Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 326 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4889
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4859

    Maraj

    I remember her from years ago when she was in Dover. If not 10 years ago. Close to it. Tried linking up with her a few times but our schedules would never align. Looks like she's in Seaford or at least Sussex County. Which will work for me. I'm seriously considering relocating up further North. Camden or Dover. Since I'm up that way a lot as of late. This way I'll be right in the middle of North and South. Not much action down this way. Unless I go to Saulsbury. These gas prices are hurting my pocket and can't be running up and down the road as much as I've been doing. My lease is up next month. I want to take the plunge with Maraj first. Anyone seen her since she's resurfaced?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...k/126872811410
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260911_163807_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260906_131207_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260906_131152_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #4858

    She's Big Bit now

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
    She ain't LilBit anymore. Seen her a few days ago. She's put on a massive amount of weight from when I used to see her. But was a good time and was awake and coherent. Unlike previous times when she could be hit and miss.

  3. #4857

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CavHunter  [View Original Post]
    This was my review of her.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...026&viewfull=1#post7685026.
    Do you have a workin link or pic?

  4. #4856

    !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91  [View Original Post]
    She's right outside of Dover again. Her boyfriend is away on vacation. No issues or drama. Yall may want to go see her before her boyfriend returns from his trip.

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4813304-Available+now+302+3050965.
    I'm seeing her tomorrow and will report back. I'm looking forward to it! Thank you! All the best! BJ.

  5. #4855

    Elsa

    She's right outside of Dover again. Her boyfriend is away on vacation. No issues or drama. Yall may want to go see her before her boyfriend returns from his trip.

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4813304-Available+now+302+3050965.

  6. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pictures from her advert, in case the link goes down. Do we have a name for this beauty?.

    She doesn't show her body but in one picture and that is in "slimming" black clothes. What does she look like? Thick?

    Any damages? FS? Limits?
    This was my review of her.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...026&viewfull=1#post7685026.

  7. #4853

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one a few nights ago for a bj. Head game was really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/478807426484
    Here are a few pictures from her advert, in case the link goes down. Do we have a name for this beauty?.

    She doesn't show her body but in one picture and that is in "slimming" black clothes. What does she look like? Thick?

    Any damages? FS? Limits?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laurel-1.jpg‎   Laurel-2.jpg‎   Laurel-3.jpg‎   Laurel-4.jpg‎   Laurel-5.jpg‎  


  8. #4852

    Close to home

    Met up with this one a few nights ago for a bj. Head game was really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/478807426484

  9. #4851

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back in Kent County. MaryDel. Wonder if the BF is back in the picture?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4783862-Marydel+302+3050965
    Finally got stable system so could upload the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg0004783862_AD_1786817222_3896119.jpg‎   lg0004783862_AD_1786817222_5112550.jpg‎  

  10. #4850

    Elsa - Mystery Solved

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Last time I picked her was from New Castle. She told me her boyfriend was in jail at that time. And I am not seeing any ads. If anyone has any information please feel free to post here or DM.
    Looks like she's back in Kent County. MaryDel. Wonder if the BF is back in the picture?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4783862-Marydel+302+3050965

  11. #4849

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    So............. Who scooped up Elsa and is wife-ing her? She was in New Castle for a while and I am sure did much better than down in Dover, but she disappeared all of a sudden.

    If youse can supply the Paul Harvey about Elsa let me know. I'll take a DM if youse want to remain anonymous in keeping her all to yourself!
    Same here. Last time I picked her was from New Castle. She told me her boyfriend was in jail at that time. And I am not seeing any ads. If anyone has any information please feel free to post here or DM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 684111346e05c18cc50b651df51ef7c3760736f7-1.jpg‎  

  12. #4848

    Elsa

    So............. Who scooped up Elsa and is wife-ing her? She was in New Castle for a while and I am sure did much better than down in Dover, but she disappeared all of a sudden.

    If youse can supply the Paul Harvey about Elsa let me know. I'll take a DM if youse want to remain anonymous in keeping her all to yourself!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg0002992309_AD_1707521161_5269676.jpg‎   Elsa -2.jpg‎  

  13. #4847

    So F'and HOT, So F'and Fake

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4782292-You+want+some+vibe+I've+got+a+boatload.

    Borrowed pics, but if you find the set, there are some hot gyno shots!

    150/700! ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg0004782292_AD_1786739581_1141983.jpg‎   lg0004782292_AD_1786740001_5713035.jpg‎  

  14. #4846

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Hey Shampoo55: Yes, she is hiding her belly very well in that picture. She has a big belly and a very sloppy body. And for the guys that say they LFK'd or DFK'd her, all I can say is WOW. She also has a new kitten so if you see her and you have dogs at home, buyer beware. : o).
    She was just okay. Nothing to write home about. That air mattress she has is terrible. It was big enough but was way too soft for sex. Kept throwing my rhythm off so I had her finish me off with a bj. I won't be back to see her either. Not as long as she has that air mattress. We'd been better off on the floor. Floor doesn't move. She was cute and all for her size and looks exactly like her pics but overall it just wasn't what I expected. I think it would've been much better if she had a bed.

  15. #4845

    Half upfront from now on

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    A few thinsg in your post triggered something, so if you don't mind I'll add a few comments?

    First, thanks for sharing your experience and the details! It was smart not to pay up front as generally once one loses control of the funds the date is not assured and many things can go wrong. It happens to most of us as a way to learn. That's one of the reasons to sue well vetted or reviewed girls as they are generally 'in the business' and not just playing the scam game.

    Second, not sure if this would work for you, but I have often shown the girl I have the money buy holding it firmly and fanning the bills out. Many girls get scammed by dudes and so for their assurance they want to see you at least have it. I look at this as distinguishing myself from the game players. If a girl grabs for the money that 'could be' an indication of a scammer? If she still insists on the money, then I will find a place like a dresser or night stand or whatever and offer to place it there and she can have it once the date is over. THEN I make sure I stay between her and the funds until everything is done. Shoot, one time I even placed the massage fee on the floor next to the hotel door.

    The point is that she wants to make sure she gets paid for the massage and not ripped off. If you can calm her fears then things should go well. But a scammer is never going to agree to back down from getting the money in her hands. In that case, walking out of the door, like you did, is a good move.

    So maybe a little bit of a change in style can help?

    FWIW there is a discussion on how to NOT pay upfront in this short thread on dating off the 'net. Yeah, I learned from and follow many of these.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...419&viewfull=1#post2394419.

    Good luck with your search!
    I had a situation this week where I met up with this African American women in Harrington. I don't have any info on her. She doesn't post at all and is in her early 20's. Not much on looks but had been a decent time the first time I seen her. Her name is Lala and she rents a room in downtown Harrington. We were supposed to be doing an hh. Maybe 10 or 15 min into the date. She gets a phone call. Lasted 5 min which was annoying. When she hung up she told me I had to leave. Just like that. So I hit her up and told her that was bs and I won't be back. She said the neighbors next door called the lady downstairs. I knew that was a lie because I was listening to the whole conversation. I believe he was her bf. Before she hung up she said I love you. You don't tell your landlord you love them. I heard the whole conversation. I was caught by surprise and really didn't see it coming. I seen her before a few months ago. Another monger gave me her info. So from now on I'm only giving them half the donation and the other half after completing the date. If she doesn't agree. I move on. You really can't trust any of these hoes and it doesn't matter if you've seen them before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape