Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8723
-
08-09-26 06:22 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 243Sophia like Gigi has a candy issue and walks Kimberly. So if your going to pay remember that.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
She recently lost a lot of weight. Like 40 plus due to the candy. So the skin might hang.
-
08-08-26 21:34 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 1533Sophia + Gigi Rose + ?
I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.
Anyone know anything about Sophia?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
203-XXX-9578
-
08-07-26 18:37 #8661Senior Member

Posts: 104Slim goody
Gentlemen. I have been on the sidelines for a bit, but looking to get back in the game. Slim Goody came across my screen offering a "greek special". I read a few reviews from 24 & 25, but has anyone seen her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/449868468258
Also open to suggestion for any other greek providers in NH, Hartford, BPT or Waterbury. Gracias!
-
08-06-26 11:40 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 27Big mama
Anyone seen her? Looks like she has post history going back at least one year. Based on pics, it seems like she may be a dancer somewhere. I am inclined to TOFTT but curious if anyone has met her and could share their experience.
475-267-9225.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/287936473682
-
08-06-26 05:59 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks, I was suspicious of that with as long as she has been posting. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 21:58 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 746Avoid
Avoid this one. Terrible service and looks far worse than her picture. . not worth $20 in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 17:16 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been around for ever but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/904342513570
-
08-05-26 09:46 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 389Too much work and drama for this old guy. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 08:18 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 693Bella
Over the last 6-7 years, I tried to meet up with her a couple of times, but was ghosted. The first time was in Danbury for an early morning appointment. The last time was a couple of years ago when she was in the Milford notel. I think she drinks too much to stay awake and never answered the phone when I arrived. Although she later half-apologized, she said that I could have met any number of other women staying at the same place. So, I have to do more research sitting in that parking lot?
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
For more info, she's also been reviewed under the name Jess.
-
08-05-26 07:58 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 1533Karebear
It was end of March. Nothing more than listed fee. Fee on site increased since and others reported to me paying about double before I saw her. She doesn't seem very active.
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 13:19 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 79Karebear
Was your visit recent and were there any other fees above her posted rate for the time on CC?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 11:21 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks
Hard pass!! Thanks.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 09:38 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 523Saw her once and will never repeat. I just wanted a QV but she insisted on doing her massage routine. Ow she could give a very sensual massage to get you primed or she could really get in there with pressure and try to release tension, but she does neither. It's basically her pawing at you in a way that does nothing for 45 minutes. All the time she is talking incessantly about women from 10-15 years ago, most I didn't remember, that she was sure I had seen. When she finally got around to doing what I was there for, I had to come to the edge of the bed so she could give me a BJ without getting in the bed. Covered up for FS but could barely get any penetration because she was so round. I could barely get hard even though I had taken a blue performance enhancer before going to see her. I wanted to give up at this point but she insisted on getting me off. I finally was able to cum from a HJ.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
If what is up your alley is a barrel shaped 50 ish woman who will bore you to death, waste your time, and babbles forever, go for it.
-
08-04-26 09:18 #8650Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks. Pass! You familiar with Bella Italian MILF?
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 09:14 #8649Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Gigi Rose
Gigi Rose got her stg ad up. Real age is 26.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/804457569415
203-XXX-9578
201-XXX-2587
475-XXX-3246
475-XXX-7179










Reply With Quote





