Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 37332
-
08-08-26 18:12 #37047Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
She doesn't do bare with everyone. You have to be long time customer.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 17:05 #37046Senior Member

Posts: 327Updated pic
Hennessey still cute AF but looks more like this 8 months versus the ad pics, enjoy for you guys that like them preggo.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 12:11 #37045Senior Member

Posts: 339Well, imagine that.
It's not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. It's pretty sad that people here Don't know how to treat women. They might be hookers but that doesn't mean they need to be treated shitty and with disrespect.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 11:34 #37044Senior Member

Posts: 128Lokita / hennessey
I saw Lokita earlier this week and Henny was there. Henny is 8 months pregnant but she looks good if you want that. Lokita says they don't do doubles. Both are well reviewed on here and the other site.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 10:02 #37043Senior Member

Posts: 438Winter is looking for help
I haven't sampled FS, but the deepthroat, facef*ck is off the charts this time. She's been able to mix it up and can be sensual while sucking and ambitious when her throat is getting pounded hard.
-
08-08-26 08:50 #37042Senior Member

Posts: 102Lokita and her friend Hennessy
Has anyone sampled Lokita recently or tried her new friend Hennessy? Both of them look like they would be a good time together, but her friend's body looks good, so I might try her alone 1st. If anyone sampled it, let me know. If not, then I am TOFTT.
TIA!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851288
-
08-08-26 06:50 #37041Regular Member

Posts: 7Any Info?
Anyone have any info on this joint? GFE?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851930
-
08-07-26 22:58 #37040Senior Member

Posts: 61Blue
It doesn't matter anymore. Some guy named Joseph got aggressive with her and scared her off. She said she's taking a break. The Whole thing freaked her out. Pixie dipped too. Sad.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 15:24 #37039Senior Member

Posts: 336Blue
Was it 300 for both, or 300 each? What are Blue's rates now?
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 13:09 #37038Regular Member

Posts: 71Forgot
Let's not forget she's a SW.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 10:35 #37037Senior Member

Posts: 1069You think so?
She had already raised her rates. Anyways, you don't think a legit 3 some w / 2 20 yr Olds, no clock watching, no sights of a needle, pipe of any sorts. No 30 minutes of wasting time in the bathroom. None of that b. S was worth the price of admission. That's on you. I had a great time.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 09:06 #37036Senior Member

Posts: 486Gps
Yall have given this girl severe gps now.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 08:09 #37035Senior Member

Posts: 201Eros Scammers Laura & Yenny
Reached out to these two. Didn't get any response. Later that day I got the ole "Cartel" Extortion text. Don't bother with either one.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8722743.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5539564.htm?cat=1
-
08-06-26 22:08 #37034Senior Member

Posts: 1069Too funny. I got your reference
Side note, I text the Lynchburg spinner last night, But she never replied.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 20:24 #37033Senior Member

Posts: 577Say whaaaat
I use to fuck with her cousin but you aint know that, LOL.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





