Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1234 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 18509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Ice Cream Pie

    The deli is now offering ice cream, too? Hell, I was happy with a bottle of water on the way out! Now, I am very definitely heading over for a Lala split! ! !

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    I visit Sakura at minimum once a month every month sometimes more if I have the time and I'm in the area. I wandered in today and had the pleasure of meeting all 3 new ladies. I don't ever do "rankings" because it's very subjective. What I like, you may not and vice versa. I have found these ranking systems are very flawed and it's not always about looks. Its how you're treated and a whole lot of other factors. I saw 3 very beautiful young women and loved the few minutes of chat that was bestowed upon me. Whether you have some fun with Lala, Vivi or Jessica, I don't think you will be disappointed. I know I wouldn't be. I just got lucky today and was able to choose. I chose Lala. Why you ask, because she was wearing yellow and that's my favorite color. Yes, that's why I chose her.

    Lala is gorgeous. Very beautiful skin tone. All the right assets. All the right curves in all the right places. Long beautiful hair when you have her take it down. Very easy on the eyes. English is spotty so you may need your translator app a bit but we managed. Who does much talking anyway, right? Once the little yellow dress came off I wasn't in the mood for talking anyway. LOL.

    I don't get into giving a lot of descriptive details. Lots of reasons for it and lots of reason not. Its a choice. I will say this, I had one of the best times I have ever had at Sakura today. Lala knew what she was doing and how to treat me. (Somehow) She was very good at taking direction and basically most of my requests were granted.

    I would not hesitate to walk back in and request her. Fact is if she was busy, I would take any other beautiful young ladies. Go. Don't go. Its your choice but I hope to have time to get there before any of them leave to have more fun.

    Thank you for the ice cream.

  2. #18328

    D & P Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBergkamp  [View Original Post]
    Salutations, gents. Recent returnee to the massage scene. Used to be active in the Wichita forum over a decade ago under a different handle. Nevertheless, last week I went to DP massage for my first foray into the Cincy circuit. Location is not ideal as neighborhood spots make me nervous. I still went for it as the parking area was empty.

    Once inside, I was met with an enthusiastic mature woman who went by the name of Cherry. The massage was amazing as my back felt so much better afterward. Post massage: L1 finish followed by a relaxing neck massage to close out the session. Nice lady and I would return for the quality of the massage.

    - HenryBergkamp (Arsenal Football Club: Champions of England, We Know What We Are!
    AKA. Danny Devito.

    She did not get some skull on it?

  3. #18327

    Sakura

    Went to Sakura today, chose WeiWei. I think she's the cutest.

    They must have been slow because Lala came in and asked if I wanted as well. Paid. 30 plus the house fee.

    Started taking turns bbj. I liked both. The other one would suck my nipples while the other one worked my pole.

    Put the cover on and took WeiWei in mish. Lala started touching my ass too hard and it was distracting LOL. Went back to BBBJCIM, lala sucked the soul out of me while WeiWei let me suck on her nipples and she pinched mine.

    It was worth it, but I feel like I may have over paid at. 30.

  4. #18326

    Hold that thought

    I visit Sakura at minimum once a month every month sometimes more if I have the time and I'm in the area. I wandered in today and had the pleasure of meeting all 3 new ladies. I don't ever do "rankings" because it's very subjective. What I like, you may not and vice versa. I have found these ranking systems are very flawed and it's not always about looks. Its how you're treated and a whole lot of other factors. I saw 3 very beautiful young women and loved the few minutes of chat that was bestowed upon me. Whether you have some fun with Lala, Vivi or Jessica, I don't think you will be disappointed. I know I wouldn't be. I just got lucky today and was able to choose. I chose Lala. Why you ask, because she was wearing yellow and that's my favorite color. Yes, that's why I chose her.

    Lala is gorgeous. Very beautiful skin tone. All the right assets. All the right curves in all the right places. Long beautiful hair when you have her take it down. Very easy on the eyes. English is spotty so you may need your translator app a bit but we managed. Who does much talking anyway, right? Once the little yellow dress came off I wasn't in the mood for talking anyway. LOL.

    I don't get into giving a lot of descriptive details. Lots of reasons for it and lots of reason not. Its a choice. I will say this, I had one of the best times I have ever had at Sakura today. Lala knew what she was doing and how to treat me. (Somehow) She was very good at taking direction and basically most of my requests were granted.

    I would not hesitate to walk back in and request her. Fact is if she was busy, I would take any other beautiful young ladies. Go. Don't go. Its your choice but I hope to have time to get there before any of them leave to have more fun.

    Thank you for the ice cream.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAndCokes  [View Original Post]
    Cherry (last month) is taking over for Mimi momentarily, not sure when Mimi works but she was not there when I was.

    Jessica (5/10).

    Vivi (6/10).

    Lala (7/10).

    They're not the talent we typically expect to see, very avg unfortunately.

    Sampled them all L2 at once which was hot but none were particularly impressive.

    Happy hunts.

  5. #18325
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAndCokes  [View Original Post]
    Cherry (last month) is taking over for Mimi momentarily, not sure when Mimi works but she was not there when I was.

    Jessica (5/10).

    Vivi (6/10).

    Lala (7/10).

    They're not the talent we typically expect to see, very avg unfortunately.

    Sampled them all L2 at once which was hot but none were particularly impressive.

    Happy hunts.
    Going to be in dayton for work this next week. Does this deli have a website or something. DMs are open. Thanks.

  6. #18324

    Serene coming back

    Serene just told me that she is going to be available on Monday, Aug 10 to give massages. So if you need a good professional massage contact her.

    If you are a senior and do not have her contact information you can contact me for it.

  7. #18323

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAndCokes  [View Original Post]
    Cherry (last month) is taking over for Mimi momentarily, not sure when Mimi works but she was not there when I was.

    Jessica (5/10).

    Vivi (6/10).

    Lala (7/10).

    They're not the talent we typically expect to see, very avg unfortunately.

    Sampled them all L2 at once which was hot but none were particularly impressive.

    Happy hunts.
    Thanks for the info. I think I'll skip this month and wait to see what the September lineup looks like.

  8. #18322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. At least with the older lady of the 2.
    8 foot I meant to say.

  9. #18321

    Deli lineup

    Cherry (last month) is taking over for Mimi momentarily, not sure when Mimi works but she was not there when I was.

    Jessica (5/10).

    Vivi (6/10).

    Lala (7/10).

    They're not the talent we typically expect to see, very avg unfortunately.

    Sampled them all L2 at once which was hot but none were particularly impressive.

    Happy hunts.

  10. #18320
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBalls1  [View Original Post]
    Had appointment with Tina. Arrived at location only to get a text cancelling the appointment. Not fun.
    Probably better off last two time didn't get what was agreed on an short on time.

  11. #18319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by IronBalls1  [View Original Post]
    Had appointment with Tina. Arrived at location only to get a text cancelling the appointment. Not fun.
    She did the same to me on the last cincinnati visit.

  12. #18318

    Tina Thailand the timewaster

    Had appointment with Tina. Arrived at location only to get a text cancelling the appointment. Not fun.

  13. #18317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    8 mile

    Waste of time. At least with the older lady of the 2.

  14. #18316

    Lotus?

    Where is this place?

  15. #18315

    Goose different Anna

    Different Anna at Goose, but remember that Anna too. Gorgeous breasts. The kind you want to take home and show your Mom. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungBuck98  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on the current roster? And any chance it's the same Anna that used to be at Chinese Goose? She used to bury me in them when I saw her there, would love to reconnect and get some Russian relief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape