Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 506 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7577
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7532

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    I'm not being argumentative here but Why do you hate when people ask that? Isn't that what this site is for?
    You are correct. That is what the site is for. I guess what bothers me is when someone has 20 posts and they're all asking about providers. Not giving any information. I'm a firm believer in "taking one for the team" and letting other people know about it.

    However, when you're coming from far away. Out of town or over an hour drive, I feel that it's fair to ask. Especially, when it's something new like that one was.

  2. #7531

    Deposit required, it was giving scam

    There were quite a bit of red flags for me. Then proceeds to send me a multitude of pictures that were AI generated based on the same pose of her Ad.

    Hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    She wants $190 for the Swedish massage and you have to do a $50 deposit. I don't do deposits.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    I called the number on the ad about an hour after it was published and left a message, no one answered. Also sent a text, no answer as of yet. Will update if I hear anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    So I usually Hate when people ask this question but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's so far for me. I don't want to make a trip an hour and a half away for nothing. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e1V2zCEa3knXnD

    Any info is certainly appreciated.

  3. #7530
    LOL.

    Thanks, I needed that laugh. Rough day.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    You prefer your deposits to be during or near the end of your session? Sorry, couldn't resist.

  4. #7529

    Did you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    She wants $190 for the Swedish massage and you have to do a $50 deposit. I don't do deposits.
    You prefer your deposits to be during or near the end of your session? Sorry, couldn't resist.

  5. #7528
    She wants $190 for the Swedish massage and you have to do a $50 deposit. I don't do deposits.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    I called the number on the ad about an hour after it was published and left a message, no one answered. Also sent a text, no answer as of yet. Will update if I hear anything.

  6. #7527

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    So I usually Hate when people ask this question but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's so far for me. I don't want to make a trip an hour and a half away for nothing. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e1V2zCEa3knXnD

    Any info is certainly appreciated.
    I'm not being argumentative here but Why do you hate when people ask that? Isn't that what this site is for?

  7. #7526
    I called the number on the ad about an hour after it was published and left a message, no one answered. Also sent a text, no answer as of yet. Will update if I hear anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    So I usually Hate when people ask this question but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's so far for me. I don't want to make a trip an hour and a half away for nothing. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e1V2zCEa3knXnD

    Any info is certainly appreciated.

  8. #7525

    Anyone tried this?

    So I usually Hate when people ask this question but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's so far for me. I don't want to make a trip an hour and a half away for nothing. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e1V2zCEa3knXnD

    Any info is certainly appreciated.

  9. #7524
    I tried the masseuse with the red hair a little while back she didn't have an attitude when I went maybe she was having a bad day when you visited, not vouching for her. Yes her ass is phat couldn't tell if its enhanced or natural as she kept her bottoms on during the finish, the massage wasn't the greatest it wasn't rushed but I could tell she wasn't that into it. Mostly oil and a light rub not too much attention to anything really. Flip was ok, might go back just to see what else is in the menu but would not make her a regular.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...c9TQm2EdA1Bf3G

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyLover3  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT on these two.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...VEU5pyGjJG7V7K

    VERY short, fit little latina with a nice, relatively big rack and absolutely enormous ass. Probably closer to 40 vs. Her photos but still very cute. Massage was just ok, mostly an oily tease for 1. 2. L1 was available but that's it for. 8. I won't be going back personally. You can book online through booksy, they have multiple girls at the spa and wouldn't recommend the other two.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...c9TQm2EdA1Bf3G

    Ran into this one at a latina spa a little while back. Cute with a tight phat ass, but lazy with a terrible attitude and doesn't speak a word of English. Extras definitely available but I won't go near that after last time.

  10. #7523

    Any actual quality massage?

    Do any of the generic CL ads that pop up every day actually give a quality massage for a decent price?

  11. #7522

    New Tryouts

    TOFTT on these two.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...VEU5pyGjJG7V7K

    VERY short, fit little latina with a nice, relatively big rack and absolutely enormous ass. Probably closer to 40 vs. Her photos but still very cute. Massage was just ok, mostly an oily tease for 1. 2. L1 was available but that's it for. 8. I won't be going back personally. You can book online through booksy, they have multiple girls at the spa and wouldn't recommend the other two.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...c9TQm2EdA1Bf3G

    Ran into this one at a latina spa a little while back. Cute with a tight phat ass, but lazy with a terrible attitude and doesn't speak a word of English. Extras definitely available but I won't go near that after last time.

  12. #7521
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    I added a screenshot of the CL Ad.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    I've seen her just for the massage, which was good and pretty professional. Location was a quiet apartment. She hasn't mentioned anything about extras and I haven't asked yet. But, I probably will. She has a bed lying in the same room as where she puts her massage table 🤔.

    She's very cute. Short, maybe 5'3, curvy and yes big boobas. A touch older than the photos and she's trimmed down so not really a bbw now. Great vibe, massage was one bundle of roses. I'll go back.

  13. #7520

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    This new spa is not the old Eden, it's a tall Asian woman with big tuts and no butt, who is overpriced but gives a strong deep tissue massage. So if you want a strong massage go for that, but the upgrades are wayyyyy over priced for quality of service, she does get bonus points for her dirty talk. There are much better options in the area. Also Columbia's review of her was spot on and I love a big girl but something was just off with our session. I considered my session as TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-brand-new-spamco-lake-nona/211UnNpQHtkJQrFUk1nrWK

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    Great deep tissue massage and good price. 8, L1 same. Overall a decent experience but I'd probably only go back for the massage.

  14. #7519

    Paris Spa and Beuty - $400?

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    That's actually how they spelled it. The girl, first of all was Hispanic not Asian. Did not speak any English. The massage was just a light rub. But the extras were fantastic! All covered. 200+200.
    So a total of $400? That's a bit on the high side, can you share more deets?

  15. #7518
    The chick can jerk you off while the dude fingers your ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Any insights? It is my understanding that you can do two hands if you would like.

    Please feel free to PM.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...r77pRnX7D8fdCM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape