Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2054 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30733

    Did not disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/263756981141

    It is hard to find someone that enjoys what she does in this hobby. I met Harley this week as she is in the RTP area. I have seen her post in the past, but she used to stay in Raleigh mainly so it is a long drive for me. I am glad I was able to see her.
    Decided to go see her after this post. She is like you describe. Reached out to her and got a response immediately. I went to her hotel room near the airport. She gave me the room number with no wait time. She was incredibly friendly. So much so, that I am certain she has some demons that are making her hypersexual. She talked nonstop, super chatty about absolutely nothing, and she would 3rd person narrate her actions.

    She opened the door in only thigh high stockings. Exchanged the donation. She undressed me and started a BBBJ while I was still standing. She had me lay on the bed and really went to work. She licked everything (stomach, thighs, taint, BLS) and deepthroated me. She told me that she loved the way I tasted and kept going until I came down her throat. She swallowed every drop and licked the rest off of me. She said she was not done with me. So she started sucking some more, but I was too sensitive. So we chatted for about 5 minutes until I started getting hard again. More BBBJ and then she got the condom out. She said she wanted some doggy and some missionary. She was dirty talking the entire time. Also, in missionary, she said she was super flexible and put her legs behind her head. She told me she wanted it rough, she wanted it hard, she wanted it deep! So I started pounding away. She said to let her know when I am close. So I started to tell her and she said let's switch. She rode me cowgirl and when I got close again, hopped up again, pulled off the condom, BBBJ and swallowed my second load. "I'm serious, I told you I LOVE how you taste! And those were two big loads. Yummy yummy in my tummy". She asked if I could get another round in. I said maybe. So she started BBBJ again. I was too sensitive so she offered to give me a massage instead. We chatted more about random topics. When I could get hard again, more BBBJ, to more missionary with her legs up and I was going to pound out the last one. She couldn't get the condom off fast enough this time. So she took it and just sucked and licked the cum off my member.

    It was my wildest visit in the hobby, but it also gives me pause (never had a stranger so eager to swallow so much). A handful of things I didn't like. The massage left me smelling perfumy and floral. And she had so much makeup caked on that she got ALL over my clothes. Also, I paid for a HHR, but she told me that I have the perfect dick and taste so good that I stayed closer to an hour for the 3 rounds.

  2. #30732
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Same here. The only reason I didn't try to text is because there are 2 different posts with different names Chloe / Zoey, but point to the same number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/113619594974

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/921218224835

    Anyone? I might TOFTT otherwise.
    I'm purely speculating but this provider seems very "fly-by-night" in the literal sense of only being available at night. I got the impression that it was a sting operation as the texts were more explicit than usual and hotness-to-rate ratio is way too high.

  3. #30731
    Yeah, that's Sasha.

  4. #30730
    Thanks, she looks great. What's the damage. Was there any small talk / foreplay or just go at it straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Saw noell today, she is clean, nice skin, no demons and very friendly.

    She isn't GFE, even touching breast or sucking breast are off limits. Which she did mention in our text back and forth but didn't realize it included sucking and touching.

    Other than that, she has a nice body, a little bigger than her pictures but nothing crazy. Good ass and nice set of tits, pretty face.

    I probably won't repeat just because of the no touching or sucking rule but she was good, reliable, clean and safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/214622944

  5. #30729

    Noell

    Saw noell today, she is clean, nice skin, no demons and very friendly.

    She isn't GFE, even touching breast or sucking breast are off limits. Which she did mention in our text back and forth but didn't realize it included sucking and touching.

    Other than that, she has a nice body, a little bigger than her pictures but nothing crazy. Good ass and nice set of tits, pretty face.

    I probably won't repeat just because of the no touching or sucking rule but she was good, reliable, clean and safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/214622944

  6. #30728

    This her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Sweet woman. Sober and safe. Liked the head better than the CFS.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9108585126

  7. #30727

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Sasha.

    Can someone give me some details.

    Thanks.
    Sweet woman. Sober and safe. Liked the head better than the CFS.

  8. #30726

    Dallas. Short, curvy BBW

    Dallas is in town and I had a pleasant session with her with one. . . Thing I would mention. She has positive reviews elsewhere and she is the woman in the pictures. I would even go so far as to say she looks better than a few of the rougher pictures on some of her ads. She was at a nice hotel near Crabtree and was quick and responsive over text. Got the room number without waiting in the parking lot. Arrive at room, handle donation and she is very active and affectionate off the bat. Lots of kissing and dirty talk and it was like meeting an old girlfriend. We move to the bed for a massage and more kissing / dirty talk. It was a like a session with Vicki and things were going very good. DATY was nice and she made all the right noises. Everything going great until she had me get on my back for a blowjob and out comes the cover. CBJ from a provider who is perfectly willing to put her tongue in your mouth. Didn't really fit. It was fine but gave off a "fly in the ointment" vibe. CFS was also fine and got the job done. I dressed and left after some small talk. She is otherwise totally GFE except for the CBJ so if you do not mind that, absolutely go see her when she is in town. I may repeat in future but not sure. It was not a bad session and I do not regret seeing her but it feels like a letdown on that one point.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dallase111

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/148071739323

  9. #30725

    Suga slim

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199284756

    I've been talking with suga slim last couple days. She has a video that show a woman with a blue vibrator that she says is her. But it looks like a younger lady with are tattoos that seem to say suga slim. But the other pictures of her have no tattoos. Anyone have any info on her?

  10. #30724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Sasha info

    Anyone see Sasha.

    Can someone give me some details.

    Thanks.

  11. #30723

    Clayton massage and extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Full service. GFE.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798

    Bubba 83. You mentioned seeing this one and offering full service. Can you describe the menu. BBFS? GFE? Etc and cost for services?

  12. #30722

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.
    I saw her last month. She is like bubba83 said. GFE, FS. Good time.

  13. #30721

    No name Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.
    No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.

  14. #30720
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.
    She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.

  15. #30719

    No Name Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Full service. GFE.
    Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape