Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17889

    Lee in Bethesda

    Any intel on this very attractive woman?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-88425d9342ed

  2. #17888
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Their bad experiences aren't our problems to deal with. Sorry you got burned but I'm not jumping through hoops for you. By the time they are that jaded with bad experiences and are still in the game, bad sign. Some are hooked on the fast money forever, it's a drug.
    I think it's a thing with her. In my case she wanted me to give her the donation first. I was fine with putting it on the nightstand as we were already in the room. But I haven't had anyone take off so fast. She's good but I won't repeat. I'm sure she jetted out to see another dude right after me.

  3. #17887
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She's super busy. I won't see her again but I'm assuming she's gotten burned by people not paying. Not sure what sending a picture of cash will accomplish for her tho.
    Their bad experiences aren't our problems to deal with. Sorry you got burned but I'm not jumping through hoops for you. By the time they are that jaded with bad experiences and are still in the game, bad sign. Some are hooked on the fast money forever, it's a drug.

  4. #17886
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    She's super busy. I won't see her again but I'm assuming she's gotten burned by people not paying. Not sure what sending a picture of cash will accomplish for her tho.

  5. #17885
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    Met her over a year ago. We had a car session in her truck. It was just ok. I tried to link with her again. We were supposed to meet at my apt. Once I saw how she looked I just bailed. Wouldn't see her ever again.

  6. #17884

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    Wish you'd see my post about her last year. Not a good time and wished I'd done more research and waited.

  7. #17883
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.

  8. #17882
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.

  9. #17881

    Luna

    Anyone see Luna? Did a search and nothing came back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-65f4144f96e0

  10. #17880

    She's a little flaky, sorry my man

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    I've met with her years ago. She would give me a full body massage and HJ for $100, the "massage" was just her rubbing jergens lotion all over me before jerking me off. The last time I hooked up with her was in a parking lot, she met me and gave me a HJ in my car. She's always been a little flaky. Definitely had a substance problem, I just wasn't sure which one. I can't remember why I never sampled sex or oral. Probably because she didn't have bare on the menu. She use to have a decent rack, but that was years ago.

  11. #17879

    LOL, I just blocked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.

  12. #17878
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Luna, 21, Germantown, MD:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Luna has been reviewed here before. Anyone see her recently? I tried to set up a meeting with her twice. First time, a week ago last Friday, she texted me the morning of, saying that she was feeling sick. The second time, this past Friday, she ghosted me.
    Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.

  13. #17877
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Price has ballooned to 1 k an hour. But she ended up offering 1k for 2 hrs
    What? She just hit me up. I ghosted her since I found on socials she's a pro.

  14. #17876

    Star

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.

  15. #17875

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's seen a couple guys, not that I care or anything.

    I had a great conversation on the site with her but it just immediately died once it moved to text, no clue what happened. Legit did not move past "hey".
    Got a bit further than hey. Have a tentative meeting, but as others have said, she is hard (if not impossible). We shall see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape