Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8663
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.

    Anyone know anything about Sophia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
    203-XXX-9578
    Sophia like Gigi has a candy issue and walks Kimberly. So if your going to pay remember that.

    She recently lost a lot of weight. Like 40 plus due to the candy. So the skin might hang.

  2. #8662

    Sophia + Gigi Rose + ?

    I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.

    Anyone know anything about Sophia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
    203-XXX-9578
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9194.jpg‎  

  3. #8661

    Slim goody

    Gentlemen. I have been on the sidelines for a bit, but looking to get back in the game. Slim Goody came across my screen offering a "greek special". I read a few reviews from 24 & 25, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/449868468258

    Also open to suggestion for any other greek providers in NH, Hartford, BPT or Waterbury. Gracias!

  4. #8660

    Big mama

    Anyone seen her? Looks like she has post history going back at least one year. Based on pics, it seems like she may be a dancer somewhere. I am inclined to TOFTT but curious if anyone has met her and could share their experience.

    475-267-9225.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/287936473682

  5. #8659
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. Terrible service and looks far worse than her picture. . not worth $20 in my opinion.
    Thanks, I was suspicious of that with as long as she has been posting. Stay safe.

  6. #8658

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been around for ever but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/904342513570
    Avoid this one. Terrible service and looks far worse than her picture. . not worth $20 in my opinion.

  7. #8657

    Any info

    Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been around for ever but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/904342513570
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNjk4NzFhMGJkZTQ5MTBkMzlmYzZhNzFjZGIzNWEwYmRkN2QxNA.jpg‎  

  8. #8656
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Over the last 6-7 years, I tried to meet up with her a couple of times, but was ghosted. The first time was in Danbury for an early morning appointment. The last time was a couple of years ago when she was in the Milford notel. I think she drinks too much to stay awake and never answered the phone when I arrived. Although she later half-apologized, she said that I could have met any number of other women staying at the same place. So, I have to do more research sitting in that parking lot?

    For more info, she's also been reviewed under the name Jess.
    Too much work and drama for this old guy. Thanks!

  9. #8655

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Pass! You familiar with Bella Italian MILF?
    Over the last 6-7 years, I tried to meet up with her a couple of times, but was ghosted. The first time was in Danbury for an early morning appointment. The last time was a couple of years ago when she was in the Milford notel. I think she drinks too much to stay awake and never answered the phone when I arrived. Although she later half-apologized, she said that I could have met any number of other women staying at the same place. So, I have to do more research sitting in that parking lot?

    For more info, she's also been reviewed under the name Jess.

  10. #8654

    Karebear

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Was your visit recent and were there any other fees above her posted rate for the time on CC?
    It was end of March. Nothing more than listed fee. Fee on site increased since and others reported to me paying about double before I saw her. She doesn't seem very active.

  11. #8653

    Karebear

    Was your visit recent and were there any other fees above her posted rate for the time on CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I can't find my previous posts on her.

    Easy scheduling through CC. She gave number and we started texting. She mentioned escorting on the aide, but I didn't respond to that over text. CC is pretty critical and has banned people even for clicking links posted on this site to their site. She has an hr rate on her CC. Met at her EH apt. Handled the CC fee. She brought me to her bedroom. Talked about hhr and cuddled. She started acting flirty, so I reciprocated. Moved to kissing. We played a guessing game which led me down to daty. Switched to BBBJ. We rotated multiple positions including BBBJ. Was there for 2 hrs after 3 x msog bbfscip. Her body looks great and perky tits for her age. Can see some age in the face, but she still looked great.

    We planned to make content in near future for OF. We also set a future meet outside her place. I had a conflict but gave notice a couple days in advance. I tried to reschedule, but she made some excuses of personal things going on and wanted to be left alone but that she would reach back. I never heard from her since.

  12. #8652

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once and will never repeat. I just wanted a QV but she insisted on doing her massage routine. Ow she could give a very sensual massage to get you primed or she could really get in there with pressure and try to release tension, but she does neither. It's basically her pawing at you in a way that does nothing for 45 minutes. All the time she is talking incessantly about women from 10-15 years ago, most I didn't remember, that she was sure I had seen. When she finally got around to doing what I was there for, I had to come to the edge of the bed so she could give me a BJ without getting in the bed. Covered up for FS but could barely get any penetration because she was so round. I could barely get hard even though I had taken a blue performance enhancer before going to see her. I wanted to give up at this point but she insisted on getting me off. I finally was able to cum from a HJ.

    If what is up your alley is a barrel shaped 50 ish woman who will bore you to death, waste your time, and babbles forever, go for it.
    Hard pass!! Thanks.

  13. #8651
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Any update on this one? Seems up my alley. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/837911546730.
    Saw her once and will never repeat. I just wanted a QV but she insisted on doing her massage routine. Ow she could give a very sensual massage to get you primed or she could really get in there with pressure and try to release tension, but she does neither. It's basically her pawing at you in a way that does nothing for 45 minutes. All the time she is talking incessantly about women from 10-15 years ago, most I didn't remember, that she was sure I had seen. When she finally got around to doing what I was there for, I had to come to the edge of the bed so she could give me a BJ without getting in the bed. Covered up for FS but could barely get any penetration because she was so round. I could barely get hard even though I had taken a blue performance enhancer before going to see her. I wanted to give up at this point but she insisted on getting me off. I finally was able to cum from a HJ.

    If what is up your alley is a barrel shaped 50 ish woman who will bore you to death, waste your time, and babbles forever, go for it.

  14. #8650
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. Pics are from at least ten years ago. She's about twice the size of those pics. She'll get the job done if you're into bbw's, but has specific quirks about meeting up.
    Thanks. Pass! You familiar with Bella Italian MILF?

  15. #8649

    Re: Gigi Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Here's a 3rd girl that goes by Gigi.

    Gigi Rose was brought to my attention as a possible option. Socials looked good. Used to post in West Haven on stg but couldn't find recent ads. She had been working with Sara aka barbie. She answered quickly through IG and moved to phone. She gave address on west haven / new haven line. She was ready on arrival. Then she says others are in her friend's house and would need to do cardate or extra to use the place. Went in and saw two older women not likely escorts. She opted to use bathroom. Not ideal and I was ready to bail. She undressed. Tiny body, maybe 5'2 100 lb, lots of tats, and shaved. Clearly has habits. Small / pretty flat tits but with nice nipples. Started with BBBJ and moved to counter fucking then finished with BBBJCIM. A black dude was then calling her from another room. Didn't have any issues. Walked outside and a black dude with two big dogs asked what I was doing there. Just honest with him and he was cool. Not sure I'll repeat.

    https://www.instagram.com/sourappleciderr
    475-XXX-7179
    Gigi Rose got her stg ad up. Real age is 26.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/804457569415
    203-XXX-9578
    201-XXX-2587
    475-XXX-3246
    475-XXX-7179
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9137.jpg‎   IMG_9138.jpg‎   IMG_9139.jpg‎   IMG_9140.jpg‎   IMG_9141.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape