Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1234 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 18506
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18341

    Asian Massage Parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    I went here shortly after they opened and drew a mildly attractive woman in her 40's. Massage was fabulous. Used hot stomes and really knew how to work out the knots in my shoulders. At the end she said we were done and I motioned to my lap area that had been covered the entire session. She giggled and told me this place was a real massage spa. No extras to be had. That being said, I remain amazed they are still in business. There's one in Milford on 28 as you are driving into town that has been legit and open for 4+ years. If anyone has made progress at either, I'd be interested in reading about it.
    Contrary to popular belief, there are probably more legitimate Asian Massage Parlors than the ones that offer extras. It amazes me how closed minded many people are! With this kind of logic, should I assume that every Asian woman is an escort?

    I go to several legit parlors in the area to get a wonderful legitimate relaxing massage. I find them to be much better, and often cheaper, than the American owned chain businesses. American women also don't know how to keep their mouth shut and allow one to enjoy the experience.

    Like Elvis said, "a little less talk and a little more action" !!

    Take care and be safe!

  2. #18340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Lebanon

    I went here shortly after they opened and drew a mildly attractive woman in her 40's. Massage was fabulous. Used hot stomes and really knew how to work out the knots in my shoulders. At the end she said we were done and I motioned to my lap area that had been covered the entire session. She giggled and told me this place was a real massage spa. No extras to be had. That being said, I remain amazed they are still in business. There's one in Milford on 28 as you are driving into town that has been legit and open for 4+ years. If anyone has made progress at either, I'd be interested in reading about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the new place in Lebanon right on 63? Damn near in downtown right next to a vape shop. Kinda surprised at the location. Very apparent from the street.

  3. #18339

    Probable cause

    No, no. I don't think anyone is claiming DNA. If you read other cities like Nashville, LA, Chicago, etc. The goal is to find condoms and semen. Semen leads to probable cause. Probable cause leads to search warrants. And search warrants lead to arrests typically. This is all about probable cause and search warrants, typically. Hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys really believe they're sorting through garbage for used condoms to send to the dna lab for testing to bust people for misdemeanor crimes?

    What do you think the return on investment is for that?

  4. #18338

    Sakura dumpster

    Do you guys really believe they're sorting through garbage for used condoms to send to the dna lab for testing to bust people for misdemeanor crimes?

    What do you think the return on investment is for that?

  5. #18337

    you have to take everything serious these days

    Quote Originally Posted by INaughtyGuy4U  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that is not good. Just think of the possibilities and consequences! Be safe guys.
    it is a potential problem..I am staying away from the danger zone. you just never know these days. personal safety is rule 1

  6. #18336

    Sakura

    What's the chance of getting them to agree to some anal? Anyone had any luck?

  7. #18335

    Dna

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sakura.

    I know what I am thinking he was doing and who he is but I don't know can't think of any other reason someone would want the bagged trash from an AMP.

    If you visit keep aware of your surroundings and probably take your DNA with you, maybe do drive by before you pull in.

    Strange thing to see.
    Damn, that is not good. Just think of the possibilities and consequences! Be safe guys.

  8. #18334

    Dumpster Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sakura.

    Parked in rear, was concerned the talent was sub par this month but was very pleased with my selection jessica.

    Had good time probably best in years anywhere, she was very enthusiastic.

    No complaints about visit.

    But, when I left I walked out front door and in front of plaza to go to rear lot.

    When I rounded the corner a suv pulled in with very dark tinted windows he was dressed in regular street clothes.

    I got in my vehicle which also is tinted and watched.

    He got out of suv and went straight to dumpster and grabbed every tied garbage bag he could get.

    Threw them in back of suv and took off, tried to follow behind a bit of distance but lost sight.

    I know what I am thinking he was doing and who he is but I don't know can't think of any other reason someone would want the bagged trash from an AMP.

    If you visit keep aware of your surroundings and probably take your DNA with you, maybe do drive by before you pull in.

    Strange thing to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the post. That is bad news.
    Hopefully he is just a pervert with an Asian or cum fetish!

  9. #18333

    My take

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sakura.

    Parked in rear, was concerned the talent was sub par this month but was very pleased with my selection jessica.

    Had good time probably best in years anywhere, she was very enthusiastic.

    No complaints about visit.

    But, when I left I walked out front door and in front of plaza to go to rear lot.

    When I rounded the corner a suv pulled in with very dark tinted windows he was dressed in regular street clothes.

    I got in my vehicle which also is tinted and watched.

    He got out of suv and went straight to dumpster and grabbed every tied garbage bag he could get.

    Threw them in back of suv and took off, tried to follow behind a bit of distance but lost sight.

    I know what I am thinking he was doing and who he is but I don't know can't think of any other reason someone would want the bagged trash from an AMP.

    If you visit keep aware of your surroundings and probably take your DNA with you, maybe do drive by before you pull in.

    Strange thing to see.
    Thank you for the post. That is bad news.

  10. #18332

    Sakura man in trash

    Went to Sakura.

    Parked in rear, was concerned the talent was sub par this month but was very pleased with my selection jessica.

    Had good time probably best in years anywhere, she was very enthusiastic.

    No complaints about visit.

    But, when I left I walked out front door and in front of plaza to go to rear lot.

    When I rounded the corner a suv pulled in with very dark tinted windows he was dressed in regular street clothes.

    I got in my vehicle which also is tinted and watched.

    He got out of suv and went straight to dumpster and grabbed every tied garbage bag he could get.

    Threw them in back of suv and took off, tried to follow behind a bit of distance but lost sight.

    I know what I am thinking he was doing and who he is but I don't know can't think of any other reason someone would want the bagged trash from an AMP.

    If you visit keep aware of your surroundings and probably take your DNA with you, maybe do drive by before you pull in.

    Strange thing to see.

  11. #18331
    Quote Originally Posted by PKP543  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sakura today, chose WeiWei. I think she's the cutest.

    They must have been slow because Lala came in and asked if I wanted as well. Paid. 30 plus the house fee.

    Started taking turns bbj. I liked both. The other one would suck my nipples while the other one worked my pole.

    Put the cover on and took WeiWei in mish. Lala started touching my ass too hard and it was distracting LOL. Went back to BBBJCIM, lala sucked the soul out of me while WeiWei let me suck on her nipples and she pinched mine.

    It was worth it, but I feel like I may have over paid at. 30.
    ?? 30 or 300? $30 is a bargain for BBBJ $300 is a rip off.

  12. #18330

    Lotus

    Stopped by Lotus in WC tonight after seeing some reviews. I arrived right around 6:30. Door was locked and open sign turned off, also had a sign on door that said closed. Not sure what's going on there.

  13. #18329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Ice Cream Pie

    The deli is now offering ice cream, too? Hell, I was happy with a bottle of water on the way out! Now, I am very definitely heading over for a Lala split! ! !

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    I visit Sakura at minimum once a month every month sometimes more if I have the time and I'm in the area. I wandered in today and had the pleasure of meeting all 3 new ladies. I don't ever do "rankings" because it's very subjective. What I like, you may not and vice versa. I have found these ranking systems are very flawed and it's not always about looks. Its how you're treated and a whole lot of other factors. I saw 3 very beautiful young women and loved the few minutes of chat that was bestowed upon me. Whether you have some fun with Lala, Vivi or Jessica, I don't think you will be disappointed. I know I wouldn't be. I just got lucky today and was able to choose. I chose Lala. Why you ask, because she was wearing yellow and that's my favorite color. Yes, that's why I chose her.

    Lala is gorgeous. Very beautiful skin tone. All the right assets. All the right curves in all the right places. Long beautiful hair when you have her take it down. Very easy on the eyes. English is spotty so you may need your translator app a bit but we managed. Who does much talking anyway, right? Once the little yellow dress came off I wasn't in the mood for talking anyway. LOL.

    I don't get into giving a lot of descriptive details. Lots of reasons for it and lots of reason not. Its a choice. I will say this, I had one of the best times I have ever had at Sakura today. Lala knew what she was doing and how to treat me. (Somehow) She was very good at taking direction and basically most of my requests were granted.

    I would not hesitate to walk back in and request her. Fact is if she was busy, I would take any other beautiful young ladies. Go. Don't go. Its your choice but I hope to have time to get there before any of them leave to have more fun.

    Thank you for the ice cream.

  14. #18328

    D & P Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBergkamp  [View Original Post]
    Salutations, gents. Recent returnee to the massage scene. Used to be active in the Wichita forum over a decade ago under a different handle. Nevertheless, last week I went to DP massage for my first foray into the Cincy circuit. Location is not ideal as neighborhood spots make me nervous. I still went for it as the parking area was empty.

    Once inside, I was met with an enthusiastic mature woman who went by the name of Cherry. The massage was amazing as my back felt so much better afterward. Post massage: L1 finish followed by a relaxing neck massage to close out the session. Nice lady and I would return for the quality of the massage.

    - HenryBergkamp (Arsenal Football Club: Champions of England, We Know What We Are!
    AKA. Danny Devito.

    She did not get some skull on it?

  15. #18327

    Sakura

    Went to Sakura today, chose WeiWei. I think she's the cutest.

    They must have been slow because Lala came in and asked if I wanted as well. Paid. 30 plus the house fee.

    Started taking turns bbj. I liked both. The other one would suck my nipples while the other one worked my pole.

    Put the cover on and took WeiWei in mish. Lala started touching my ass too hard and it was distracting LOL. Went back to BBBJCIM, lala sucked the soul out of me while WeiWei let me suck on her nipples and she pinched mine.

    It was worth it, but I feel like I may have over paid at. 30.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape