Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30583

    Solid Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Take nothing into the room but the money you plan on spending.

    No I'd, no wallet, no phone, no keys, no key fob. Don't park by the room, park before you say you are 5 minutes away. Never tell them the type or color of car. Scan the area. Be smart.
    What's good fellas!?

    There has been a lot of good advice for newbies lately. This one included. I do take my phone and keys in because I have lost a phone a car before leaving my keys in the car. So they stay in my pocket and my pants are always right next to me. Scanning the scene is so important. When they give me the address and I google it, I always add 15 minutes to the actual arrival time. Usually by the time that I get the famous "text me when you're 5 minutes away. " I'm already in the parking lot. I have driven around it a couple times and now I am parked, watching the room. I would say about 90% of the time, I see at least 1 person leaving the room. Sometimes a guy sometimes another girl. Regardless, I always ask who just left the room. My advantage is, I grew up in the "hood" and know how they think and act.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  2. #30582

    Amen

    Take nothing into the room but the money you plan on spending.

    No I'd, no wallet, no phone, no keys, no key fob. Don't park by the room, park before you say you are 5 minutes away. Never tell them the type or color of car. Scan the area. Be smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to pile on because it won't add anything of value, but this was a whole cargo container of red flags.

    I haven't played in a long time (prices way up, quality, as poor as ever from what I see here) but about 15 years ago, I got sucked into a similar (albeit less complex) rabbit hole. Picked up a hot 18 or 19 yo who said we could go to my place after taking her to her friend's to "get something. " In my defense, this was around 2011, before the average person knew that H was back in style, nor what fent was, and even less about the habits of girls who are doing anything other than coke or weed.

    We get to her friend's, they take forever, she comes out with 2 other girls and say we can all have fun. 2 hours later, I'm on a return trip with 3 18-20's in my car, with felonious drugs. Then she wants to stop at a gas station. They all went in the bathroom. I kept texting her with no reply. 30 minutes later, I bolt. Smart move until she starts calling, threatening to call the cops and say I "touched her inappropriately. " If I were a little older, I'd have laughed at her and hung up, with drugs in her possession, but then you have 2 girls who would act as fake "witnesses" to concoct a story. After they bilked me out of another 2 bills and another hour round-trip to pick them up and drop them off where I initially picked the first girl up, I end up home, broke and shaken 4 hours later.

    That **** got arrested for drugs about 20 times after that, and is probably dead. I have posted about her a few times in the past (years ago) when she was still posting.

    I WOULD say this: I have never carried a physical burner. Just use a text app or software phone that you can uninstall / reinstall if you have a nosy wife. Yeah Google / etc can track you blah blah blah it's almost certainly not going to come to that unless you are involved in a violent crime or something (Definitely never got a room for anyone nor given them money to do so (always a scam!). For that matter, the rare time I have felt 50/50 about a hotel, I never do a hotel with a lobby I have to walk through - and scout the parking lot(s) heavily before parking and walking up. Also I NEVER have taken my phone in the room, parked anywhere near it, or taken anything else in other than a car key/fob, and the cash I was willing to spend. I don't even take my wallet from the house - I leave with a license, cash and a house and car key - the license and house key being left in a hard-to-reach spot in the car!

    RE: Becca specifically, I looked at her for a couple years before I stopped looking. She is definitely my type, but I never bit because of her location (I never go to Glenwood, RTP or 55 - I'd feel better in Fayetteville before those), and her comms and pricing. You just KNOW something is TGTBT in one way or another when they look that good.

  3. #30581

    Mature

    Will be in the area Thursday. Interested in meeting a slim mature (50+) provider. Saw an ad for Jodi. Any recommendations?

  4. #30580

    Over a year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me info.

    She said GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...r/088301816148
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/enter...r/158830279264

    Same exact ad from over a year ago. Hope this helps.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  5. #30579

    Wow

    I'm not going to pile on because it won't add anything of value, but this was a whole cargo container of red flags.

    I haven't played in a long time (prices way up, quality, as poor as ever from what I see here) but about 15 years ago, I got sucked into a similar (albeit less complex) rabbit hole. Picked up a hot 18 or 19 yo who said we could go to my place after taking her to her friend's to "get something. " In my defense, this was around 2011, before the average person knew that H was back in style, nor what fent was, and even less about the habits of girls who are doing anything other than coke or weed.

    We get to her friend's, they take forever, she comes out with 2 other girls and say we can all have fun. 2 hours later, I'm on a return trip with 3 18-20's in my car, with felonious drugs. Then she wants to stop at a gas station. They all went in the bathroom. I kept texting her with no reply. 30 minutes later, I bolt. Smart move until she starts calling, threatening to call the cops and say I "touched her inappropriately. " If I were a little older, I'd have laughed at her and hung up, with drugs in her possession, but then you have 2 girls who would act as fake "witnesses" to concoct a story. After they bilked me out of another 2 bills and another hour round-trip to pick them up and drop them off where I initially picked the first girl up, I end up home, broke and shaken 4 hours later.

    That **** got arrested for drugs about 20 times after that, and is probably dead. I have posted about her a few times in the past (years ago) when she was still posting.

    I WOULD say this: I have never carried a physical burner. Just use a text app or software phone that you can uninstall / reinstall if you have a nosy wife. Yeah Google / etc can track you blah blah blah it's almost certainly not going to come to that unless you are involved in a violent crime or something (Definitely never got a room for anyone nor given them money to do so (always a scam!). For that matter, the rare time I have felt 50/50 about a hotel, I never do a hotel with a lobby I have to walk through - and scout the parking lot(s) heavily before parking and walking up. Also I NEVER have taken my phone in the room, parked anywhere near it, or taken anything else in other than a car key/fob, and the cash I was willing to spend. I don't even take my wallet from the house - I leave with a license, cash and a house and car key - the license and house key being left in a hard-to-reach spot in the car!

    RE: Becca specifically, I looked at her for a couple years before I stopped looking. She is definitely my type, but I never bit because of her location (I never go to Glenwood, RTP or 55 - I'd feel better in Fayetteville before those), and her comms and pricing. You just KNOW something is TGTBT in one way or another when they look that good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    This is a long story, but I am going to be as short as possible.

    From my previous posts, you know I tried to see Becca, but it never happened. Two days ago, I sent a txt to Ava / Baby and she replied. I have been seeing her at least once a month and she is solid. So, I agree on a time with her, but then Ava texted me back while on my way to see her saying she needs at least 30 min because she had to do something personal. As I reply to her saying it was cool, I got a text from Becca asking if I was interested to see her, and she will do the 120 agreed on her AD. Keep on mind that it was at least a month Becca's last text. So, trying to see something new, I accepted and went to see her.

    Got to her place, opened the door and that is where the drama starts. As I open the door, a guy comes out and I handled the donation to him per Becca's request. She said that is for a room. Once alone with her, I introduced myself to her and she had all her stuff in bags and one small luggage. She said she is moving to a different room. Clothes flew off and she jump to bed pretty much saying you do you. I asked for a motivation (CBJ), and she goes. Oh, I don't do that. Then her phone rings, and she picks up the phone. Dude says the room is a no go and they have to leave now. She then says hey, hurry 'because I need to leave this room. I knew then all was going down hill. I asked again for motivation and she asks for extra. I was already there, and I was like well, might as well. When I was ready to complete the donation she requested, she asked me if I can get her a room, and she will give me the donation back and can "motivate me". I accepted (big mistake), and she feels good, and all that but everything was rushed. Not really enjoyed my visit.

    Once done, and ready to leave, she opens the door and the dude is there helping her to carry all her belongings saying they need another place. So, she asked me if I can take her and him to the new place, rent a room, and she will be GFE next time. I accepted (dunno why), and I got her a room on my name, but when I asked for the money for the room as she agreed with me she goes, "ohh no, this is your deposit. This is for the next time you see me." To make matters worst, I got a room next to Ava's. I gave Becca the key and told her I cannot go there because I had to see Ava and I did not show up and saw her instead. She goes, oh, we know each other. Still, I left soon after that.

    I went to work. I had a busy day at work so when I turn on my burner, I had like 8 miss calls from the lobby, and one text message from Ava / Baby indicating "hey, it is mess up you saw her and not me even though we agreed on a time. I just need 30 min to take care of something personal. Anyway, your friend left her key inside the room and lock herself out. She has no phone, no nothing, and the front lobby will give her another key if you present your I'd". So, after work I had to go to get another key. Ava's door is half way open and Becca and the dude outside the room. I get the key, and on my way to the car Ava is waiting for me. She grabbed my hand and took me inside. I apologized with her, and spend some time with her. That is when I found out both went to the same school, and same class. So, they know each other. I was a bit nervous about getting the room on my name and I asked to Ava if I did the right thing. She replied, well you made that decision, so I don't know what to tell you.

    I leave for the day, and turn off my burner. The next day, several calls from Becca. I did not pay attention, but my bank called me about "some transaction to my card". They were room services, so I called the main lobby saying I had to leave for work, and I won't renew the room, and a friend is staying there, and if she wants to stay she is welcome to do that, but not to use my I'd or card and requested a receipt. Becca kept texting me saying she and her BF had a fight and she is alone now and needs help. I did not reply. There is too much drama. Already completed the 200 and got her a room which she did not paid for it. So, I kept ignoring her txt messages.

