Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 504 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 7553
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7523

    Any actual quality massage?

    Do any of the generic CL ads that pop up every day actually give a quality massage for a decent price?

  2. #7522

    New Tryouts

    TOFTT on these two.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...VEU5pyGjJG7V7K

    VERY short, fit little latina with a nice, relatively big rack and absolutely enormous ass. Probably closer to 40 vs. Her photos but still very cute. Massage was just ok, mostly an oily tease for 1. 2. L1 was available but that's it for. 8. I won't be going back personally. You can book online through booksy, they have multiple girls at the spa and wouldn't recommend the other two.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...c9TQm2EdA1Bf3G

    Ran into this one at a latina spa a little while back. Cute with a tight phat ass, but lazy with a terrible attitude and doesn't speak a word of English. Extras definitely available but I won't go near that after last time.

  3. #7521
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    I added a screenshot of the CL Ad.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    I've seen her just for the massage, which was good and pretty professional. Location was a quiet apartment. She hasn't mentioned anything about extras and I haven't asked yet. But, I probably will. She has a bed lying in the same room as where she puts her massage table 🤔.

    She's very cute. Short, maybe 5'3, curvy and yes big boobas. A touch older than the photos and she's trimmed down so not really a bbw now. Great vibe, massage was one bundle of roses. I'll go back.

  4. #7520

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    This new spa is not the old Eden, it's a tall Asian woman with big tuts and no butt, who is overpriced but gives a strong deep tissue massage. So if you want a strong massage go for that, but the upgrades are wayyyyy over priced for quality of service, she does get bonus points for her dirty talk. There are much better options in the area. Also Columbia's review of her was spot on and I love a big girl but something was just off with our session. I considered my session as TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-brand-new-spamco-lake-nona/211UnNpQHtkJQrFUk1nrWK

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    Great deep tissue massage and good price. 8, L1 same. Overall a decent experience but I'd probably only go back for the massage.

  5. #7519

    Paris Spa and Beuty - $400?

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    That's actually how they spelled it. The girl, first of all was Hispanic not Asian. Did not speak any English. The massage was just a light rub. But the extras were fantastic! All covered. 200+200.
    So a total of $400? That's a bit on the high side, can you share more deets?

  6. #7518
    The chick can jerk you off while the dude fingers your ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Any insights? It is my understanding that you can do two hands if you would like.

    Please feel free to PM.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...r77pRnX7D8fdCM

  7. #7517

    Paris Spa and Beuty

    That's actually how they spelled it. The girl, first of all was Hispanic not Asian. Did not speak any English. The massage was just a light rub. But the extras were fantastic! All covered. 200+200.

  8. #7516

    New Spa by Airport is Not Old Eden

    This new spa is not the old Eden, it's a tall Asian woman with big tuts and no butt, who is overpriced but gives a strong deep tissue massage. So if you want a strong massage go for that, but the upgrades are wayyyyy over priced for quality of service, she does get bonus points for her dirty talk. There are much better options in the area. Also Columbia's review of her was spot on and I love a big girl but something was just off with our session. I considered my session as TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-brand-new-spamco-lake-nona/211UnNpQHtkJQrFUk1nrWK

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Probably rebranding of, the old spa called Eden Spa. This one is extremely close to the exact same location. Including the same poor service. Good for you not over paying for such a low level of services.

  9. #7515

    Re branded, PoDunk

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to post this for a few days but keep getting the "website not responding"usasexguide. Nl took too long to respond" window.

    Had an appointment to see someone last weekend and she canceled on me last minute. Decided to TOFTT with the ad saying "Brand New Spa", (Orlando--S. Semoran). Texted the number and "Kiki" answered back saying she had openings that morning, $80 for the hour. Got the address (near corner of 436 and Hoffner) and when arrived, let her know. It's like a Salon Suite building, you need a code to enter or someone to open from the inside. She was waiting for me at the door after I texted I had parked. She is Chinese, about 6' tall, 200-210 lbs. , dyed blonde hair, speaks good English. She was wearing big jogging shorts and a big t-shirt, not the usual therapist uniform. She also looked disheveled, like she just woke up.

    The room is big, has 2 massage tables so it isn't cramped. The massage started with me face down and she did a deep tissue massage. I asked for a medium / soft touch cause I wanted to relax / de-stress. She used lots of oil, I asked for less oil cause I didn't like walking out all greasy. She said she had wipes for that, we'll get to that later. Massage went ok and the teasing started. She allowed UTC roaming (no bra or panties) but as I roamed I realized there was no attraction to her. I figured I might as well power thru since I was already there. There was a lot of "fluffiness" you couldn't see with the outfit she had on. After 5 minutes she had me turn over and asked how much I was tipping. Let her know I had $60, she said she needed $80. Showed her my wallet and she said since I was new, $60 was fine but to bring more next time. She said she does FS for $200. Started the HJ and took me awhile to finish, had to close my eyes and think of a skinny chick to get to the finish line. All the while she was giving me "dirty talk", but it sounded more like a script with no emotion. Finally came and she got some dry paper towels. I asked if she had some hot towels and she said all she had were "wipes", dry paper towels. I asked if she could wipe the oil off my back and she did a quick wipe that did nothing to get the oil off. I just grabbed the sheet off the table and used that to wipe it off. She put that back on the table, don't know if she put it back on the table or used a fresh sheet for the next client. I won't be going back.

    Including a screen shot of the ad and the 3 pics.

    CC.
    Thanks for sharing. Probably rebranding of, the old spa called Eden Spa. This one is extremely close to the exact same location. Including the same poor service. Good for you not over paying for such a low level of services.

  10. #7514

    4 Hands

    Any insights? It is my understanding that you can do two hands if you would like.

    Please feel free to PM.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...r77pRnX7D8fdCM

  11. #7513

    Handywoman

    Same here. She started asking a bunch of questions then just stopped emailing. Seemed like way more trouble then it's worth based on all the reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Me and Handy have been exchanging emails then all of a sudden she stopped. I am around Kissimmee and she would've been a weekly visit.

  12. #7512
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDream5492  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is nice. She does not speak good english and her manmades are really hard.
    Me and Handy have been exchanging emails then all of a sudden she stopped. I am around Kissimmee and she would've been a weekly visit.

  13. #7511

    Brand New Spa

    Been trying to post this for a few days but keep getting the "website not responding"usasexguide. Nl took too long to respond" window.

    Had an appointment to see someone last weekend and she canceled on me last minute. Decided to TOFTT with the ad saying "Brand New Spa", (Orlando--S. Semoran). Texted the number and "Kiki" answered back saying she had openings that morning, $80 for the hour. Got the address (near corner of 436 and Hoffner) and when arrived, let her know. It's like a Salon Suite building, you need a code to enter or someone to open from the inside. She was waiting for me at the door after I texted I had parked. She is Chinese, about 6' tall, 200-210 lbs. , dyed blonde hair, speaks good English. She was wearing big jogging shorts and a big t-shirt, not the usual therapist uniform. She also looked disheveled, like she just woke up.

    The room is big, has 2 massage tables so it isn't cramped. The massage started with me face down and she did a deep tissue massage. I asked for a medium / soft touch cause I wanted to relax / de-stress. She used lots of oil, I asked for less oil cause I didn't like walking out all greasy. She said she had wipes for that, we'll get to that later. Massage went ok and the teasing started. She allowed UTC roaming (no bra or panties) but as I roamed I realized there was no attraction to her. I figured I might as well power thru since I was already there. There was a lot of "fluffiness" you couldn't see with the outfit she had on. After 5 minutes she had me turn over and asked how much I was tipping. Let her know I had $60, she said she needed $80. Showed her my wallet and she said since I was new, $60 was fine but to bring more next time. She said she does FS for $200. Started the HJ and took me awhile to finish, had to close my eyes and think of a skinny chick to get to the finish line. All the while she was giving me "dirty talk", but it sounded more like a script with no emotion. Finally came and she got some dry paper towels. I asked if she had some hot towels and she said all she had were "wipes", dry paper towels. I asked if she could wipe the oil off my back and she did a quick wipe that did nothing to get the oil off. I just grabbed the sheet off the table and used that to wipe it off. She put that back on the table, don't know if she put it back on the table or used a fresh sheet for the next client. I won't be going back.

    Including a screen shot of the ad and the 3 pics.

    CC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260905_224026_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260905_224019_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260905_224013_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260905_215353_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #7510

    Handyy

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't answered an email. Is she still working on pipes?
    One of the OP's in post 7479 said she was starting a new job so maybe she's not taking on new customers? I never pulled the trigger cause she was just too far away and it would be tough to come up with a good excuse to be gone for 3 hours to my SO 😕.

  15. #7509
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't answered an email. Is she still working on pipes?
    She's been replying back to me. Because of her job, she can only see people before 9 am or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape