Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 326 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4866

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    We had agreed to meeting at a specific time. I texted her that I was on my way. When I got there, I sent her a picture of her house and said "I am here!" I called and there was no response. I waited for over 30 minutes and sent her a text saying that I was sorry but I was leaving. About 30 minutes after I left, I received a text saying that she just got up and please come back!! Just got up at noon? Wow. I told her I would not come back and might reach out to her for a date again in the future. Almost 2 hours wasted. I know it happens, but it sucks when it does. I will try again and hopefully the next visit goes better. She sent me the attached pictures and she looks awesome! Good luck brothers!
    Hey Jock,

    Sorry about the wasted time! It stinks! What these girls don't recognized is lost time like that is lost money to us guys, time we could better spend earning the funds they seek.

    The story is not unfamiliar. Most of the druggie girls do not get up before noon and will text you till the wee hours of the day / night. Not sure if this is Elsa's situation but it has that familiar ring to it!

    One thing I have adapted to is avoiding making plans well in advance as most girls aren't time management experts. But IF I do and travel is involved I'll let them know, "Hey if we are meeting tomorrow at 11 AM, I'll text you at 10:30 to make sure we are still on and IF I don't hear back from you, I'll assume something came up. " Sometimes it works and I get a reply, but then I'll text every 10-15 minutes while on the way so she can see my progress and that I'm going to be on time as discussed. Again, have had girls sneak another date in before I get there, under the "bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush" theory!

    Now as far as Elsa goes, While she has a nice spinner body that is attractive, she has a "switch" she can turn on that flips to seductive, playful and alluring. She'll tell you she's been in the game for a long while, and it seems has developed some real skills in that regard. So if you are lucky and she "turns it on" one can get a true passionate GFE style experience, more than just mechanical. Not sure what actually motivates that switch, but it probably has something to do with Dead Presidents!

    Good luck if you try again! Hope its everything you hope for!

  2. #4865

    Reign is a good time, a little erratic

    I've seen her a few times and I would put her on the recommend category. I have no idea what she will quote you for her time and I would refrain from saying what I give her as that's between she and I. All I can say is that she is negotiable. She can be a little erratic but she's not a bad time. Currently staying in an extended stay in Newark, which is a lot better than the place she was at in Elkton. Small tits, nice little caboose, a lot of options if you ask nicely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...*/863100890763

  3. #4864

    From what I've been seeing. I'd tread lightly with Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    We had agreed to meeting at a specific time. I texted her that I was on my way. When I got there, I sent her a picture of her house and said "I am here!" I called and there was no response. I waited for over 30 minutes and sent her a text saying that I was sorry but I was leaving. About 30 minutes after I left, I received a text saying that she just got up and please come back!! Just got up at noon? Wow. I told her I would not come back and might reach out to her for a date again in the future. Almost 2 hours wasted. I know it happens, but it sucks when it does. I will try again and hopefully the next visit goes better. She sent me the attached pictures and she looks awesome! Good luck brothers!
    This is just one of many ads I've been seeing floating around on kittyads and skip. If this is true. I'd be very careful seeing Elsa. I met her a few years ago when she was in Wilmington and didn't have any drama. And she had a bf. But if what is floating around on these sites are true. Hard to tell what's going on with her now. You may have dodged a huge bullet. These ads have been out there for at least three weeks. I'm just surprised that nobody said anything about this on here til now. Especially a potential ripoff. Idk if I'd pursue. Knowing what I know now.

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4817008-Stay+away+from+Elsa+in+Marydel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260913_074447_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #4863

    Was waiting for this update!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    We had agreed to meeting at a specific time. I texted her that I was on my way. When I got there, I sent her a picture of her house and said "I am here!" I called and there was no response. I waited for over 30 minutes and sent her a text saying that I was sorry but I was leaving. About 30 minutes after I left, I received a text saying that she just got up and please come back!! Just got up at noon? Wow. I told her I would not come back and might reach out to her for a date again in the future. Almost 2 hours wasted. I know it happens, but it sucks when it does. I will try again and hopefully the next visit goes better. She sent me the attached pictures and she looks awesome! Good luck brothers!
    Thanks for the update.

    Someone a while back said that most of these girls have no sense of time. If they did, they might be able to hold down a "regular" job, and not advertise on these sites. Sorry for your lost time, but🤞 hopefully a little lost income for her will help her to be prompt with her future appointments.

    This IS one of the many reasons I have slowed down with these girls over the years. If I'm paying you, you should be prompt.

  5. #4862

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing her tomorrow and will report back. I'm looking forward to it! Thank you! All the best! BJ.
    We had agreed to meeting at a specific time. I texted her that I was on my way. When I got there, I sent her a picture of her house and said "I am here!" I called and there was no response. I waited for over 30 minutes and sent her a text saying that I was sorry but I was leaving. About 30 minutes after I left, I received a text saying that she just got up and please come back!! Just got up at noon? Wow. I told her I would not come back and might reach out to her for a date again in the future. Almost 2 hours wasted. I know it happens, but it sucks when it does. I will try again and hopefully the next visit goes better. She sent me the attached pictures and she looks awesome! Good luck brothers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  6. #4861

    Great time in Rehobeth

    I had the chance to visit a hot lady in Rehobeth a few days ago. Well worth trip. Supper cool and greta personality. I recommend!

    D island girl "Hot.

  7. #4860
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Maraj

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from years ago when she was in Dover. If not 10 years ago. Close to it. Tried linking up with her a few times but our schedules would never align. Looks like she's in Seaford or at least Sussex County. Which will work for me. I'm seriously considering relocating up further North. Camden or Dover. Since I'm up that way a lot as of late. This way I'll be right in the middle of North and South. Not much action down this way. Unless I go to Saulsbury. These gas prices are hurting my pocket and can't be running up and down the road as much as I've been doing. My lease is up next month. I want to take the plunge with Maraj first. Anyone seen her since she's resurfaced?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...k/126872811410
    She fled sussex county last year after ripping off everyone she could. I would avoid.

  8. #4859

    Maraj

    I remember her from years ago when she was in Dover. If not 10 years ago. Close to it. Tried linking up with her a few times but our schedules would never align. Looks like she's in Seaford or at least Sussex County. Which will work for me. I'm seriously considering relocating up further North. Camden or Dover. Since I'm up that way a lot as of late. This way I'll be right in the middle of North and South. Not much action down this way. Unless I go to Saulsbury. These gas prices are hurting my pocket and can't be running up and down the road as much as I've been doing. My lease is up next month. I want to take the plunge with Maraj first. Anyone seen her since she's resurfaced?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...k/126872811410
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260911_163807_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260906_131207_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260906_131152_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #4858

    She's Big Bit now

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
    She ain't LilBit anymore. Seen her a few days ago. She's put on a massive amount of weight from when I used to see her. But was a good time and was awake and coherent. Unlike previous times when she could be hit and miss.

  10. #4857

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CavHunter  [View Original Post]
    This was my review of her.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...026&viewfull=1#post7685026.
    Do you have a workin link or pic?

  11. #4856

    !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91  [View Original Post]
    She's right outside of Dover again. Her boyfriend is away on vacation. No issues or drama. Yall may want to go see her before her boyfriend returns from his trip.

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4813304-Available+now+302+3050965.
    I'm seeing her tomorrow and will report back. I'm looking forward to it! Thank you! All the best! BJ.

  12. #4855

    Elsa

    She's right outside of Dover again. Her boyfriend is away on vacation. No issues or drama. Yall may want to go see her before her boyfriend returns from his trip.

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4813304-Available+now+302+3050965.

  13. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pictures from her advert, in case the link goes down. Do we have a name for this beauty?.

    She doesn't show her body but in one picture and that is in "slimming" black clothes. What does she look like? Thick?

    Any damages? FS? Limits?
    This was my review of her.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...026&viewfull=1#post7685026.

  14. #4853

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one a few nights ago for a bj. Head game was really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/478807426484
    Here are a few pictures from her advert, in case the link goes down. Do we have a name for this beauty?.

    She doesn't show her body but in one picture and that is in "slimming" black clothes. What does she look like? Thick?

    Any damages? FS? Limits?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laurel-1.jpg‎   Laurel-2.jpg‎   Laurel-3.jpg‎   Laurel-4.jpg‎   Laurel-5.jpg‎  


  15. #4852

    Close to home

    Met up with this one a few nights ago for a bj. Head game was really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/478807426484

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape