Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1234 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 18507
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18312

    Man cave

    I tried to book an appointment with the mancave, but cherry wasn't having it. She said they are no longer seeing new customers, even though I have been in the past years ago. They must have a solid client base or she was just in a mood. They still have the same add up on the sites that they have been posting for years. Anyone have any Intel on what's up with them?

  2. #18311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163
    Quote Originally Posted by NonEssential  [View Original Post]
    Went to Smile the other afternoon. Got the petit woman, very cute and friendly. Nice massage. About 45 min. She is teasing and I'm looking forward to the last 15 min when the other woman, much.

    Bigger and not as cute walks in and says my gal needs to take a lunch break (at 2:45). Then she says flipand immediatey goes for the HE. No preamble. I thought maybe she had another client, but she was sitting up front 15 minutes later. So maybe she did eat lunch or maybe she doesn't do the HE. Either way, it was not worth the 45-minute drive to get there.
    Amelia used to do that crap before they moved then closed. The younger one would massage you, then another come. In a jerk you off.

  3. #18310

    Smile bait and switch

    Went to Smile the other afternoon. Got the petit woman, very cute and friendly. Nice massage. About 45 min. She is teasing and I'm looking forward to the last 15 min when the other woman, much.

    Bigger and not as cute walks in and says my gal needs to take a lunch break (at 2:45). Then she says flipand immediatey goes for the HE. No preamble. I thought maybe she had another client, but she was sitting up front 15 minutes later. So maybe she did eat lunch or maybe she doesn't do the HE. Either way, it was not worth the 45-minute drive to get there.

  4. #18309
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitSticks  [View Original Post]
    Drove a little over an hour, to see Jenny, after these raving reviews. She is very strong indeed, because while she has a decent body, she's thick and built like a linebacker. No where near as described. Her head is a bit larger than seems it should be, and she has a deeper voice. Had me worried for a minute. Her nipples look like baby bottle nipples and one is bigger than the other. She jackhammered me and I couldn't get anywhere with it and told her to just stop. Definitely won't return.
    Thank you for your review.

  5. #18308

    First Deli Order

    Had my first visit at the deli today after many, many long months reading and researching, and holy shit! What an experience. A little out of the way for me, but I digress. Walked in and a girl who I'm assuming was Mimi, judging by her age, led me into the first room. You all know the one. She gave me a couple quick pecks on the lips and asked if I wanted half hour. I agreed and handed her. 40 for the thirty minutes. She left and came back shortly after I had undressed and had me lay face down for the massage portion. Decent little rub down from shoulders to heels, and some nice pressure on the spine.

    On the flip she asked if I wanted two girls. Well. Why not? I handed her what I had left on me which was. 370 and she went and grabbed another girl. Not sure of her name even after she told me later. Young thing, with man-made C's and long little nipples. Mimi started with the BBBJ while the other girl and I DFK for a bit. They traded places and the young one was incredible at the BBBJ. She seemed to enjoy it herself. I felt like a porn star being worked over by a couple of Asian cuties.

    A few minutes later, Mimi asked if I wanted to fully enjoy the young hottie working my pole. Yes. Yes, I would. On went the cover and she spun around and sat down on me. I grabbed her hips, stood up and went at it doggy style with her bent over the futon. Mimi sucked and played with my nipples as I enjoyed this young thing, and she seemed to like how I was working her. A few more minutes went by and I asked if I could switch to Mimi, and so we did. She laid back on the table and missionary ensued. Several more minutes went by, and I was still unable to fill the bag. So, we switched it up once again.

    I laid back on the table, and I got to dine at the why with the young hottie as she straddled my head while Mimi worked me with her hands. I was able to make her climax while I was being jackhammered by Mimi. Man, does she like to yank the stick aggressively. I guess that does it for some of you, but not me. Still not being sent over the edge, both girls started working the twig and berries, still a bit too rough, though I was closer. The young one came back up and let me suckle her soft tits and I took over from Mimi and milked myself slowly until I was able to explode. I did make a bit of a mess and got a shot in her hair, but she was laughing about it, and I apologized repeatedly. I still have no idea who she was, so I'm going to go with Elsa, because it didn't sound like Gina. I don't know. Maybe it was. I didn't care; I was happy.

    We cleaned up, and she helped me get dressed, and gave me a water. It was needed as it got warm in there! Mimi said on her way out that new girls come next week. You can do the math on how much I was all in for, and I was there for nearly an hour, so I think I got my money's worth, and hell yes, I will repeat.

    Stay safe all.

  6. #18307

    Smile spa, Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Waltmore  [View Original Post]
    Today I decided to return to Smile Spa and I was pleasantly surprised. The young woman who did absolutely as close to nothing as was possible was no longer employed there. I was told this by everyone that was working there. I am assuming that either they recognize me from being there often or because of the storm that happened when I complained about her horrible service. They all seemed relieved that she was no longer there. And I also got to spend an hour with Jenny, Jeanie which ever is her name. She is very attractive and built quite well. She may have a pound or two that she could lose but not much at all, yep I love spinners. She is a strong woman and her massage demonstrated her strength. I am not complaining but it was intense at times. She also is very happy to make sure that you enjoy your visit. I would definitely be going back to see her but I am having surgery on Thursday and I don't think that she will be here very long. Sorry but she is is out of this city's league. I am seriously concerned about all the reporting about Uncle LEO and the possibility that he might try to rid this area of this den of iniquity. Of course all of this my opinion.

    Be safe brothers, Waltmore!
    Drove a little over an hour, to see Jenny, after these raving reviews. She is very strong indeed, because while she has a decent body, she's thick and built like a linebacker. No where near as described. Her head is a bit larger than seems it should be, and she has a deeper voice. Had me worried for a minute. Her nipples look like baby bottle nipples and one is bigger than the other. She jackhammered me and I couldn't get anywhere with it and told her to just stop. Definitely won't return.

  7. #18306

    Sakura First Timer

    Recently moved to the area and knew I had to try the Deli after looking through this forum. I went soon after opening on a weekday so no wait. I forgot to ask the name of the girl I drew first, she spent a few minutes of a massage that got a few cracks out of my back. On the flip she started BBBJ which is when Gina (I believe it was her based on the tattoo I've seen mentioned before) walked in asking about a four hand upgrade. Her face was so pretty I couldn't resist and they got an extra $ out of me. Gina continued the BBBJ while the first girl rode my face. Rotated through CG and mish with Gina and standing doggy with the first girl. A wonderful time was had and I left knowing that I'll be back sooner than later.

    Since I'm new to the area, are there any recommendations on a place for a good actual massage when needed and L1/2 max when I'm not feeling FS? DMs open.

  8. #18305
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    Was Fairborn L1.
    Does anyone know which department / agency is actually shuttering these places? Is it the local popo, a statewide combined effort sweep, or perhaps just a response from a group of concerned puritan citizens? When passing by, the place was hardly recognisable as anything unusual and did little to draw attention to itself. Rarely was there ever more than one car in the parking lot or on the street, and was usually there were none, as I drove by on my way to, and home from work assignments in Fairborn. It was more a curiosity for me and I wouldn't have even known it was there if I hadn't read a few reports on the Dayton board.

  9. #18304
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this truly busty provider near Amelia?
    Anna at Spring Spa Colerain has some huge naturals, and she's an absolute pro at Russian. That said, I'm also on the hunt for more truly busty providers with massive naturals. Anna is great but sometimes you want more than one option.

  10. #18303

    Giant Naturals Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Naturals breast are nice, would compare them to Anna at Spring, but not as big of a girl as Anna. OTC play as far as possible with Naturals body. Decent L1. Didn't see the other lady (one you had the pleasure off) , their is next time.

    Scuttle, pm for more details.
    What's the name of this girl at Smile with huge naturals compared to Anna at Spring? I'd love to land her and having a name can help.

  11. #18302

    Deli hours

    Just curious if Google is correct. Every time I've been there in the past its opened at 9 am. Sometimes even around 8:30. Google is saying 11 am on Sundays. Is that correct? Thanks any info.

  12. #18301

    Danny

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBergkamp  [View Original Post]
    Salutations, gents. Recent returnee to the massage scene. Used to be active in the Wichita forum over a decade ago under a different handle. Nevertheless, last week I went to DP massage for my first foray into the Cincy circuit. Location is not ideal as neighborhood spots make me nervous. I still went for it as the parking area was empty.

    Once inside, I was met with an enthusiastic mature woman who went by the name of Cherry. The massage was amazing as my back felt so much better afterward. Post massage: L1 finish followed by a relaxing neck massage to close out the session. Nice lady and I would return for the quality of the massage.

    - HenryBergkamp (Arsenal Football Club: Champions of England, We Know What We Are!
    I thought Danny had heart problems and moved along.

  13. #18300

    DP Massage

    Salutations, gents. Recent returnee to the massage scene. Used to be active in the Wichita forum over a decade ago under a different handle. Nevertheless, last week I went to DP massage for my first foray into the Cincy circuit. Location is not ideal as neighborhood spots make me nervous. I still went for it as the parking area was empty.

    Once inside, I was met with an enthusiastic mature woman who went by the name of Cherry. The massage was amazing as my back felt so much better afterward. Post massage: L1 finish followed by a relaxing neck massage to close out the session. Nice lady and I would return for the quality of the massage.

    - HenryBergkamp (Arsenal Football Club: Champions of England, We Know What We Are!

  14. #18299

    Fairborn

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer96  [View Original Post]
    First Columbus then Fairborn. Seems like they are working their way down the state. Be careful out there.
    Was Fairborn L1.

  15. #18298

    Shut Downs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    Save your gas. 2 cd street AMP both doors have been covered with plywood.
    First Columbus then Fairborn. Seems like they are working their way down the state. Be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape