Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 18520
-
08-06-26 18:05 #18325Regular Member

Posts: 20Going to be in dayton for work this next week. Does this deli have a website or something. DMs are open. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JackAndCokes
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 08:43 #18324Senior Member

Posts: 150Serene coming back
Serene just told me that she is going to be available on Monday, Aug 10 to give massages. So if you need a good professional massage contact her.
If you are a senior and do not have her contact information you can contact me for it.
-
08-04-26 15:24 #18323Regular Member

Posts: 25Appreciated
Thanks for the info. I think I'll skip this month and wait to see what the September lineup looks like.
Originally Posted by JackAndCokes
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 19:42 #18322Senior Member

Posts: 1164Correction
8 foot I meant to say.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 10:30 #18321Senior Member

Posts: 27Deli lineup
Cherry (last month) is taking over for Mimi momentarily, not sure when Mimi works but she was not there when I was.
Jessica (5/10).
Vivi (6/10).
Lala (7/10).
They're not the talent we typically expect to see, very avg unfortunately.
Sampled them all L2 at once which was hot but none were particularly impressive.
Happy hunts.
-
08-03-26 10:04 #18320Senior Member

Posts: 384Probably better off last two time didn't get what was agreed on an short on time.
Originally Posted by IronBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 21:15 #18319Senior Member

Posts: 1164Ghosted
She did the same to me on the last cincinnati visit.
Originally Posted by IronBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 19:06 #18318Senior Member

Posts: 118Tina Thailand the timewaster
Had appointment with Tina. Arrived at location only to get a text cancelling the appointment. Not fun.
-
08-02-26 15:20 #18317Senior Member

Posts: 11648 mile
Waste of time. At least with the older lady of the 2.
-
08-02-26 07:34 #18316Senior Member

Posts: 34Lotus?
Where is this place?
-
08-01-26 15:39 #18315Senior Member

Posts: 458Goose different Anna
Different Anna at Goose, but remember that Anna too. Gorgeous breasts. The kind you want to take home and show your Mom. LOL.
Originally Posted by YungBuck98
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 13:45 #18314Senior Member

Posts: 384Lotus
Been going to Lotus the last couple months saw Tina good time BBBJ / CIM also DATY when I got there soon as they opened. Fast forward to last two week set up tim for the BBBJ.
Both times was shorted on time an after paying for the BJ all she did was a standard HJ. She said see you next time I told there wouldn't be next time she cheated me an I would report it.
-
07-31-26 16:39 #18313Regular Member

Posts: 5Is she still on the current roster? And any chance it's the same Anna that used to be at Chinese Goose? She used to bury me in them when I saw her there, would love to reconnect and get some Russian relief.
Originally Posted by StephenButler
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 09:45 #18312Senior Member

Posts: 97Man cave
I tried to book an appointment with the mancave, but cherry wasn't having it. She said they are no longer seeing new customers, even though I have been in the past years ago. They must have a solid client base or she was just in a mood. They still have the same add up on the sites that they have been posting for years. Anyone have any Intel on what's up with them?
-
07-30-26 19:42 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 1164Amelia used to do that crap before they moved then closed. The younger one would massage you, then another come. In a jerk you off.
Originally Posted by NonEssential
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




