Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 8725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8635

    Re: Gigi Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Here's a 3rd girl that goes by Gigi.

    Gigi Rose was brought to my attention as a possible option. Socials looked good. Used to post in West Haven on stg but couldn't find recent ads. She had been working with Sara aka barbie. She answered quickly through IG and moved to phone. She gave address on west haven / new haven line. She was ready on arrival. Then she says others are in her friend's house and would need to do cardate or extra to use the place. Went in and saw two older women not likely escorts. She opted to use bathroom. Not ideal and I was ready to bail. She undressed. Tiny body, maybe 5'2 100 lb, lots of tats, and shaved. Clearly has habits. Small / pretty flat tits but with nice nipples. Started with BBBJ and moved to counter fucking then finished with BBBJCIM. A black dude was then calling her from another room. Didn't have any issues. Walked outside and a black dude with two big dogs asked what I was doing there. Just honest with him and he was cool. Not sure I'll repeat.

    https://www.instagram.com/sourappleciderr
    475-XXX-7179
    You guys need to stop mentioning reviews to these girls. She just hit me up saying she wants to see the review bc her phone has been nonstop blowing up this morning.

    Recommend taking her for a cardate instead of her spot. I’ll likely repeat for car fun. I think it will lead to an improved experience.

  2. #8634

    Gigi Rose

    Here's a 3rd girl that goes by Gigi.

    Gigi Rose was brought to my attention as a possible option. Socials looked good. Used to post in West Haven on stg but couldn't find recent ads. She had been working with Sara aka barbie. She answered quickly through IG and moved to phone. She gave address on west haven / new haven line. She was ready on arrival. Then she says others are in her friend's house and would need to do cardate or extra to use the place. Went in and saw two older women not likely escorts. She opted to use bathroom. Not ideal and I was ready to bail. She undressed. Tiny body, maybe 5'2 100 lb, lots of tats, and shaved. Clearly has habits. Small / pretty flat tits but with nice nipples. Started with BBBJ and moved to counter fucking then finished with BBBJCIM. A black dude was then calling her from another room. Didn't have any issues. Walked outside and a black dude with two big dogs asked what I was doing there. Just honest with him and he was cool. Not sure I'll repeat.

    https://www.instagram.com/sourappleciderr
    475-XXX-7179
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9005.jpg‎   IMG_9006.jpg‎  

  3. #8633

    Re: lil G

    Quote Originally Posted by CtBodie  [View Original Post]
    The cardate ad girl in New Haven STG is all over the Norwalk forum. Looks like bad news. Lots of number changes. Goes by Gigi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/479324679550

    Stay safe.
    Lilg aka Gina aka Gianna aka Gigi.

    Most guys on this board know who she is and have already seen her within the last 6+yrs. Real age is 23. Recommend that you keep payment till the end and keep from drifting off task. A qv is literally quick 10 min so recommend hhr+. Ive been seeing her last 3 1/2yrs.

    One, there is a redhead in norwalk that also goes by Gigi, so don't get confused. Interestingly they know each other, but I've been seeing the redhead and Her roomie, Winter, more frequently lately.

    Two, If you missed the memo, I cleared lil G just over a month ago. She had some issues with a guy (exbf) who likely started a long vacay. She is back independent. The number changes were mostly due to the guy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...&weightMin=100
    475-XXX-2314
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9001.jpg‎   IMG_8985.jpg‎   IMG_8986.jpg‎   IMG_8987.jpg‎   IMG_8988.jpg‎  


  4. #8632

    Cardate ad

    The cardate ad girl in New Haven STG is all over the Norwalk forum. Looks like bad news. Lots of number changes. Goes by Gigi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/479324679550

    Stay safe.

  5. #8631

    Jenni Hamden North haven and other spots 5912 info

    May have gone to FLA to dodge the authorities?? Obviously some one has done some research or has more info. Go to Post # 8603 for pic. Said for a few weeks. Good hunting.

  6. #8630
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Called. Delay of 10 or so, provided correct town, sent me location and rates (very reasonable). Arrived and was given wrong rm # which caused drama with the MGR as I passed thru the lobby. Texted and was given correct room with external door. Full menu. Just like the pics. Kissing was great and then her eyes flashed and she said Oh I'm not suppose to French kiss. Lip kissing was allowed throughout. BBJ and DATY / FIV to her O. On with cover. Multiple positions including FCG to her O again. Condom kept coming off / ED and we switched to a nice playful BBJ and Ball sucking to My o with no effort to collect or contain the come. Wet wipe for the cleanup provided. Nice time. Some notes. She's heading to FLA for a few weeks. While I was in the room a car with two guys had arrived directly in front of her room. As soon as I pulled out oft the pot they got out and headed into the room. Did not bother me. One pic also has an apparent engagement ring. Recomended an I'll be back Good hunting men!!
    Is she heading down there to avoid the authorities from MA?

  7. #8629

    How to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Called. Delay of 10 or so, provided correct town, sent me location and rates (very reasonable). Arrived and was given wrong rm # which caused drama with the MGR as I passed thru the lobby. Texted and was given correct room with external door. Full menu. Just like the pics. Kissing was great and then her eyes flashed and she said Oh I'm not suppose to French kiss. Lip kissing was allowed throughout. BBJ and DATY / FIV to her O. On with cover. Multiple positions including FCG to her O again. Condom kept coming off / ED and we switched to a nice playful BBJ and Ball sucking to My o with no effort to collect or contain the come. Wet wipe for the cleanup provided. Nice time. Some notes. She's heading to FLA for a few weeks. While I was in the room a car with two guys had arrived directly in front of her room. As soon as I pulled out oft the pot they got out and headed into the room. Did not bother me. One pic also has an apparent engagement ring. Recomended an I'll be back Good hunting men!!
    Ad? Phone number?

  8. #8628

    Isabella MER / BFD sister response UTR?

    She was on Tryst she says. Inactive in the game for now she said. I'll let you know if she spools up.

    She may be on Cuddle or Seeking I'm unsure. Feel weird asking Isabella who I have a spark with.

    She said she was listing under "Olivia" I don't know where to find an archive of Tryst. Good hunting.

  9. #8627

    You mixed conversations

    Quote Originally Posted by VitoShark  [View Original Post]
    At Donnybravo I've seen her years ago. Only remember being just okay. Maybe my memory is shot, or it was a bad night for her? I was contemplating seeing her cause she is close to me right now. But I am tending to look for a thicker girl right now. Just my current preference right now.

    Also. Curious what is a CC profile?
    I think you are mixing up different people. We're talking about Karen, not Isabella. Karen is a 40's slim blonde with no habits. Isabella is the 50's black haired woman with habits that recently moved from Meriden to Branford. Otis was talking about Isabella. Spaman and I were talking about Karen.

    If you have to ask what CC is, then you probably don't know who we're talking about. CC is the website CuddleComfort. Karen only posts there and not on any escort site.

  10. #8626

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's been doing that awhile. Her CC profile she tends to change locations to get more exposure. When I last saw her, she was planning on moving but was looking around Hamden / North Haven or even head down to FL. Prob best chance to just DM her on her CC profile.
    At Donnybravo I've seen her years ago. Only remember being just okay. Maybe my memory is shot, or it was a bad night for her? I was contemplating seeing her cause she is close to me right now. But I am tending to look for a thicker girl right now. Just my current preference right now.

    Also. Curious what is a CC profile?

  11. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks. She is awesome. One of the best around!
    What was your experience with her? I met her a few years ago for a massage. I didn't push for any extras, though I will say she was sweet and gorgeous. Thanks.

  12. #8624
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's been doing that awhile. Her CC profile she tends to change locations to get more exposure. When I last saw her, she was planning on moving but was looking around Hamden / North Haven or even head down to FL. Prob best chance to just DM her on her CC profile.
    Ok thanks. She is awesome. One of the best around!

  13. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    She sets up in Meriden now in Branford. Saw her in Meriden. Setup a date with Isabella. Comms were great. Went to site. Police and fire in parking lot for OD. Waited off site. Arrived and given room #. Knocked and met a tiny shapely brunette. Sister she said. I asked if she plays. Not tonite. She was on Tryst. Did not provide name Gave me a nice kiss on the lips anyway. She will be right back. Waited since she has good reviews and I've seen her before years ago. She came in and sis left. There is a dog which was fine.

    Got prepped and started with DATY got her off with tongue and fingers. Tasty and responsive BBJ to CG to RCG (she soaked ny cock) to Doggie to missionary too tight. Went to BBJ with COT. Nice time. She is super skinny which makes the huge funbags stick out. A few french kisses here and there. No ball sucking to my disappointment. I'll probably go Back $180/1/2. Have fun and good hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/577078110236
    Who is her sister??

  14. #8622
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    From her facebook page it appears that she is running / working for a company that cleans and maintains AirBnBs and has moved out of East Haven. Her massage page hasn't been updated in a while.
    She's been doing that awhile. Her CC profile she tends to change locations to get more exposure. When I last saw her, she was planning on moving but was looking around Hamden / North Haven or even head down to FL. Prob best chance to just DM her on her CC profile.

  15. #8621

    MissLadyK

    From her facebook page it appears that she is running / working for a company that cleans and maintains AirBnBs and has moved out of East Haven. Her massage page hasn't been updated in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to MissLadyK aka karebear2232 on CC? If so she was last online 5 days ago, but she stopped responding to me since April for whatever reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape