Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 7556
-
09-20-26 21:57 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 168I called the number on the ad about an hour after it was published and left a message, no one answered. Also sent a text, no answer as of yet. Will update if I hear anything.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 14:50 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 291Anyone tried this?
So I usually Hate when people ask this question but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's so far for me. I don't want to make a trip an hour and a half away for nothing. Has anyone seen this provider?
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e1V2zCEa3knXnD
Any info is certainly appreciated.
-
09-19-26 13:22 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 186I tried the masseuse with the red hair a little while back she didn't have an attitude when I went maybe she was having a bad day when you visited, not vouching for her. Yes her ass is phat couldn't tell if its enhanced or natural as she kept her bottoms on during the finish, the massage wasn't the greatest it wasn't rushed but I could tell she wasn't that into it. Mostly oil and a light rub not too much attention to anything really. Flip was ok, might go back just to see what else is in the menu but would not make her a regular.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...c9TQm2EdA1Bf3G
Originally Posted by BoobyLover3
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 10:55 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 44Any actual quality massage?
Do any of the generic CL ads that pop up every day actually give a quality massage for a decent price?
-
09-18-26 07:31 #7522Regular Member

Posts: 6New Tryouts
TOFTT on these two.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...VEU5pyGjJG7V7K
VERY short, fit little latina with a nice, relatively big rack and absolutely enormous ass. Probably closer to 40 vs. Her photos but still very cute. Massage was just ok, mostly an oily tease for 1. 2. L1 was available but that's it for. 8. I won't be going back personally. You can book online through booksy, they have multiple girls at the spa and wouldn't recommend the other two.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...c9TQm2EdA1Bf3G
Ran into this one at a latina spa a little while back. Cute with a tight phat ass, but lazy with a terrible attitude and doesn't speak a word of English. Extras definitely available but I won't go near that after last time.
-
09-18-26 07:09 #7521Regular Member

Posts: 6I've seen her just for the massage, which was good and pretty professional. Location was a quiet apartment. She hasn't mentioned anything about extras and I haven't asked yet. But, I probably will. She has a bed lying in the same room as where she puts her massage table 🤔.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
She's very cute. Short, maybe 5'3, curvy and yes big boobas. A touch older than the photos and she's trimmed down so not really a bbw now. Great vibe, massage was one bundle of roses. I'll go back.
-
09-18-26 00:36 #7520Regular Member

Posts: 6Same
Great deep tissue massage and good price. 8, L1 same. Overall a decent experience but I'd probably only go back for the massage.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 06:47 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 214Paris Spa and Beuty - $400?
So a total of $400? That's a bit on the high side, can you share more deets?
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 18:21 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 335The chick can jerk you off while the dude fingers your ass?
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 14:13 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 291Paris Spa and Beuty
That's actually how they spelled it. The girl, first of all was Hispanic not Asian. Did not speak any English. The massage was just a light rub. But the extras were fantastic! All covered. 200+200.
-
09-15-26 07:20 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 136New Spa by Airport is Not Old Eden
This new spa is not the old Eden, it's a tall Asian woman with big tuts and no butt, who is overpriced but gives a strong deep tissue massage. So if you want a strong massage go for that, but the upgrades are wayyyyy over priced for quality of service, she does get bonus points for her dirty talk. There are much better options in the area. Also Columbia's review of her was spot on and I love a big girl but something was just off with our session. I considered my session as TOFTT.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-brand-new-spamco-lake-nona/211UnNpQHtkJQrFUk1nrWK
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by BackShooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 20:29 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 208Re branded, PoDunk
Thanks for sharing. Probably rebranding of, the old spa called Eden Spa. This one is extremely close to the exact same location. Including the same poor service. Good for you not over paying for such a low level of services.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 16:48 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 2174 Hands
Any insights? It is my understanding that you can do two hands if you would like.
Please feel free to PM.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...r77pRnX7D8fdCM
-
09-08-26 07:05 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 36Handywoman
Same here. She started asking a bunch of questions then just stopped emailing. Seemed like way more trouble then it's worth based on all the reviews.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 00:12 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 245Me and Handy have been exchanging emails then all of a sudden she stopped. I am around Kissimmee and she would've been a weekly visit.
Originally Posted by DayDream5492
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





