Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 2055 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30722

    Becca Boss aka Abby

    Yeah that's where I last saw her. She had also made her way to Miami road.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighR  [View Original Post]
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

  2. #30721
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

  3. #30720

    Deysi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikpat  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback? Saw her ad recently and couldn't find much from the previous posts. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeriaaa_a
    There's a review if you do a search for Deysi. Supposedly that's the girl but she doesn't provide the services listed.

  4. #30719

    DeysiValeria any info?

    Any feedback? Saw her ad recently and couldn't find much from the previous posts. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeriaaa_a

  5. #30718

    Becca Boss aka baby girl

    Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776

  6. #30717

    Starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Requires a deposit, even thought it's not mentioned in the ad. Hard pass.
    Bummer, thanks for the heads up.

  7. #30716

    In raleigh week uf the 22nd

    Fellas, I'm going to be in Raleigh the week of the 22nd for school.

    I'm looking for someone to come see me out call at my room.

    I prefer white Young petite.

    Anybody got any recommendations?

  8. #30715

    Not Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.
    I think you saw Daisy not Daisi.

    The latter had a place in Brier Creek area but have not seen her post in a long while.

  9. #30714

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?
    She has been in Mrytle Beach for the last week. Will be back soon.

  10. #30713

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSyn  [View Original Post]
    The chick in that ad has some very flattering pics (spoiler: that aint what you are getting). She's very sweet and personable, but the looks are ROUGH. I saw her a while back at her place in the southeast (she mentioned she was in the process of moving so she may not be there anymore). Her "apartment" was the most ramshackle thing I have seen in recent memory. She was staying at this house kind of out in the country that had turned the basement / bottom floor into several "apartments" with doors accessible from the outside on the side of the house. The whole thing was very makeshift and looked illegal.

    Her room was full of cats. Literally. Cats on the dresser, behind stuff, on the bed, just filth and cats. She herself was very nice, but looked way rougher than those pics and she was pretty dirty. I had driven a distance, and wasn't there for her body, just her mouth, so went through with it. The actual deed was pretty unremarkable and a bit mechnical. Would not repeat.
    Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.

  11. #30712

    Liz aka Lizzie aka Harley

    Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?

  12. #30711

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    This Daisi?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-nc/female-escorts/919-679-4709-sexy--southern-be/312711311380

    Got a text reply from her this weekend.

    Reg.
    The chick in that ad has some very flattering pics (spoiler: that aint what you are getting). She's very sweet and personable, but the looks are ROUGH. I saw her a while back at her place in the southeast (she mentioned she was in the process of moving so she may not be there anymore). Her "apartment" was the most ramshackle thing I have seen in recent memory. She was staying at this house kind of out in the country that had turned the basement / bottom floor into several "apartments" with doors accessible from the outside on the side of the house. The whole thing was very makeshift and looked illegal.

    Her room was full of cats. Literally. Cats on the dresser, behind stuff, on the bed, just filth and cats. She herself was very nice, but looked way rougher than those pics and she was pretty dirty. I had driven a distance, and wasn't there for her body, just her mouth, so went through with it. The actual deed was pretty unremarkable and a bit mechnical. Would not repeat.

  13. #30710
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, just wondering if anyone tried hooking anything up with "Starburst" on tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/starburst1021
    Requires a deposit, even thought it's not mentioned in the ad. Hard pass.

  14. #30709

    Starburst

    Hey all, just wondering if anyone tried hooking anything up with "Starburst" on tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/starburst1021

  15. #30708
    I wish I knew the answer to this myself. I was seeing her very regularly (like 1-2 times a week) then shortly after she got her ad up she's completely ghosted me, will not respond to any of my texts. It was weird but I've since just chalked it up to circumstance. I loved seeing her and the BBBJ was one of the best I've had. There are a couple of guys that have seen her but I also think 1 or 2 other guys were also ghosted and she stopped responding to them also.

    If you get to see her let me know how it went, I'm curious if she has a bf now or did she start doing drugs or something. Its just so random the way she dropped off but she's continuing to post every day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape