Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 30801
-
09-18-26 07:24 #30726Senior Member

Posts: 260Chloe / Zoey
Same here. The only reason I didn't try to text is because there are 2 different posts with different names Chloe / Zoey, but point to the same number.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/113619594974
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/921218224835
Anyone? I might TOFTT otherwise.
-
09-18-26 00:27 #30725Regular Member

Posts: 14Giselle
Anyone happen to meet this one before? https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-giselle.
-
09-17-26 21:27 #30724Senior Member

Posts: 33Deysi
Thanks! The review is slightly dated and her current pics shows lot of weight gain. Was looking for recent experience.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 18:42 #30723Senior Member

Posts: 282Has anyone seen Chloe or the pics from her ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757
I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.
-
09-17-26 16:37 #30722Senior Member

Posts: 133Becca Boss aka Abby
Yeah that's where I last saw her. She had also made her way to Miami road.
Originally Posted by RaleighR
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 15:52 #30721Senior Member

Posts: 35I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 14:28 #30720Senior Member

Posts: 121Deysi
There's a review if you do a search for Deysi. Supposedly that's the girl but she doesn't provide the services listed.
Originally Posted by Nikpat
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 08:14 #30719Senior Member

Posts: 33DeysiValeria any info?
Any feedback? Saw her ad recently and couldn't find much from the previous posts. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/valeriaaa_a
-
09-17-26 07:35 #30718Senior Member

Posts: 133Becca Boss aka baby girl
Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776
-
09-16-26 19:06 #30717Senior Member

Posts: 129Starburst
Bummer, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 12:50 #30716Senior Member

Posts: 61In raleigh week uf the 22nd
Fellas, I'm going to be in Raleigh the week of the 22nd for school.
I'm looking for someone to come see me out call at my room.
I prefer white Young petite.
Anybody got any recommendations?
-
09-16-26 12:38 #30715Senior Member

Posts: 39Not Daisi
I think you saw Daisy not Daisi.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
The latter had a place in Brier Creek area but have not seen her post in a long while.
-
09-16-26 12:11 #30714Senior Member

Posts: 278Liz
She has been in Mrytle Beach for the last week. Will be back soon.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 12:09 #30713Senior Member

Posts: 99Daisi
Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.
Originally Posted by OriginalSyn
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 11:57 #30712Senior Member

Posts: 222Liz aka Lizzie aka Harley
Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?









Reply With Quote





