Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 12313
-
08-03-26 00:36 #12073Regular Member

Posts: 4How much is the BBFS up charge? Do they straight up offer it or do you have to bring it up?
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 20:26 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 144Seren / Enjoy Spa: Bebe (Bibi?)
I was in the mood to squeeze some nice, fat titties, and recent reviews of Camilla here had caught my eye. So I headed to SE to try the table shower experience.
I was greeted at the locked, grated door by a 40-ish mamasan, and led in to a nearby room. I asked for Camilla specifically and was told she'd gone back to China. So, I asked mamasan who else was working today, and after some calling out in some unknown Asian language, in walked a pretty, tall (for an Asian) girl with not huge, but nice tits. Nice legs too. I thought she'd do, so I negotiated for a 1/2 with massage, table shower and boom-boom (*with* condom, they were quick to make clear. Which also tells me that, for a price you could get BBFS if you wanted it). All up, two Benjis.
I disrobed in another room and was led into the shower room by Bebe (or is it Bibi? Who knows), who had a nice, skimpy black outfit on, out of which those boobs were barely restrained. I hopped onto the table, was given a "shot" of mouthwash (which, oddly enough I was told to just spit onto the table, and the water washed it away). Bebe did not disrobe, but allowed me to trace my fingers along the part of her boobs that wasn't covered by material. I'd read tales of the masseuses getting naked and soapy and rubbing their tits and pussies over you, and this was not that. But it was nice to be scrubbed by another pair of hands.
5 - 10 minutes of shower, and a towel was presented and we went back to the other room for some fun. Here, Bebe dropped the outfit and revealed some super nice Ds (or large Cs), with dark aerolae and only a tiny bit of gravity droop. They were well formed and I wasted no time squeezing, licking and sucking them. Bebe reached for a condom just before she dropped between my knees, but I didn't let her put it on (yet). I got a nice BBBJ for my efforts, along with some cooing about the size of my stiffening member. Then, I straightened up, spun Bebe around and up onto the table to return the oral favor. She seemed to like the attention on her unshaven quim, and also afforded me more opportunities for squeezing those generous tits. The kitty was nice and clean and tasty. Somewhere during the proceedings, I asked where she was from and she answered Vietnam. Far as I know this was to be my first Viet girl.
After some minutes of tongue lashing, Bebe applied the hat and opened her legs wide to invite Junior's invasion. The table was just a few inches too short for my tastes, and I had to pull my feet back and lean forward for the best angle. In I went, and Bebe moaned in pleasure. I did her in missionary, at times rubbing her tits and at others lying down on top of her for some serious grinding. She was fairly tight and plenty wet. Bebe even went so far as to slap my ass several times, exhorting me to do my very best.
For the finale, I again spun her around and went for standing doggy; first with one leg (each) up on the table and then with her leaning forward with both feet on the floor. Both variations gave me excellent access to the bulbous titties which I enjoyed greatly; cupping and squeezing and catching her protruding nipples between two fingers. There is nothing I enjoy more than unloading several days' worth of dead swimmers into a woman from behind while rolling my hands all over and under her tits. You just feel you're GETTING IT ALL with that kind of finish. And I made sure to tell her all about it, too!
During the clean-up period, Bebe complimented me on my gentle approach, saying she was sure it was going to hurt. But I don't believe in "beating her to death with it" (as another girl said to me once years ago); I want it to be fun for both of us.
I got about a 10-minute message at the end, and worked out a few kinks in my shoulders and back. Then, in her extremely broken English, Bebe produced a card which she explained was to keep track of visits, offering deeper and deeper discounts at 4, 7 and 10 visits. I can't keep such a card in my wallet, and really can't imagine going to even my favorite AMP as many as 10 times! But I gracefully accepted the card, along with a bottle of water (these are smaller than the tall ones I've been getting in previous months! And I was on my way.
This wasn't the BEST visit I've had, but I certainly can't complain.
-
08-02-26 19:47 #12071Regular Member

Posts: 24Beauty Spa. Alice
I think they got a good one this round. Super petite, my initial reaction was I got a dud. Young face, no caked on makeup. But I actually enjoyed my time today. Good massage using her forearms and elbows.
Once I was ready for the main event, I flipped and said to myself, damn she skinny I'm not sure if I'll enjoy myself. I personally do not prefer the skinny ones but she took it like a champ. A nice ride with her on top, felt so good from behind, and I finished with me on top.
Don't let the innocent face fool you, she seems to enjoy what she does and it shows. She had to quiet herself because one of you walked into the store but afterwards, she put the focus back to me.
-
08-02-26 16:34 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 138I think I found your gem. Her name is Rose and she's the new rotation at Candy this month.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
I was offered similar service like Yoko that used to work at Candy. Not my cup of tea so didn't ask for $$.
Did get my first Reverse Deep Throat today, she really enjoyed it _.
-
08-02-26 13:38 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 94Going to be in the area next week, hoping she's still there.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 19:19 #12068Regular Member

Posts: 14Luna. Beauty Spa
I was feeling the itch and decided to stop by and see who was available for this month. Luna met me at the door and brought me into the room. Got the finances out of the way and off we go. A different way of doing things, she started with a light massage and then told me to turn after 5 mins. I'm like ok let's see how this ends. So pretty much she begins the hh with the FS. Nice chest, don't feel fake but large for an Asian. Luna to me seems like a total fiend for sex. She either fakes it really well or just gets turned on real easy. She couldn't stay still while I was tasting her and she just decided to put a cover on and got on. She bounced up and down for a few months, body started getting sweaty. She then asked to hit it from behind and we finished off the table with standing doggy. She was a good lay in my books. After cleaning up, then she started the massage. I kind of like it this way, so the workout first and then relax and calm my body down.
I saw the other girl on the way out, she looks like the shy and innocent type. Don't ask for her name but I'll check her out next time.
-
08-01-26 12:34 #12067Regular Member

Posts: 92 spa
Clancy88 is spot on with the detail thank for posting. First time trying out 2 spa. I didn't get her name. They charge. 8 for the hour yikes. I ask for a hard massage she mostly used her legs and sat on me at times. Massage was not good for the price they charge. I did get the feeling she picks who she wants to offer more to on the flip she offered crafts and FS at for 2. Looks wise she is thick, has a gut. Face has very strong features. For crafts she wanted more to take off clothes. For how she looks and what she is looking to get is madness. I can get more for less almost anywhere else in the city. I won't repeat. Also I paid for the hour she had me out in 35 minutes was shorted time. On top of that the phone number the person on the other side cliams she the a booking agency not the person working.
-
07-31-26 02:57 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 195Thai girl
So went to candy tonight and got lalynn soon as I here her speak I'm like this girl is thai so in thai I ask her and she gets really excited start machine gunning thai at me and I said slow down my thai is not that good I was super excited to find a girl from Thailand here in an AMP what a beautiful girl to bad she is leaving on Saturday so if anyone is interested better get her tomorrow.
What I tight little body on her makes me wish I could go on vacation for a few weeks. Maybe soon though business has been good and truck is running well down side fuel prices are up eating into my profits especially when I come home west coast fuel prices are just outa hand makes it harder for me to come home greught rates out of this area are lower especially going in to California damn shitty brokers expect you to haul for break even money so I stay off the west coast as much as I can.
Anyway absolutely great to find a LBFM from LOS here what a fun girl.
-
07-30-26 22:17 #12065Senior Member

Posts: 283Aroma
I gave Aroma Spa on Sandy a try the other day and had the same experience that everyone else is reporting. A decent massage, an early happy ending, more massage, and a try at making me happy again towards the end. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen. I was hoping it could, but it was all my fault. The only thing different I have to report that's different than the previous reports is that there were two women there. As we were finishing up, someone came through the door, and another woman greeted him, and the lady that was with me went out and talked to her for a bit. I was hoping to see her on my way out, but she wasn't in sight when I left.
I'm curious if they both provide the same services. The name of the lady I was with was Aria.
Originally Posted by Count23
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 20:23 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 991I have only ever gotten great service from Momo. But I agree that last few times I have ran into her in passing, she seems stand offish. Seems she's the new hot thing and consider herself a diva.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
I don't mind sticking with the "new girl".
-
07-30-26 20:00 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 144I figured as much.
Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by ZaviJava
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:23 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 1364Search Issues
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
Saw this in another states forum.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
From Administrator.
Search function disabled.
We have temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. Give us a day or so.
-
07-30-26 18:45 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 764Search
If you click on a username and click on find posts it says search disabled. No idea why.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 13:03 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 144No more search tools?
What's up with the search tools? I use these to dial in on what I want, or by parlor, and somehow they're not appearing in the dropdown submenu near the top of the page?
What's up with THAT?
-
07-30-26 12:43 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 1870New Asian flower spa
Is it just me or is it harder and harder to get a massage and then some fun. Seems they want the half hour and bang and scoot you out the door. I pay for pampering not just something I can do better and cheaper my self.
But the girl was nice fine body. Nice tits upper 30's or early 40's hard to tell. Tons of alcohol sprayed around which stings and can be a little cold on the private parts. But super clean. Left happy. Would repeat. But I like variety. Very accomodating. Just wish others would whisper when they come in. OMG loud american talkers Christ a mood killer for sure.
Happy days guy. Nice weather out not hot not cold just right.










Reply With Quote




