Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8727
-
08-10-26 01:25 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 25Latina Services
Does anyone know any latina providers could be a solo girl, or a company that aligns you with the girls that in New haven / bridgeport area.
-
08-09-26 20:32 #8666Regular Member

Posts: 3Green eyed puertorican
Any info I've seen her adds for a while but I've never seen a review.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/197880369647
-
08-09-26 17:40 #8665Senior Member

Posts: 1533Kaykay - Green light redeemed
KayKay was on my blacklist, but she redeemed herself with me and is now green lit. Seen her twice in the last week New Haven / West Haven area. Any potential habits she may have were not evident in the time spent with her. Other girls may hit the pipe even multiple times, I didn't see any pipe or anything and was completely alert ready to go. She is without a place so cardate but made it work. Body looks great and lost a fee since last time I saw her over a year ago. Nice small but perky tits. As always she can be a real freak and adventurous regardless of play location. See her if you wish, she replaced a disinterested regular from my rotation. GFE, daty, BBBJ including attention to the boys, mish, bbfscip. Always a good tine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/390266426862
203-XXX-8906
P.S. As with any of these girls, avoid advances. Always in person to avoid issues and maintain consistency.
-
08-09-26 06:24 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 243The number is most likely the dealer only one in the crew who can keep an active number be careful, they all share an abandoned boarded up apartment in the hill.
Originally Posted by SwLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 06:22 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 243Sophia like Gigi has a candy issue and walks Kimberly. So if your going to pay remember that.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
She recently lost a lot of weight. Like 40 plus due to the candy. So the skin might hang.
-
08-08-26 21:34 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 1533Sophia + Gigi Rose + ?
I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.
Anyone know anything about Sophia?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
203-XXX-9578
-
08-07-26 18:37 #8661Senior Member

Posts: 104Slim goody
Gentlemen. I have been on the sidelines for a bit, but looking to get back in the game. Slim Goody came across my screen offering a "greek special". I read a few reviews from 24 & 25, but has anyone seen her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/449868468258
Also open to suggestion for any other greek providers in NH, Hartford, BPT or Waterbury. Gracias!
-
08-06-26 11:40 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 27Big mama
Anyone seen her? Looks like she has post history going back at least one year. Based on pics, it seems like she may be a dancer somewhere. I am inclined to TOFTT but curious if anyone has met her and could share their experience.
475-267-9225.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/287936473682
-
08-06-26 05:59 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks, I was suspicious of that with as long as she has been posting. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 21:58 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 746Avoid
Avoid this one. Terrible service and looks far worse than her picture. . not worth $20 in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 17:16 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been around for ever but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/904342513570
-
08-05-26 09:46 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 389Too much work and drama for this old guy. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 08:18 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 693Bella
Over the last 6-7 years, I tried to meet up with her a couple of times, but was ghosted. The first time was in Danbury for an early morning appointment. The last time was a couple of years ago when she was in the Milford notel. I think she drinks too much to stay awake and never answered the phone when I arrived. Although she later half-apologized, she said that I could have met any number of other women staying at the same place. So, I have to do more research sitting in that parking lot?
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
For more info, she's also been reviewed under the name Jess.
-
08-05-26 07:58 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 1533Karebear
It was end of March. Nothing more than listed fee. Fee on site increased since and others reported to me paying about double before I saw her. She doesn't seem very active.
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 13:19 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 79Karebear
Was your visit recent and were there any other fees above her posted rate for the time on CC?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




