Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 26398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26158
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    I saw the sexy MILF Michelle again this week at her hotel incall. I enjoyed my strip club experience last time so much that I needed an encore performance. She started with an amazing lap dance allowing me to tuck a stack of singles into her g string then straddling me while smacking my head with her beautiful tits. The dance ended dnd she pulled my cock our and gave me one of her legendary blowjobs until she was ready to slide a cover on and start riding. She rode me on the couch for a while until I lifted her up and fucked our way over to the bed when we continued missionary and doggie style until I was ready to blow another huge load all over her face.

    Michelle is the real deal and loves to please so treat her with respect. I can't wait for next week to get another performance!
    Her ad from yesterday morning referenced that post on here and also says no more BBBJ. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/789917879653.

  2. #26157

    She's been around

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lucy / Gretchen's friend? Not GFE, but has a pretty face & decent body!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/256472346041
    She use to go by Opal, I think she's been reviewed before. But 150 qv is a no for me.

  3. #26156

    MILF Michelle Repeat

    I saw the sexy MILF Michelle again this week at her hotel incall. I enjoyed my strip club experience last time so much that I needed an encore performance. She started with an amazing lap dance allowing me to tuck a stack of singles into her g string then straddling me while smacking my head with her beautiful tits. The dance ended dnd she pulled my cock our and gave me one of her legendary blowjobs until she was ready to slide a cover on and start riding. She rode me on the couch for a while until I lifted her up and fucked our way over to the bed when we continued missionary and doggie style until I was ready to blow another huge load all over her face.

    Michelle is the real deal and loves to please so treat her with respect. I can't wait for next week to get another performance!

  4. #26155

    Also YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    My personal experience has been YMMV.
    I've seen her BBFS and cfs. I had been able to slip it off with out her noticing too. She does say she's going to go to all covered soon when her bf gets out of jail.

    I'm leaving this here so everybody can see why you got banned, I'm even bumping the date so it's at the top for a day or two. Here at the USASG we think that consenting adults should be able to engage in commercial sexual relations, the two most important words there are adult and consenting. "Stealthing" pulling off the condom without her knowing it and fucking her bare should be sexual assault, sadly it is not but on this forum it is.

    It's not funny, it's not you doing something slick, it's sexual assault and you're out of here. I can't believe you used one of your 3 times a year posts on something stupid like this.

    A2

  5. #26154
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ is nice. French kissing at most. I don't think she allows DFK. Very self aware of her looks. Was still getting ready even after letting me in. I'm glad she showered before our meeting too. Last saw her at an airbnb. Not a clock watcher. Definitely go see her if she isn't staying at a cheap motel. She does normally have another girl around. Doesn't like to be by herself I assume. Seems to want to perform and make me happy every time I see her. She's young early 20's. Hard to get a hold of her though. Expect delays. Other than that, she's worth seeing. Definitely repeating.
    Anyone seen Lucy / Gretchen's friend? Not GFE, but has a pretty face & decent body!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/256472346041
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8212.jpg‎  

  6. #26153
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Beyond "not cool"

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see the "Report Post" button?

    A2

  7. #26152
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Guess who logged in just to tell you off

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Guess who was two posts away from being a senior member and now will never be unmoderated?

    You that's who.

    A2

  8. #26151

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    What is her rate?
    I was trying to get her to come see me for an alcohol and I think she wanted $100. But of course by the time she claims she was ready, her car was broken down, but she is on my hit list LOL.

  9. #26150
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Go see her.
    What is her rate?

  10. #26149

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Go see her.

  11. #26148
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    No not even this one I'm talking about really pretty ones like look at the quality of the pics looks weak man and low quality from a android or some I'm talking about the ones who post nice pics LOL.

    The ones from their instagrams like dummies it's a lot of them that do that and I only go bare after the first few times I'll pay that extra idc a lot of them will drink and have fun with you to them you fuck them like sluts it's fun they young and reckless I love those I might have to show you guys what I'm talking about I'm talking about the girls with the nice bodies who look and smell good who's going to take the money and use it on liquor and food or to go to the club that night the ones with boyfriends that will fuck you on the low for some money not the ones that look soulless with no spark in their eyes and yes these girls will do the same as the street walkers for the right amount and you won't feel filthy or ashamed after LOL I'm talking about the ones who fake it on the internet like they have it going on but don't and will get really nasty for some money and when they get in their 30's-40's they act like nothing ever happened.
    Absolutely right, my friend. The best time is with the girls that never advertise. Do it on the low. You can't teach it, it has got to be natural.

    Giddit.

  12. #26147

    STG Scammers

    One of the workers at Skip is on vacation for the coming week which means they will be slow in taking down the fake ads from scammers.

    I'm already seeing a higher volume of scammer ads.

    Just don't send a deposit. That doesn't mean you can send deposits next week because deposits are always a scam and that goes for all sites.

  13. #26146

    Summer Knight

    Or Knite? Either way here we are in the dog days of summer and I have been pretty low key so far. Really dry weather and pussy wise in this town that and me being lazy. However I had been playing phone tag for weeks with SK when finally a rainy Saturday turned into quite a surprise. I texted her and she replied and we went from there. Her place, parked and went up. I'm a older man and she is still a pretty sexy MILF. It's been years since I seen her. We chatted and within minutes we were at it, really good BJ and the main event was just like I remembered. She feels really good. Took me back in time when providers actually provided a safe, hot experience. That's probably going to be all I get this Summer. Times be tough and they don't give pussy away. Enjoy state fair guys, I'll be there gazing at the milfs all day.

  14. #26145

    Body

    I've seen her 8-10 times but not recently. She's short, thicker, with a fat ass. Not really a stripper body. Good BBBJ but it has gotten slower with each visit. Almost like she is dozing off in the middle of it. I like a faster sloppy BBBJ. No kissing and no DATY. Last month she told me her rates are now based on how much time you are there. I guess she will give you a bill once you are dressed and ready to leave. It always seems like she's not at her incall or needs an hour to get ready.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with the sexy MILF Michelle. Sexy stripper body with bolt ons. She gave me a very erotic lap dance before asking to suck my cock. She gives an amazing blowjob as well. She put on a cover and hoped on to ride. We moved to the bed and she let me pound her from behind until I was ready to blow. She was very turned on by the amount of cum I shot all over her face. I left her looking like a human glazer.

  15. #26144

    Range

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Where are you looking and what is your price range? Just off the top of my head for the last year or so I can list, Sarah, Alexis, Becca, Bridgette, Maxienne, Mary, Silk, rachelina, Chantilly and so on.
    100-400 I like certain women, but I sometimes like them a little ratchet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape