Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 52328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52208
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikikirikrik  [View Original Post]
    What does the BB Special category mean on cgirls? Is it BBFS included?
    Yeah usually means BBFS and all the sort.

  2. #52207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.
    She is definitely about 5-06 and rail skinny with small A / B cup natural flap jacks. Service is good. For me looks is a 6 service is an 8.

  3. #52206
    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Never 30 minutes, IMO a session needs at least 1 hour. One hour for a first meet and girls in my rotation. Two hours, sometimes more, for favorites and some duos.
    How common are 2, 3+ hours session for you and everyone else?

  4. #52205
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Yes, especially the red outfit. Some P.S. But it's her. She's a guaranteed good time.
    Thank you, good sir!

  5. #52204
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddleme9  [View Original Post]
    ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.
    High key I'm also eyeing Adora. That menu is crazy. Can't say it isn't easy to find any one on tinder for some spray and pray play but not a lot of girls in this space let you nut on their face. Or at least it isn't advertised openly.

    Idk what this hobby is doing to me. I can't look at women my age and the milfier girls is the only thing doing it for me.

  6. #52203

    BB Special

    What does the BB Special category mean on cgirls? Is it BBFS included?

  7. #52202

    This works pretty well for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
    Never 30 minutes, IMO a session needs at least 1 hour. One hour for a first meet and girls in my rotation. Two hours, sometimes more, for favorites and some duos.

  8. #52201

    An hour

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
    You're getting twice as much time for an extra $50 generally. The savings just aren't significant enough to go with a shorter session.

    Outside of these agencies when you have girls who offer 30 minute and 45 minute sessions at a reasonable discount to an hour, I like 45 minutes. I'm a one pump guy these days and 45 minutes is exactly how long I need for a perfect experience.

  9. #52200

    Adora

    Quote Originally Posted by cuddleme9  [View Original Post]
    ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.
    I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.

  10. #52199

    Vini

    Tried her out after looking at pictures. Cute face somewhat matches, PSed.

    I think between premilf-MILF. Nice little box. White skin. Fun MM.

    Was engaging. Let me kiss and no hesitation.

    BJ was good no toothy. Did 1 pop not 20 anymore can't do 2.

  11. #52198
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
    I do one hour almost exclusively. I find that 30 minutes results in rushed service especially because I enjoy edging to build up tension for a better climax. There are those I know that do 30 minutes or multi-hours. To each their own. The only times that I've done 30 minutes were when I wanted to TOFTT but felt something amiss. I can power through disappointment to a climax in most cases else I just walk. But that's a good question. I'll ask the girls to see what the distribution is like.

  12. #52197
    ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.

  13. #52196

    An hour

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
    I'm old so I always do an hour.

  14. #52195

    Appointment Length

    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?

  15. #52194

    Nana

    When they say eat your wheaties, they are not kidding. Idk what else to add that hasn't already been said over the years but that woman can fuck and suck. Idk why it took me so long to partake. Top 3 service queen in LA no doubt. An absolute must try, I felt like I earned my stripes today. I don't think a girl has ever worked harder for a 2nd nut. My dick is sore, balls drained and body loooose. Easy repeat but it needs to be a certain kind of day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape