Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 18354
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18039

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/member/119d705b-57d4-43c3-ae39-19a730fbe0a8[/URL]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-19a730fbe0a8

    - Look up not showing up to confirm legit.

    - pretty quick to get to accept M&G day and time. (platonic tag but wanted to roll the dice).

    - Has not asked for M&G allowance.

    - not taking up this one to burn time.

  2. #18038

    Thanks for sharing

    Feel for you bruh for an evening and resources wasted. Just didn't get the vibes when messaging. (but I have missed a lot of good ones feeling behind the fence). Keep going brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately took the bait, and it was a big waste of time. Met for dinner ($200) total, I. E. , $100 each. Pics are accurate,. They are tiny. Perhaps 90 lbs each. But not toned,. More likely substance induced. Still young and pretty, and dressed sexy. ZERO chest on either of them. Confirmed they "did duos" as sisters (they are definitely sisters). They decided we could meet again later, so we set a date. On the way there, they said "no sex. " I ignored their message. When I arrive, they confirmed "no sex" but oral was OK. That is when the entire evening went south. They wouldn't both be with me at the same time. If I kissed one, the other would leave. If I touched one, the other went into the other room. Neither liked their tiny nipples touched. Could not really touch them. Would not get undressed. Acted bored. Huge turn-off, so I just counted it as a loss and left. It was the least sexy evening I have had.

  3. #18037

    Tianna

    Someone go bang her apparently she needs money like which h. O. e doesn't-.

  4. #18036
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to gift both of them $200 for having drinks together.
    I unfortunately took the bait, and it was a big waste of time. Met for dinner ($200) total, I. E. , $100 each. Pics are accurate,. They are tiny. Perhaps 90 lbs each. But not toned,. More likely substance induced. Still young and pretty, and dressed sexy. ZERO chest on either of them. Confirmed they "did duos" as sisters (they are definitely sisters). They decided we could meet again later, so we set a date. On the way there, they said "no sex. " I ignored their message. When I arrive, they confirmed "no sex" but oral was OK. That is when the entire evening went south. They wouldn't both be with me at the same time. If I kissed one, the other would leave. If I touched one, the other went into the other room. Neither liked their tiny nipples touched. Could not really touch them. Would not get undressed. Acted bored. Huge turn-off, so I just counted it as a loss and left. It was the least sexy evening I have had.

  5. #18035
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to gift both of them $200 for having drinks together.
    Same song and dance with me. Tried to meet without the "gift" and got the whole "other men do this" rant. Seems like a bad investment even if you've got it like that. $400 plus whatever it costs to feed and water these two, with no guarantee you'll ever even see them again.

  6. #18034
    Thanks, I'll take my swing but I'm sure they operate similarly.

  7. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to gift both of them $200 for having drinks together.
    The twin https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-6e33023d7a43.

  8. #18032
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Super hot, super good body, but boring AF. Nice girl though! If I remember correctly, doesn't drink, and not that fun!
    Thanks for reminding me about that. Besides being boring in bed, she also has a boring personality. It was painful trying to keep a conversation going with her. Always reaponded with short answers and responses. I saw her a few times as well but couldn't take the boredom any longer LOL. Her dad is a pastor so that probably explains the personality. But she's into Asians. Works with Koreans at her job and bf is also a Korean (bumped into them at the mall one time). Aww but that body! 🤤 it's just too bad that the pretty face and hot body were the only things she offered.

  9. #18031
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5cdd337dd2dd

    Go's-.

    She is most likely legit.

    The Pics from some years look better than current one's.

    No go for me but might suit other brothers-.

    - She has become thinner (gymish) for my liking in recent pics.

    - Have not discussed PPM.

    - Moving to Ronaoke area this fall.
    Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to “gift” both of them $200 for having drinks together.

  10. #18030

    Did not partake but

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5cdd337dd2dd

    Go's-.

    She is most likely legit.

    The Pics from some years look better than current one's.

    No go for me but might suit other brothers-.

    - She has become thinner (gymish) for my liking in recent pics.

    - Have not discussed PPM.

    - Moving to Ronaoke area this fall.

  11. #18029
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, I tried responding but got rejected at the time here is a copy / paste of what I wrote:

    "Hey brother, it was one and done for me. I think her ask was 800 but settled for 5. She wanted all covered including BJ, no kissing etc. With no set intention to let that slide in the future. Its a hard stop for me at least. Otherwise, looks good and great body. Pretty much like the photos. She blocked me now LOL so can't really see what pics she uses on seeking anymore. ".
    Preesh. We had texted at the beginning of summer and it fizzled out. She reached out again recently but after your report I may not pursue.

  12. #18028

    Sarina

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Seems eager. From sdm, pretty sure I've seen her on sa before.
    Not worth it. Ghetto vibes, very thin, small droopy boobs. Bad experience.

  13. #18027
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Bruh. Respond to my pm about zara.
    Hey bro, I tried responding but got rejected at the time here is a copy / paste of what I wrote:

    "Hey brother, it was one and done for me. I think her ask was 800 but settled for 5. She wanted all covered including BJ, no kissing etc. With no set intention to let that slide in the future. Its a hard stop for me at least. Otherwise, looks good and great body. Pretty much like the photos. She blocked me now LOL so can't really see what pics she uses on seeking anymore. ".

  14. #18026

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She reached out in SA. Just for curiosity sake looked up and she is 10 years past 42.
    What a 52 year old thinks she's worth more than 300. WTF. You will need to put a finger and pop a puss to get that thing wet.

  15. #18025

    Sarina

    Any intel on this one? Seems eager. From sdm, pretty sure I've seen her on sa before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2774.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape