Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 26396
-
08-06-26 13:38 #26156Regular Member

Posts: 19MILF Michelle Repeat
I saw the sexy MILF Michelle again this week at her hotel incall. I enjoyed my strip club experience last time so much that I needed an encore performance. She started with an amazing lap dance allowing me to tuck a stack of singles into her g string then straddling me while smacking my head with her beautiful tits. The dance ended dnd she pulled my cock our and gave me one of her legendary blowjobs until she was ready to slide a cover on and start riding. She rode me on the couch for a while until I lifted her up and fucked our way over to the bed when we continued missionary and doggie style until I was ready to blow another huge load all over her face.
Michelle is the real deal and loves to please so treat her with respect. I can't wait for next week to get another performance!
-
08-06-26 01:27 #26155Banned Member

Posts: 33Also YMMV
I've seen her BBFS and cfs. I had been able to slip it off with out her noticing too. She does say she's going to go to all covered soon when her bf gets out of jail.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
I'm leaving this here so everybody can see why you got banned, I'm even bumping the date so it's at the top for a day or two. Here at the USASG we think that consenting adults should be able to engage in commercial sexual relations, the two most important words there are adult and consenting. "Stealthing" pulling off the condom without her knowing it and fucking her bare should be sexual assault, sadly it is not but on this forum it is.
It's not funny, it's not you doing something slick, it's sexual assault and you're out of here. I can't believe you used one of your 3 times a year posts on something stupid like this.
A2
-
08-05-26 20:46 #26154Senior Member

Posts: 772Anyone seen Lucy / Gretchen's friend? Not GFE, but has a pretty face & decent body!!
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/256472346041
-
08-05-26 01:15 #26153Regular Member

Posts: 23Beyond "not cool"
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see the "Report Post" button?
A2
-
08-05-26 01:09 #26152Regular Member

Posts: 23Guess who logged in just to tell you off
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Guess who was two posts away from being a senior member and now will never be unmoderated?
You that's who.
A2
-
08-03-26 11:38 #26151Senior Member

Posts: 324Outcall
I was trying to get her to come see me for an alcohol and I think she wanted $100. But of course by the time she claims she was ready, her car was broken down, but she is on my hit list LOL.
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 11:27 #26150Senior Member

Posts: 331What is her rate?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 10:44 #26149Senior Member

Posts: 747Yeah
That's her. Go see her.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 10:20 #26148Senior Member

Posts: 640Absolutely right, my friend. The best time is with the girls that never advertise. Do it on the low. You can't teach it, it has got to be natural.
Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
08-03-26 07:30 #26147Senior Member

Posts: 354STG Scammers
One of the workers at Skip is on vacation for the coming week which means they will be slow in taking down the fake ads from scammers.
I'm already seeing a higher volume of scammer ads.
Just don't send a deposit. That doesn't mean you can send deposits next week because deposits are always a scam and that goes for all sites.
-
08-02-26 17:41 #26146Senior Member

Posts: 145Summer Knight
Or Knite? Either way here we are in the dog days of summer and I have been pretty low key so far. Really dry weather and pussy wise in this town that and me being lazy. However I had been playing phone tag for weeks with SK when finally a rainy Saturday turned into quite a surprise. I texted her and she replied and we went from there. Her place, parked and went up. I'm a older man and she is still a pretty sexy MILF. It's been years since I seen her. We chatted and within minutes we were at it, really good BJ and the main event was just like I remembered. She feels really good. Took me back in time when providers actually provided a safe, hot experience. That's probably going to be all I get this Summer. Times be tough and they don't give pussy away. Enjoy state fair guys, I'll be there gazing at the milfs all day.
-
08-02-26 17:28 #26145Senior Member

Posts: 1480Body
I've seen her 8-10 times but not recently. She's short, thicker, with a fat ass. Not really a stripper body. Good BBBJ but it has gotten slower with each visit. Almost like she is dozing off in the middle of it. I like a faster sloppy BBBJ. No kissing and no DATY. Last month she told me her rates are now based on how much time you are there. I guess she will give you a bill once you are dressed and ready to leave. It always seems like she's not at her incall or needs an hour to get ready.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 08:18 #26144Senior Member

Posts: 33Range
100-400 I like certain women, but I sometimes like them a little ratchet.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 01:43 #26143Senior Member

Posts: 58Lfei
https://encounter-us.com/
I read all her reviews on TER and they all were so positive. 4 stacks but it was so worth it for me. She delivered. She's young. Early 20's. Pretty, nice natural body, perky boobs, firm ass. She's only about 5'2" tall. English was good enough to communicate. Right from the start she asks you to shower but as you are showering she joins you and washes you herself. While she washes you she gives you a BBBJ. Then once you're finished she dries you off. Off to the bed, we started DFK, then she gives you another BBBJ, sucks the balls and even rims you. I returned the favor by giving her DATY and rimming her. Then she covers me and we started in MISH. I didn't last long from there. We then cuddled for 15 minutes or so. I fell asleep. When I woke up she was already sucking my dick again. OMG what a service. She tried to make me pop again but I just couldn't and we ran out of time. She gave me another personal wash and off I went a happy camper. Wish most if not all girls were like that. You get what you pay for but honestly she's a steal. I want to repeat before she leaves but I want to see her friend Cora too. They do doubles but its 7 stacks for that. Good luck. Don't miss out. She said she might not come back.
-
08-02-26 00:56 #26142Senior Member

Posts: 152Is this her ad?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/429398159684








Reply With Quote






