Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2054 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30726

    Chloe / Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757

    I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.
    Same here. The only reason I didn't try to text is because there are 2 different posts with different names Chloe / Zoey, but point to the same number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/113619594974

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/921218224835

    Anyone? I might TOFTT otherwise.

  2. #30725

    Giselle

    Anyone happen to meet this one before? https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-giselle.

  3. #30724

    Deysi

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    There's a review if you do a search for Deysi. Supposedly that's the girl but she doesn't provide the services listed.
    Thanks! The review is slightly dated and her current pics shows lot of weight gain. Was looking for recent experience.

  4. #30723

    Has anyone seen Chloe or the pics from her ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757

    I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.

  5. #30722

    Becca Boss aka Abby

    Yeah that's where I last saw her. She had also made her way to Miami road.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighR  [View Original Post]
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

  6. #30721
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

  7. #30720

    Deysi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikpat  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback? Saw her ad recently and couldn't find much from the previous posts. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeriaaa_a
    There's a review if you do a search for Deysi. Supposedly that's the girl but she doesn't provide the services listed.

  8. #30719

    DeysiValeria any info?

    Any feedback? Saw her ad recently and couldn't find much from the previous posts. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeriaaa_a

  9. #30718

    Becca Boss aka baby girl

    Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776

  10. #30717

    Starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Requires a deposit, even thought it's not mentioned in the ad. Hard pass.
    Bummer, thanks for the heads up.

  11. #30716

    In raleigh week uf the 22nd

    Fellas, I'm going to be in Raleigh the week of the 22nd for school.

    I'm looking for someone to come see me out call at my room.

    I prefer white Young petite.

    Anybody got any recommendations?

  12. #30715

    Not Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.
    I think you saw Daisy not Daisi.

    The latter had a place in Brier Creek area but have not seen her post in a long while.

  13. #30714

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?
    She has been in Mrytle Beach for the last week. Will be back soon.

  14. #30713

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSyn  [View Original Post]
    The chick in that ad has some very flattering pics (spoiler: that aint what you are getting). She's very sweet and personable, but the looks are ROUGH. I saw her a while back at her place in the southeast (she mentioned she was in the process of moving so she may not be there anymore). Her "apartment" was the most ramshackle thing I have seen in recent memory. She was staying at this house kind of out in the country that had turned the basement / bottom floor into several "apartments" with doors accessible from the outside on the side of the house. The whole thing was very makeshift and looked illegal.

    Her room was full of cats. Literally. Cats on the dresser, behind stuff, on the bed, just filth and cats. She herself was very nice, but looked way rougher than those pics and she was pretty dirty. I had driven a distance, and wasn't there for her body, just her mouth, so went through with it. The actual deed was pretty unremarkable and a bit mechnical. Would not repeat.
    Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.

  15. #30712

    Liz aka Lizzie aka Harley

    Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape