shot guy. As for my second visit, we started off with a nuru massage which lasted about 20 minutes.

  13. #52156

    Celina

    Celina is back on the menu with M but with msog upcharge now since her last visit. Is she worth the tag price?

  14. #52155
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12  [View Original Post]
    Ran into another monger today at Ktown. You could probably tell he was one. He walked into the building and was just hanging out in the lobby looking at his phone until I pressed the up button for the elevator. It seemed like he hadn't received the provider's apartment number yet, because he got off on the same floor as me, then stepped aside while continuing to look at his phone. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
    One too many times recently in the past month. If this is a certain apartment complex on the infamous 304 + Bay Area Rapid Transit street (hopefully people get it), I stopped going there for now since foot traffic through the guest entrance is way too hot. Plus the entire sidewalk is littered with cameras LOL.

  15. #52154

    Rina review

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mari recently? I haven't got a chance to see her since last asked, schedule didn't match up.

    Some said body type is comparable to Enju (currently have flat abs and slimmed downed compared to her debut period), what about face and tits? And does she got better service then Enji?

    I mean Enji is top notch in service and tits with that GND look. She is also on the younger side like 30 something and fit.

    Anyone care to share? Trying to see Mari this week or just go back to see Enji.

    Big tit D cup service queen in L. A now days are slim picking. Heard about Hwasa but review were mixed (outward tits), also louis and review also mixed (heavier side), sigh.

    What else left are all long time resident like Ella, Vanilla, phoebe and, baby joe.

    Another one I'm wondering is Rina, said she got D cup but no one review her? .

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/mari-1
    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/rina-1
    My apologies, found Rina's review and a no to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape