Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 30812
-
09-21-26 18:31 #30737Senior Member

Posts: 48Noell
Saw noell today, she is clean, nice skin, no demons and very friendly.
She isn't GFE, even touching breast or sucking breast are off limits. Which she did mention in our text back and forth but didn't realize it included sucking and touching.
Other than that, she has a nice body, a little bigger than her pictures but nothing crazy. Good ass and nice set of tits, pretty face.
I probably won't repeat just because of the no touching or sucking rule but she was good, reliable, clean and safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/214622944
-
09-20-26 13:24 #30736Senior Member

Posts: 218This her?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9108585126
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 11:08 #30735Senior Member

Posts: 97Sasha
Sweet woman. Sober and safe. Liked the head better than the CFS.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 10:34 #30734Senior Member

Posts: 141Dallas. Short, curvy BBW
Dallas is in town and I had a pleasant session with her with one. . . Thing I would mention. She has positive reviews elsewhere and she is the woman in the pictures. I would even go so far as to say she looks better than a few of the rougher pictures on some of her ads. She was at a nice hotel near Crabtree and was quick and responsive over text. Got the room number without waiting in the parking lot. Arrive at room, handle donation and she is very active and affectionate off the bat. Lots of kissing and dirty talk and it was like meeting an old girlfriend. We move to the bed for a massage and more kissing / dirty talk. It was a like a session with Vicki and things were going very good. DATY was nice and she made all the right noises. Everything going great until she had me get on my back for a blowjob and out comes the cover. CBJ from a provider who is perfectly willing to put her tongue in your mouth. Didn't really fit. It was fine but gave off a "fly in the ointment" vibe. CFS was also fine and got the job done. I dressed and left after some small talk. She is otherwise totally GFE except for the CBJ so if you do not mind that, absolutely go see her when she is in town. I may repeat in future but not sure. It was not a bad session and I do not regret seeing her but it feels like a letdown on that one point.
https://tryst.link/escort/dallase111
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/148071739323
-
09-20-26 01:41 #30733Senior Member

Posts: 218Suga slim
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199284756
I've been talking with suga slim last couple days. She has a video that show a woman with a blue vibrator that she says is her. But it looks like a younger lady with are tattoos that seem to say suga slim. But the other pictures of her have no tattoos. Anyone have any info on her?
-
09-19-26 12:04 #30732Senior Member

Posts: 130Sasha info
Anyone see Sasha.
Can someone give me some details.
Thanks.
-
09-18-26 18:53 #30731Senior Member

Posts: 135Clayton massage and extras
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
Bubba 83. You mentioned seeing this one and offering full service. Can you describe the menu. BBFS? GFE? Etc and cost for services?
-
09-18-26 12:24 #30730Senior Member

Posts: 107No name
I saw her last month. She is like bubba83 said. GFE, FS. Good time.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:05 #30729Senior Member

Posts: 129No name Garner
No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 11:04 #30728Senior Member

Posts: 261She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:57 #30727Senior Member

Posts: 129No Name Garner
Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 07:24 #30726Senior Member

Posts: 261Chloe / Zoey
Same here. The only reason I didn't try to text is because there are 2 different posts with different names Chloe / Zoey, but point to the same number.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/113619594974
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/921218224835
Anyone? I might TOFTT otherwise.
-
09-18-26 00:27 #30725Regular Member

Posts: 14Giselle
Anyone happen to meet this one before? https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-giselle.
-
09-17-26 21:27 #30724Senior Member

Posts: 33Deysi
Thanks! The review is slightly dated and her current pics shows lot of weight gain. Was looking for recent experience.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 18:42 #30723Senior Member

Posts: 283Has anyone seen Chloe or the pics from her ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757
I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.










Reply With Quote





