The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 326 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4889
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the threads! We'll look forward to your reports and participation!

    If you are truly new, take in this short, 26-post thread that is a "how to".

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...s-For-BackPage

    A lot easier to learn from a thread than the School of Hard Knocks.

    Oh and everyone is new at some point, so no worries. If you have questions on techniques, style or approaches please feel free to ask. Plenty of helpful dudes around here.

    Good luck & be safe!
    Thank you!

  2. #4843

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by MankMagicMonk  [View Original Post]
    Trying to expand my horizons beyond AMPs lately. Been checking STG, anybody have any experience with this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...3/696229155738
    Welcome to the threads! We'll look forward to your reports and participation!

    If you are truly new, take in this short, 26-post thread that is a "how to".

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...s-For-BackPage

    A lot easier to learn from a thread than the School of Hard Knocks.

    Oh and everyone is new at some point, so no worries. If you have questions on techniques, style or approaches please feel free to ask. Plenty of helpful dudes around here.

    Good luck & be safe!

  3. #4842

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Question, if I might?

    Is her belly bigger than shown / hidden in these pictures? In general I'm usually a bit skeptical when pics don't show the belly. Usually think a firl is hiding baby damage. So wonder if she's done a job or concealing the belly that's much bigger?

    That stuff Jake00 wrote is spot on. I find that from time to time, I forget to ask something and then the girl pulls one of those "oh, that's an extra. " So many boxes to check in this hobby, it get tiring at times.
    Hey Shampoo55: Yes, she is hiding her belly very well in that picture. She has a big belly and a very sloppy body. And for the guys that say they LFK'd or DFK'd her, all I can say is WOW. She also has a new kitten so if you see her and you have dogs at home, buyer beware. : o).

  4. #4841

    Newbie hoping for some intel.

    Trying to expand my horizons beyond AMPs lately. Been checking STG, anybody have any experience with this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...3/696229155738

  5. #4840

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle today at her new apartment by the post office in New Castle. She has an air mattress on the floor and just got a new TV, also on the floor. She is clearly getting situated there. She quoted me 160 for a Hhr and 250 for an Hr. I opted for an Hr thinking I would get multiple shots on goal. Nope! It was a rather boring session. She looks worse than her pictures (she has a sizable belly), her BBBJ is average, and CFS was okay. We did multiple positions but it felt mechanical to me and there was no enthusiasm. It was more like "hurry up so I can buy a coffee table". I finished my first cup in about 20 minutes and she went to the bathroom to start the shower. It was my cue to leave even though I paid for an Hr. I should have listened to Seeker5901! I would never repeat. I really question the guys that left her decent / average reviews. There are far better options out there! Good luck brothers! BJ.
    Question, if I might?

    Is her belly bigger than shown / hidden in these pictures? In general I'm usually a bit skeptical when pics don't show the belly. Usually think a firl is hiding baby damage. So wonder if she's done a job or concealing the belly that's much bigger?

    That stuff Jake00 wrote is spot on. I find that from time to time, I forget to ask something and then the girl pulls one of those "oh, that's an extra. " So many boxes to check in this hobby, it get tiring at times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails michelle-1.jpg‎   michelle-2.jpg‎  

  6. #4839
    Quote Originally Posted by AgedGeek  [View Original Post]
    I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.
    Had the same problems you had, did eventually get to see her. It was my first cardate, nothing special. OK conversation and ok BBBJ.

  7. #4838
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    WTF do they feed them in love up?
    They must feed them well. But it also depends on how long she was locked up. It must've been a while.

  8. #4837

    Jesus!

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    She most likely was on a state paid vacation like most. She's far from that age 29. She's got to be close to 40 now.
    WTF do they feed them in love up?

  9. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle today at her new apartment by the post office in New Castle. She has an air mattress on the floor and just got a new TV, also on the floor. She is clearly getting situated there. She quoted me 160 for a Hhr and 250 for an Hr. I opted for an Hr thinking I would get multiple shots on goal. Nope! It was a rather boring session. She looks worse than her pictures (she has a sizable belly), her BBBJ is average, and CFS was okay. We did multiple positions but it felt mechanical to me and there was no enthusiasm. It was more like "hurry up so I can buy a coffee table". I finished my first cup in about 20 minutes and she went to the bathroom to start the shower. It was my cue to leave even though I paid for an Hr. I should have listened to Seeker5901! I would never repeat. I really question the guys that left her decent / average reviews. There are far better options out there! Good luck brothers! BJ.
    A good lesson for everyone. Always negotiate everything you expect up front.

    It's not a guarantee, per se, that you'll get everything she agreed to, but if you can show a text message or reference the conversation you have a better chance of influencing delivery of the agreed-upon services than if you keep quiet and think "Well an hour has to include more than one pop right? Right?

    Of course a drunk or drugged-out provider and all bets are off. But you can make that decision after the door opens and before you pay.

    I made that exact mistake very early on in my mongering career. Opted for an hour thinking that meant an hour. Maybe not "all you can cum", but at least a second pop. Nope. "I can't give out second pops, I'll have people pop, pop, popping on me all day".

    She's not posting right now (at least not in our area), but after being gone for quite some time she returned maybe a year ago. She was the older, frizzy-blonde-haired Latina MILF who posted a menu with something like 32 numbered options in her ad.

    After I got over being butthurt for feeling taken advantage-of, I realized it was on me to be clear up front about what I expected for my money before handing it over.

    An hour should also always mean an hour, particularly if we're not negotiating services but time, but that can also be stated up-front and you can walk during the negotiation phase if the provider won't honor your expectations.

  10. #4835

    Michelle. New Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker5901  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.

    I elected for the hhr, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.
    I saw Michelle today at her new apartment by the post office in New Castle. She has an air mattress on the floor and just got a new TV, also on the floor. She is clearly getting situated there. She quoted me 160 for a Hhr and 250 for an Hr. I opted for an Hr thinking I would get multiple shots on goal. Nope! It was a rather boring session. She looks worse than her pictures (she has a sizable belly), her BBBJ is average, and CFS was okay. We did multiple positions but it felt mechanical to me and there was no enthusiasm. It was more like "hurry up so I can buy a coffee table". I finished my first cup in about 20 minutes and she went to the bathroom to start the shower. It was my cue to leave even though I paid for an Hr. I should have listened to Seeker5901! I would never repeat. I really question the guys that left her decent / average reviews. There are far better options out there! Good luck brothers! BJ.

  11. #4834

    LilBit

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
    Well there goes an advertising moniker! No longer qualifies to use that! LOL.

    Anyone seen What's her face, formerly from Dover (BF went to vacation), more recently in New Castle?

  12. #4833

    Lisa. Korean Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by AgedGeek  [View Original Post]
    I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.
    Somewhere around here I posted a review of "Lisa". Something about BF, roomies or whatever limit her ability to get free and date. She was a FS notel date, p/u and drive her there. She's now advertising BBFS car dates. A little birdie told me she frequents Kenso, and if true, injects an entirely different and elevated risk factor. Legs are spotted. Draw yer own conclusion.

  13. #4832

    Korean girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AgedGeek  [View Original Post]
    I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.
    Definitely legit. I've seen her 3 times for car date BBBJ. I only would see her as a last option. She's about a 6 at sucking but she won't quit.

  14. #4831

    LilBit

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
    She most likely was on a state paid vacation like most. She's far from that age 29. She's got to be close to 40 now.

  15. #4830

    Nope

    Stay well clear! She's got a man running her phone. Nearly incoherent during session; wandering around, on her phone, stopping after you've started and nodding off. Advertises for anal, but doesn't have lube and complained constantly about the condom coming off (it didn't). Not worth the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    This is the post where she implies further discussion on the rates. Doesn't matter to me because I don't do cardates so she wouldn't work for me. I'm quite sure she'll come down to whatever rate you put on the table.




    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaware/female-escorts/baddie-with-a-phatty-/690970228963


    For some reason the link won't open. But this is the last post she put on STG's

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape