Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 8731
-
08-05-26 09:46 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 389Too much work and drama for this old guy. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 08:18 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 693Bella
Over the last 6-7 years, I tried to meet up with her a couple of times, but was ghosted. The first time was in Danbury for an early morning appointment. The last time was a couple of years ago when she was in the Milford notel. I think she drinks too much to stay awake and never answered the phone when I arrived. Although she later half-apologized, she said that I could have met any number of other women staying at the same place. So, I have to do more research sitting in that parking lot?
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
For more info, she's also been reviewed under the name Jess.
-
08-05-26 07:58 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 1533Karebear
It was end of March. Nothing more than listed fee. Fee on site increased since and others reported to me paying about double before I saw her. She doesn't seem very active.
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 13:19 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 79Karebear
Was your visit recent and were there any other fees above her posted rate for the time on CC?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 11:21 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks
Hard pass!! Thanks.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 09:38 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 525Saw her once and will never repeat. I just wanted a QV but she insisted on doing her massage routine. Ow she could give a very sensual massage to get you primed or she could really get in there with pressure and try to release tension, but she does neither. It's basically her pawing at you in a way that does nothing for 45 minutes. All the time she is talking incessantly about women from 10-15 years ago, most I didn't remember, that she was sure I had seen. When she finally got around to doing what I was there for, I had to come to the edge of the bed so she could give me a BJ without getting in the bed. Covered up for FS but could barely get any penetration because she was so round. I could barely get hard even though I had taken a blue performance enhancer before going to see her. I wanted to give up at this point but she insisted on getting me off. I finally was able to cum from a HJ.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
If what is up your alley is a barrel shaped 50 ish woman who will bore you to death, waste your time, and babbles forever, go for it.
-
08-04-26 09:18 #8650Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks. Pass! You familiar with Bella Italian MILF?
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 09:14 #8649Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Gigi Rose
Gigi Rose got her stg ad up. Real age is 26.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/804457569415
203-XXX-9578
201-XXX-2587
475-XXX-3246
475-XXX-7179
-
08-04-26 09:03 #8648Senior Member

Posts: 693That's Karla
She's been reviewed before. Pics are from at least ten years ago. She's about twice the size of those pics. She'll get the job done if you're into bbw's, but has specific quirks about meeting up.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 20:06 #8647Senior Member

Posts: 27Mistress
Saw her advertising in Milford, says she is hosting at mayflower. I was literally just about to pull the trigger and go see her, then decided to do one more search for her in the Connecticut forum (after previously finding nothing) and found bad reviews of her. Every single one saying she has either scammed them or had guys rob them. Be aware and stay away.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/379243998949
This is her current number, but she has gone by some other numbers in recent past:
203-494-4637.
-
08-03-26 19:54 #8646Senior Member

Posts: 977Any info?
I know she's around with Lexi doing the rub thing, 1st time I think I've seen her flying solo.
Thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/454142840491
-
08-03-26 18:42 #8645Senior Member

Posts: 389Info
Any update on this one? Seems up my alley. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/837911546730.
-
08-03-26 07:31 #8644Senior Member

Posts: 204Karebear2232
When you saw her, was there anything to be had? DM me if you wish.
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 11:36 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks!
Great update Donny. Might be worth a shot. Happy Friday.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 11:11 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 1533Karen aka karebear
I can't find my previous posts on her.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
Easy scheduling through CC. She gave number and we started texting. She mentioned escorting on the aide, but I didn't respond to that over text. CC is pretty critical and has banned people even for clicking links posted on this site to their site. She has an hr rate on her CC. Met at her EH apt. Handled the CC fee. She brought me to her bedroom. Talked about hhr and cuddled. She started acting flirty, so I reciprocated. Moved to kissing. We played a guessing game which led me down to daty. Switched to BBBJ. We rotated multiple positions including BBBJ. Was there for 2 hrs after 3 x msog bbfscip. Her body looks great and perky tits for her age. Can see some age in the face, but she still looked great.
We planned to make content in near future for OF. We also set a future meet outside her place. I had a conflict but gave notice a couple days in advance. I tried to reschedule, but she made some excuses of personal things going on and wanted to be left alone but that she would reach back. I never heard from her since.










Reply With Quote





