Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 26393
-
08-01-26 15:50 #26138Senior Member

Posts: 246Is BBFS an option with her?
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 14:50 #26137Senior Member

Posts: 107Where are you looking and what is your price range? Just off the top of my head for the last year or so I can list, Sarah, Alexis, Becca, Bridgette, Maxienne, Mary, Silk, rachelina, Chantilly and so on.
Originally Posted by Beldam
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 12:29 #26136Senior Member

Posts: 33DATY / Facesitting
Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
-
08-01-26 12:10 #26135Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah had the same experience. Super flakey and plays games. Has a boyfriend / babydaddy and I think is just trying to get people to subscribe to her onlyfans.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 11:29 #26134Senior Member

Posts: 772Turns out Nora is fake!!
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 11:28 #26133Senior Member

Posts: 772My personal experience is she's skinnier than those pics. Those pics are at least a couple years old when she was healthier!!
Originally Posted by Cholok
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 08:57 #26132Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucy / Gretchen
I've seen her a few times. BBBJ is nice. French kissing at most. I don't think she allows DFK. Very self aware of her looks. Was still getting ready even after letting me in. I'm glad she showered before our meeting too. Last saw her at an airbnb. Not a clock watcher. Definitely go see her if she isn't staying at a cheap motel. She does normally have another girl around. Doesn't like to be by herself I assume. Seems to want to perform and make me happy every time I see her. She's young early 20's. Hard to get a hold of her though. Expect delays. Other than that, she's worth seeing. Definitely repeating.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 16:57 #26131Regular Member

Posts: 24Rayna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/775148541438
Any thoughts.
-
07-31-26 14:41 #26130Regular Member

Posts: 19MILF Michelle
Had a great experience with the sexy MILF Michelle. Sexy stripper body with bolt ons. She gave me a very erotic lap dance before asking to suck my cock. She gives an amazing blowjob as well. She put on a cover and hoped on to ride. We moved to the bed and she let me pound her from behind until I was ready to blow. She was very turned on by the amount of cum I shot all over her face. I left her looking like a human glazer.
-
07-31-26 11:18 #26129Regular Member

Posts: 15Lol
Yall keep talking about how skinny she is, does she look like her pics or is she even skinnier now!?
Originally Posted by Member#1342
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 11:02 #26128Senior Member

Posts: 772Nora
Anyone seen Nora?
She's friends with Poppy (414# linked to "call me" button in Nora's post). I remember seeing her pics somewhere else. Probably Madison, but not sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/391234848957
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/244190307797
-
07-31-26 10:54 #26127Senior Member

Posts: 747Yea the MILF Michele
She was smooth with her lap dance. And the bolt ons too. She did tell me she loves bbj but also wanted dick. Somehow I had a weak orgasm so she was disappointed as was I. She hopped on good after getting me hard.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 09:48 #26126Regular Member

Posts: 3Plus 1 for Cora &Lfei
These 2 are a definite must see. The pics for Cora are dated but she is still hot IMHO. Lfei's pick are accurate. encounter-us.com.
Originally Posted by Monger815
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 20:58 #26125Senior Member

Posts: 71Crazy
Hey ngl idk why she did this with you guys she's been around I never heard anything bad from her like she doesn't do this to people ik she was with a friend for awhile I don't want to put her name on here but she was a mixed girl very bright almost white but you could tell she was black but yea they use to run together and do their thing I saw the mixed girl multiple times had no issues she try's to act crazy or mean but she's not but yea I'd never let that happen to me at the age I am now when I was younger like very young a girl pulled that with me she was gorgeous paid $300-$400 she gave me a CBJ and when I said ok I'm done let's get to it she said wait no your not having sex with me that's $800 didn't know what to do so I just let her finish the CBJ till I came it was very underwhelming but yea you live and you learn ig and I always get confirmation before I meet like what does qv, hhr, or ht get me I want FS no matter what I don't want a HJ or BJ I can give my self a HJ and watch videos alone.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:01 #26124Senior Member

Posts: 107Strange, I reached out to her a few times now for the same manscape. Very flaky in response and never in timely manner.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




