Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 52328
-
09-19-26 01:51 #52193Senior Member

Posts: 305Go with confidence
Yes, especially the red outfit. Some P.S. But it's her. She's a guaranteed good time.
Originally Posted by LoveEm
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:34 #52192Senior Member

Posts: 78Sienna
Just a small question for those who have seen her. Are her photos accurate to her appearance? I understand that very few use actual photos anymore, but are they at least somewhat close?
Thank you in advance.
-
09-18-26 16:01 #52191Senior Member

Posts: 802She's the only latina or non-korean that does rimming so I was surprised with that. Kgirl like service so when I do go see her when's she comes to OC.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
Mari hasn't been to OC for almost an year but she's hot MILF, def not chubby when I saw her. Excellent attitude and service. Good friend with Sadie. Hopefully she hasn't gained any weight.
-
09-18-26 00:48 #52190Regular Member

Posts: 12Legend Nana
Had the pleasure of seeing the legend Nana in Mid-Wilshire. I had an amazing time with her. She brought high energy service. Lots of DFK, rimming, and DATY.
She gave me a massage and she has strong hands.
Did 2 shots: CIP and CIM.
I will be seeing her again.
-
09-17-26 23:16 #52189Senior Member

Posts: 1576Alyssa to Mari
Oh my, that right there is something, thanks. I mean from the stats she is already a big girl compares to k-spinners, if she is not even hot, might as well try something else, back to Mari, have you seen her? From her stats at 5 foot with 110 lbs, I guess she is on the chubby or stumppy side?
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 21:33 #52188Senior Member

Posts: 305Bbl
The lumps in the hips are BBL. Seems still new hence the hardness. Her roommate, Nana, also has it. I guess they prepared them for this tour. They implant in the hips for a curvier figure but not in directly in the butt. Not an expert, just my observation and opinion.
Originally Posted by KeneBahl
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 20:09 #52187Senior Member

Posts: 29KDC Jessy
Took the advice of NotHobbyPro, but booked through get9 irl, since I'm already cleared with them.
https://get9irl.com/Jessy
Pics are her, which is somewhat of an oddity but it's a good solid representation. There's something a little hard and lumpy in her hips, not sure if she's had butt implants?
She's very passionate and gets really wet. DFK throughout the session. Seemed to enjoy DATY a lot. Has a set of nice large veiny tits.
Probably not quite S-Tier but def. A-Tier in my book. Very refreshing option, given a lot of the ladies are Ajumma.
If I could fuck her every day for the rest of my life I'd be a happy dude.
Absolutely would repeat.
Treat her well!
-
09-17-26 15:35 #52186Senior Member

Posts: 802She's full bb and cip.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
But she's a MILF. Very nice lady but not much a looker and could lose some lbs.
-
09-17-26 11:17 #52185Senior Member

Posts: 2321Kbliss availability Kona, Sharon.
-
09-17-26 02:11 #52184Regular Member

Posts: 2Vini Mila Duo
Anyone try them out as a duo? I haven't seen any reviews on them.
-
09-16-26 22:47 #52183Senior Member

Posts: 49Not sure about CIP but pretty sure it was there
I did not do CIP but did CIM. However, all throughout the very enjoyable activity she never tried to stop me or gave any sort of concern. So I think CIP was there.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 19:23 #52182Regular Member

Posts: 10Nana / Nana S.
After taking some break from mongering due to health issues, I contacted the PO for a refresher appt. Luckily a new girl had just started who was fresh off the boat.
Nana was available and it was an amazing, memorable session.
Got the address to an incall that I used to frequent which was prob the easiest street parking in LA. Opened the door and she stood naked behind the door just as I requested. She was short around 5' with slim and slightly tanned body. Full C cup or small D cup MM with a nice ass to grab. We both DFK right away which I really missed after being away from action for so long.
Then she led me down to her room behind the curtained-off hallway. She helped me undress while we groped and DFK with saliva drooping off our mouths very hot. I passed the smell test and breath check so she proceeded to kneel for some standing BBBJ. She incorporated some sloppy BLS while HJ my shaft and that sent me over the edge. Maybe she felt it in her hand so she stopped abruptly and told me "no cum" LOL. Then she got behind me and had me spread my legs and my cheeks for some light rimming which it was my first time receiving a standing rimming while she was gently caressing my cock.
Afterward I had her lay on the bed and did some DATY with light FIV. She seemed to enjoy it by letting me know with her sexy moans. At one point I thought she was squirting but I'm pretty sure she was just getting really wet like to the point of gushing as I got too carried away with the FIV. She eventually O and told me "too hard baby" while smirking. Noted for future ref to not finger her too much LOL. Then I entered her standing mish while we DFK then we transitioned to doggy and finally standing doggy while we made out. I'm considerably taller so it was easy in that position. One of the reasons why I'm so stubborn on seeing petite girls LOL. We cuddled for a bit while talking in broken english and translator app then took a shower while DFK and left a happy man.
All in all, it was a good session and the price is unbeatable in a sea of inflated, priced-out girls. 360 at 1 hr all inclusive.
-
09-16-26 18:13 #52181Senior Member

Posts: 788Maya (New pics)
Are those new pics on 6 et9 irl her real pics? Doesn't even look loke the same person compared to her original pics. But if that's really her in the new pics, she is one sexy MILF LOL.
-
09-16-26 17:59 #52180Regular Member

Posts: 92Yes
It literally says so in the link provided.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 16:41 #52179Senior Member

Posts: 2759They're also listed on Get9:
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
https://get9irl.com/Jessy
https://get9irl.com/NanaS
If you see the Get9 profile cards for LA, notice the red F Special on the lower left. It will help you find similar priced girls who are bb and msog included. For example, Louis (9/20), Maya (9/17), Nana (KDC), Julia, Sharon, Jessy (KDC), Sienna, Keily, Cici, Lexus, Emma, Chloe.K, Shasha, Phoebe, Niya, Lucy, and Ella.
People assume F Special (full bb special) girls are Service girls, and it is generally true. There are many familiar names above, people have often recommended them for Service. When a girl has enough Looks in combo with Service, I'll see her. If other people have the same idea as that, you can say such a girl will have broad appeal.
CGLA has a section 'BB Special' with a similar idea, but that includes msog upcharge or discounted upcharge girls too. On Get9's site, such girls are pink Special. So, CGLA's section is a combo of the red F Special plus the pink Special girls. This is useful for guys who research by 'Price First'.
I noticed that a few OC Latinas at FirstAsians offered BB, but it did not last. A majority were no CIP. So while possible, it is just really rare. Unicorn hunting.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