    Yesterday afternoon, I have the front lobby called me 3 times and left a message. It was Becca indicating someone stole her purse with her phone, and she needs my help getting a room, and she promised heaven an earth of a session as a pay back, I was upset because the front desk called my main cell phone and not my burner. How on earth Becca got that info? I have to make a parenthesis here because years ago when Durham lost power for few days, I stayed in the place Becca was staying because it was close to my office. When I got the room for Becca, they told me my info was in the system, and I did not put one and one together until now. What was mess up was that my wife was the one that brought up my phone to my hands when front desk was calling me, and she stayed to my side. Thank God it was a miss call by the time it went to my hand, but a VM came up. My wife goes, hey, you have a VM. I played another VM from days ago about car warranty (spam). Then my wife left. Close call.

    Becca has severe GPS, get ready to at least place at least 200 for what 99% providers do. The room service charges on my cc were less than 20 $, but imagine you having to explain this to your significant other if you both have the same cc statement. Thankfully, I don't and how on earth they called my personal cellphone. That is confidential. So, not sure how Becca got that info from that site.

  6. #30578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Info

    Can someone give me info.

    She said GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...r/088301816148

  7. #30577
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    I reached out yesterday and the first one requires a deposit. NOPED my way out of the discussion after that.
    3rd one is also listed in Birmingham, AL.

  8. #30576
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    I reached out yesterday and the first one requires a deposit. NOPED my way out of the discussion after that.
    Dang. That's annoying. Thanks for the update.

  9. #30575

    First one (Naughty) requires deposit

    I reached out yesterday and the first one requires a deposit. NOPED my way out of the discussion after that.

  10. #30574

    Little Head won and I'm glad

    So here is the skinny. Was really getting desperate. Through my search for a reliable provider I've probably hit up 60% of the girls on Escortalligator. Usually with low success. Maybe its because I ask for verification and most of these women don't want to verify. First one I tried was Immie. We chatted she verified with a pic I asked for. Tell her I'm on my way. She says give her 30 minutes so she can grab food. I oblige show up 45 minutes later. Hit her up she read my message and then went radio silent. I left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213729568

    I then ventured to Glenwood. I'm very skeptical of Glenwood because of past reviews and the nature of the ads (multiple posts glossed pics) I got one to verify via facetime. Wasnt the girl in the ad but was attractive. I get quoted 1. 2 for qv I ask for 1 she agreed. Get to hotel scope it out. Inform her I'm there she gives me the room #. I get in and I'm greeted by a gorgeous latina she has another cutie on the bed. I'm excited at this point. So she then proceeds to say 1. 2 I say we agreed to 1. She said that wasnt her. I show her the text thread she says no not me and says only 1. 2 at this point I'm irritated but she was a looker so I left and got the additional. 2 . 5 minutes later I tell her I have it. She's says give me 5 minutes. I saw another fellow mongerer go tto the door. I'm like damn. I know they have multiple clients but I don't want to know that she just got serviced. But little head said f it. So I waited she says ok come now after about 10 minutes. I go and she greets me again. I give here bottom a nice squeeze so juicy. She then talks to the friend. (who is also a looker) Gives the donation to her and the friend is the one who I visit. And let me tell you this little short thang was amazing. All natural probably 5'3 ish stacked. Decent CBJ and then reverse cg. Grip was nice jiggle was nice. Switched to doggy and was working. She started to throw it back. I lasted about a minute after that blew in the bag cleaned up. She took my number. I saved hers. Will definitely visit again. Still think they habe some type of handler but it wasnt an issue.

  11. #30573
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/baby_alice

    Searched her face on one of the face search engines. She popped up with ads in Dubai a week ago. Asked if she had been to Dubai recently over text. Got a "idk what you're talking about". Scammer. Especially since she wants deposits and payment for FaceTime. Digital cash and dash. I face lookup every girl to see where she's been and what she's been up to. Helps I'd scammers who are posting ads everywhere to farm chumps sending deposits.

    The real one may actually be in Dubai, but I doubt this is the girl here in Raleigh LOL.
    I was wondering about this one. I messaged her on Tryst and asked if she had a website or P411. She just said, "Hi no".

  12. #30572

    Do face lookup searches

    https://tryst.link/escort/baby_alice

    Searched her face on one of the face search engines. She popped up with ads in Dubai a week ago. Asked if she had been to Dubai recently over text. Got a "idk what you're talking about". Scammer. Especially since she wants deposits and payment for FaceTime. Digital cash and dash. I face lookup every girl to see where she's been and what she's been up to. Helps I'd scammers who are posting ads everywhere to farm chumps sending deposits.

    The real one may actually be in Dubai, but I doubt this is the girl here in Raleigh LOL.

  13. #30571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Info

    Anyone see Sasha she got the same pics of last time.

    And how is her GFE?

    Thanks.

  14. #30570

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer full service or just a massage?
    Full service. GFE.

  15. #30569
    First and third appear to be fakes just from a Google Lens search, but also because they are not verified on the site, and their number has changed several times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape