Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 18389
-
08-11-26 21:20 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 228Quit Your Bitchin
I've only ever hunted here and Richmond so really can't speak of other markets. I'll agree when I look at chicks outside our DMV market they seem hotter. This is a DMV board though. Plenty of hotties to be had here. Might have to bide your time but you can find them.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 18:49 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 115This Iryna?
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-d95e98c4eca2
-
08-11-26 18:29 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 233Ivy
Ivy had a lot of reviews on the Richmond boards from her undergrad years. Was a lot of fun back in those days. Direct and to the point.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 18:16 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 490https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-d5340f7f9ed8
She's been off the site for a while but looks like she needs money LOL. Young, pretty, very low volume, and has a GREAT petite body but boring in the sack - mostly just laid there. CG for literally 30 secs and got tired. Kept her mouth shut so she won't make any noise. No CIP.
-
08-11-26 15:58 #17980Senior Member

Posts: 259Ivy
Waste of time, high maintenance and kinda delulu. Open probiotics but at high cost. I dropped it before we even discussed $$.
Originally Posted by Flintstone12
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:52 #17979Senior Member

Posts: 259Thanks for pointing it out. I just started texting her but will drop it. No time for that shit.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:50 #17978Senior Member

Posts: 259I had a good experience with her. She's been discussed on the forum so check out some of the other reviews. Some of the brothers have mentioned her pussy stink. She was pretty fresh when I saw her. She's been around though so I don't doubt their comments.
Originally Posted by JMan98
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:16 #17977Senior Member

Posts: 1054No one info however I've been chatting on and off. Almost saw her because I was getting g thirsty then I saw her pics. Too damn skinny fat for an Asian. I wanted kpop girls and was hoping she come close but her pics. Hell no. Plus the fact she needs uber. Too much work. Ill never bother ubering any of you h. O. e. S again.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Wanted 6 but worth 4 if that.
-
08-11-26 15:11 #17976Senior Member

Posts: 329Met her for a quick meet for drinks. Would not pay over 400. I'll see what she says later.
Originally Posted by Joe1278
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:10 #17975Senior Member

Posts: 329Is a year old, proposes 800-1000. Accepted 700, hard stop on using rubbers. Passed.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:09 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 1054Definitely not worth the drive to WV.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 12:51 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 55Melissa
She is real but covers and prefers quick meetings; met her a year ago for 350; now she is asking 700.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 12:17 #17972Senior Member

Posts: 468Eskimo brothers
No BJ for me. Said it was too intimate for the first time. Left for Ny this weekend and then back to school in W. Va. Would not repeat, but that's manly due to influx of coeds coming in from college and current heavy rotation. For those who want to take a drive to W. Va during the fall to go leaf peeping, she's real and nice. Two years ago, she would've definitely made my rotation.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:47 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 329Facts. She walks like a body builder but is super submissive in bed. I just really like her titties LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:43 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 46Dasha in DC
Looking for any intel on Dasha in DC. Looks hot, says BBFS fine. Any reviews?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.











Reply With Quote




