Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 7582
-
09-22-26 12:00 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 704 Hands, Isa & Melanie
What's up chat. I'm on a latina kick. What's the latest info on the handed massage. Is isa still legit?
Thanks.
-
09-22-26 10:00 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 35?
She offer sex services too?
Originally Posted by Johnson5
[View Original Post]
She can care my "litle" friend?
-
09-22-26 09:51 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 125Housekeeper (Orlando) - Iris
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ho...Dh1Qc641muiaLK
Housekeeper light house keeping laundry services child care errands included.
She's in Kissimmee or I would have tried to see her.
315-372-2464.
-
09-21-26 22:17 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 70Latina Emma
Has anyone tried Emma of late? (Red head latina) Prices for entry seem reasonable for entry. Read prior reports about getting mongers horned up to only ask $$ for simple services.
-
09-21-26 22:14 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 70Zen Spa, LMP and Kirkman
Nice LMP on the west side of town. Wow, these latinas are hot and have sexy bodies. IG material. Be prepared for slight gps but if you know how to stand your ground prices can be negotiable.
-
09-21-26 21:55 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 300Right
You are correct. That is what the site is for. I guess what bothers me is when someone has 20 posts and they're all asking about providers. Not giving any information. I'm a firm believer in "taking one for the team" and letting other people know about it.
Originally Posted by Roxie81
[View Original Post]
However, when you're coming from far away. Out of town or over an hour drive, I feel that it's fair to ask. Especially, when it's something new like that one was.
-
09-21-26 21:20 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 70Deposit required, it was giving scam
There were quite a bit of red flags for me. Then proceeds to send me a multitude of pictures that were AI generated based on the same pose of her Ad.
Hard pass.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 19:09 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 173LOL.
Thanks, I needed that laugh. Rough day.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:11 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 215Did you mean?
You prefer your deposits to be during or near the end of your session? Sorry, couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:33 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 173She wants $190 for the Swedish massage and you have to do a $50 deposit. I don't do deposits.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 16:57 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 89Why?
I'm not being argumentative here but Why do you hate when people ask that? Isn't that what this site is for?
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 21:57 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 173I called the number on the ad about an hour after it was published and left a message, no one answered. Also sent a text, no answer as of yet. Will update if I hear anything.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 14:50 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 300Anyone tried this?
So I usually Hate when people ask this question but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's so far for me. I don't want to make a trip an hour and a half away for nothing. Has anyone seen this provider?
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e1V2zCEa3knXnD
Any info is certainly appreciated.
-
09-19-26 13:22 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 186I tried the masseuse with the red hair a little while back she didn't have an attitude when I went maybe she was having a bad day when you visited, not vouching for her. Yes her ass is phat couldn't tell if its enhanced or natural as she kept her bottoms on during the finish, the massage wasn't the greatest it wasn't rushed but I could tell she wasn't that into it. Mostly oil and a light rub not too much attention to anything really. Flip was ok, might go back just to see what else is in the menu but would not make her a regular.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...c9TQm2EdA1Bf3G
Originally Posted by BoobyLover3
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 10:55 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 44Any actual quality massage?
Do any of the generic CL ads that pop up every day actually give a quality massage for a decent price?













Reply With Quote





