Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18020
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214

    Platonic (there's a tag for that dear).
    Funny I saw her profile I think month ago and she put no physical contact.

    Guess no one reached out so she changed it.

  2. #18019

    Summer

    Escort from LA. Pretty hot, but. Checking on covers now, but I already know that answer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-cf3f79d79bad

    https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...-1119/m-X%5Bn3

  3. #18018

    Roxy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214

    Platonic (there's a tag for that dear).

  4. #18017
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.

    This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761
    You used to be able to back then. She probably kept sliding the age back until they made the change. She's older than the profile says.

  5. #18016
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Lmao the hilarity for them to even start to believe that their conversation is worth any kind of money. I can't count how many dates I've been on. I can't recall one conversation that was useful to me.
    In my experience these "conversations", let alone no impact, they have had negative impact. I feel like each tine I engage in a conversation I walk away with lower IQ, so no I don't find any value at all in it LOL.

  6. #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.

    This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761
    I've seen couple of similar scenarios, I assume she readjusted the age when seeking wasn't so strict given that she's been an amber since 2018. To be honest, unless they are I'd verified, I try to verify their age using beenverified, and if they lie they are blacklisted in my book.

  7. #18014

    Dassy

    Dassy.

    Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-6e86178cb445

    Talks a big game and then gives a sob story about needing money for groceries before meeting.

  8. #18013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.

    This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761

  9. #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I want to keep this open forum alive and helpful. Whenever a random noob DMS me; I usually ask them a couple questions and see what or if they have contributed. If they have not, then they won't get the response they were hoping for.
    No we keep activities here as normal, just that the text group would be a redundancy should this joint crumble.

  10. #18011
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Good idea. I'm definitely down for that.
    You or novanova should set it up. I'm just the idea man.

  11. #18010

    I like redheads

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Sir this is a Wendy's.
    With a vanilla frosty and side of fries please.

  12. #18009

    Wouldn't have been as fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Jesus LOL. Coulda just said "no".
    But yeah. Sorry bud. It's a no for me.

  13. #18008
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I had a text group chat a while back with some old timers. Also did a double sugar date once or twice with another monger way back in the day and hit a few strip clubs with him where we tried to see what was on the takeout menu. We talked about creating a sugar air bnb enterprise to give other trusted degens a spot for hosting their sugar activities. A Zelle / Venmo payment from an engineer / doctor / lawyer to a private entrepreneur for professional management services is harder to use as evidence of infidelity in a divorce proceeding than a random hotel in the same city you live in on a weekday night that you told your SO you were traveling for work.

    Problem is that most of the degens on this board would negotiate the rate to zero, ask for a play now pay later plan, and when the same SB ends up at the same spot with six different degens, it would make her wonder what the hell is going on. Based on some of the requests I get from rando regulars and lurkers on the board here in my PMs, I suspect they'd want me to also supply the SB with the room and wouldn't change the sheets afterwards. We joked that we'd need to also create a cleaning service that same equipped with black lights and CIS level forensic gear to make the room habitable for the next degen based on the way some of you guys do in the FC. No disrespect intended, because I also fall into that category. After destroying young ladies puss and ass, I would want nothing to do with that hotel room until housekeeping bleaches the bed.

    That guy has since moved out west and my life has gotten significantly more complex and busy. At this point, if folks want to create a group chat, it'll have to be another trusted senior.
    Sir this is a Wendy's.

  14. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I had a text group chat a while back with some old timers. Also did a double sugar date once or twice with another monger way back in the day and hit a few strip clubs with him where we tried to see what was on the takeout menu. We talked about creating a sugar air bnb enterprise to give other trusted degens a spot for hosting their sugar activities. A Zelle / Venmo payment from an engineer / doctor / lawyer to a private entrepreneur for professional management services is harder to use as evidence of infidelity in a divorce proceeding than a random hotel in the same city you live in on a weekday night that you told your SO you were traveling for work.

    Problem is that most of the degens on this board would negotiate the rate to zero, ask for a play now pay later plan, and when the same SB ends up at the same spot with six different degens, it would make her wonder what the hell is going on. Based on some of the requests I get from rando regulars and lurkers on the board here in my PMs, I suspect they'd want me to also supply the SB with the room and wouldn't change the sheets afterwards. We joked that we'd need to also create a cleaning service that same equipped with black lights and CIS level forensic gear to make the room habitable for the next degen based on the way some of you guys do in the FC. No disrespect intended, because I also fall into that category. After destroying young ladies puss and ass, I would want nothing to do with that hotel room until housekeeping bleaches the bed.

    That guy has since moved out west and my life has gotten significantly more complex and busy. At this point, if folks want to create a group chat, it'll have to be another trusted senior.
    Jesus LOL. Coulda just said "no".

  15. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    On this, is it worth it to create an offline senior chat group about business? Like on telegram or something?
    Good idea. I'm definitely down for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape