Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 26401
-
08-02-26 17:41 #26146Senior Member

Posts: 145Summer Knight
Or Knite? Either way here we are in the dog days of summer and I have been pretty low key so far. Really dry weather and pussy wise in this town that and me being lazy. However I had been playing phone tag for weeks with SK when finally a rainy Saturday turned into quite a surprise. I texted her and she replied and we went from there. Her place, parked and went up. I'm a older man and she is still a pretty sexy MILF. It's been years since I seen her. We chatted and within minutes we were at it, really good BJ and the main event was just like I remembered. She feels really good. Took me back in time when providers actually provided a safe, hot experience. That's probably going to be all I get this Summer. Times be tough and they don't give pussy away. Enjoy state fair guys, I'll be there gazing at the milfs all day.
-
08-02-26 17:28 #26145Senior Member

Posts: 1480Body
I've seen her 8-10 times but not recently. She's short, thicker, with a fat ass. Not really a stripper body. Good BBBJ but it has gotten slower with each visit. Almost like she is dozing off in the middle of it. I like a faster sloppy BBBJ. No kissing and no DATY. Last month she told me her rates are now based on how much time you are there. I guess she will give you a bill once you are dressed and ready to leave. It always seems like she's not at her incall or needs an hour to get ready.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 08:18 #26144Senior Member

Posts: 33Range
100-400 I like certain women, but I sometimes like them a little ratchet.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 01:43 #26143Senior Member

Posts: 58Lfei
https://encounter-us.com/
I read all her reviews on TER and they all were so positive. 4 stacks but it was so worth it for me. She delivered. She's young. Early 20's. Pretty, nice natural body, perky boobs, firm ass. She's only about 5'2" tall. English was good enough to communicate. Right from the start she asks you to shower but as you are showering she joins you and washes you herself. While she washes you she gives you a BBBJ. Then once you're finished she dries you off. Off to the bed, we started DFK, then she gives you another BBBJ, sucks the balls and even rims you. I returned the favor by giving her DATY and rimming her. Then she covers me and we started in MISH. I didn't last long from there. We then cuddled for 15 minutes or so. I fell asleep. When I woke up she was already sucking my dick again. OMG what a service. She tried to make me pop again but I just couldn't and we ran out of time. She gave me another personal wash and off I went a happy camper. Wish most if not all girls were like that. You get what you pay for but honestly she's a steal. I want to repeat before she leaves but I want to see her friend Cora too. They do doubles but its 7 stacks for that. Good luck. Don't miss out. She said she might not come back.
-
08-02-26 00:56 #26142Senior Member

Posts: 152Is this her ad?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/429398159684
-
08-01-26 18:43 #26141Senior Member

Posts: 772My personal experience has been YMMV.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 18:40 #26140Senior Member

Posts: 772Try the woman posting as Deija on Skip the games.
Originally Posted by Beldam
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 17:37 #26139Regular Member

Posts: 24Rayna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/691806405610
Originally Posted by Beldam
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 15:50 #26138Senior Member

Posts: 246Is BBFS an option with her?
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 14:50 #26137Senior Member

Posts: 107Where are you looking and what is your price range? Just off the top of my head for the last year or so I can list, Sarah, Alexis, Becca, Bridgette, Maxienne, Mary, Silk, rachelina, Chantilly and so on.
Originally Posted by Beldam
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 12:29 #26136Senior Member

Posts: 33DATY / Facesitting
Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
-
08-01-26 12:10 #26135Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah had the same experience. Super flakey and plays games. Has a boyfriend / babydaddy and I think is just trying to get people to subscribe to her onlyfans.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 11:29 #26134Senior Member

Posts: 772Turns out Nora is fake!!
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 11:28 #26133Senior Member

Posts: 772My personal experience is she's skinnier than those pics. Those pics are at least a couple years old when she was healthier!!
Originally Posted by Cholok
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 08:57 #26132Senior Member

Posts: 58Lucy / Gretchen
I've seen her a few times. BBBJ is nice. French kissing at most. I don't think she allows DFK. Very self aware of her looks. Was still getting ready even after letting me in. I'm glad she showered before our meeting too. Last saw her at an airbnb. Not a clock watcher. Definitely go see her if she isn't staying at a cheap motel. She does normally have another girl around. Doesn't like to be by herself I assume. Seems to want to perform and make me happy every time I see her. She's young early 20's. Hard to get a hold of her though. Expect delays. Other than that, she's worth seeing. Definitely repeating.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





