Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 822 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 12322
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12082

    Rose

    How's rose's body and looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.

  2. #12081
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Ok feel dumb asking this but what's a reverse deepthroat?
    It's where they put a strap-on on and you deepthroat them for a change.

  3. #12080
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.
    Ok feel dumb asking this but what's a reverse deepthroat?

  4. #12079

    Rose at Candy BBFS, recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    I think I found your gem. Her name is Rose and she's the new rotation at Candy this month.

    I was offered similar service like Yoko that used to work at Candy. Not my cup of tea so didn't ask for $$.

    Did get my first Reverse Deep Throat today, she really enjoyed it _.
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.

  5. #12078

    Making Noise at Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I drew Rose on Saturday morning. After a great massage and enjoyable BBBJ and CFS session, she asked if next time I'd be interested in doing with out the cover. If that's your things, sounds like she's open to offering. I didn't ask how much extra. I prefer the cover with these women.

    As I was laying there while Rose left for hot towels, in came Annie to cuddle with me on the large bed. We made small talk. She asked me if I licked Rose's pussy and playfully warned me we was going to get jealous. Annie asked me If I was up to go again with her, but I was already spent after Rose. I asked who the 3rd girl was this month and was told Ella. I wasnt able to meet or see her on the way out so no idea what she looks like.

    Before everything, I was waiting in the big room with the door open, while Rose went to freshen up. I was enjoying listening to the girl next door moan as she was taking a pounding. I couldn't tell if it was Annie or Ella but That got me nice and ready when rose returned.
    I was at Candy on Sunday to visit with Anni. I noticed that day that the girls were a lot more vocal. Anni had me bend her over the massage table in the big room facing the door and moaned loudly and was talking dirty. It seemed she was letting everyone know she was getting it good! Our sessions are usually more intimate together on the bed. When leaving another girl was making loud noises and begging for her pussy to be fucked. Anni and I stopped for a minute to listen in and make out in the hall. Never heard things getting so loud here before.

    LOL.

  6. #12077
    Quote Originally Posted by JulietHeaven20  [View Original Post]
    How much is the BBFS up charge? Do they straight up offer it or do you have to bring it up?
    I did not specifically ask for the price point but I would imagine the typical BBFS up charge.

    Depends on the girl, if that's on her menu you will be sure to know about it.

    Just like cum swallowing was offered during my session with Rose.

  7. #12076

    COCOnut was not brittle

    I've come across many Coco's in this industry but never really indulged myself in one until today at Love Spa. Jet black hair that draws down to her chest. She also wore tight leggings and tight dri-fit tee that reminds you of popular videos on the hub. Generally massage is pretty lackluster at this joint, but she's got some wildly strong fingers. Even on the flip, she got junior in a death grip all while smirking at me. Hot.

    Always have to hand over an ovation when they do a tongue twirl to the tip before inhaling it whole like a twinkie. At this point I asked if I can rip her yoga pants and find a hole, which was met by a no. Lululemon ain't cheap these days I guess. Defeated, I hold her flexible legs up in the air while I finish the session with her wrapped up like a ball. I can see why they go by CoCoNut.

  8. #12075

    Boba Massage

    Stumbled on this place while here in town for a funeral. Needed a distraction from the stress of grieving. Kylie was just the distraction that I needed. She is a hot, short provider with a beautiful pair of Full C cups. The pre-flip was relaxing and quite playful. But the flip was complete, full on exhausting! Drained all the stress from my inner soul. It was a full hour of fun. She suggested I return to try her specialty of a soapy table shower next time. I'll return before I leave, as a slippery shower has me wanting more from her!!

    Hour session plus tip, out the door without breaking the bank!!

  9. #12074
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    I think I found your gem. Her name is Rose and she's the new rotation at Candy this month.

    I was offered similar service like Yoko that used to work at Candy. Not my cup of tea so didn't ask for $$.

    Did get my first Reverse Deep Throat today, she really enjoyed it _.
    I drew Rose on Saturday morning. After a great massage and enjoyable BBBJ and CFS session, she asked if next time I'd be interested in doing with out the cover. If that's your things, sounds like she's open to offering. I didn't ask how much extra. I prefer the cover with these women.

    As I was laying there while Rose left for hot towels, in came Annie to cuddle with me on the large bed. We made small talk. She asked me if I licked Rose's pussy and playfully warned me we was going to get jealous. Annie asked me If I was up to go again with her, but I was already spent after Rose. I asked who the 3rd girl was this month and was told Ella. I wasnt able to meet or see her on the way out so no idea what she looks like.

    Before everything, I was waiting in the big room with the door open, while Rose went to freshen up. I was enjoying listening to the girl next door moan as she was taking a pounding. I couldn't tell if it was Annie or Ella but That got me nice and ready when rose returned.

  10. #12073
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    I think I found your gem. Her name is Rose and she's the new rotation at Candy this month.

    I was offered similar service like Yoko that used to work at Candy. Not my cup of tea so didn't ask for $$.

    Did get my first Reverse Deep Throat today, she really enjoyed it _.
    How much is the BBFS up charge? Do they straight up offer it or do you have to bring it up?

  11. #12072

    Seren / Enjoy Spa: Bebe (Bibi?)

    I was in the mood to squeeze some nice, fat titties, and recent reviews of Camilla here had caught my eye. So I headed to SE to try the table shower experience.

    I was greeted at the locked, grated door by a 40-ish mamasan, and led in to a nearby room. I asked for Camilla specifically and was told she'd gone back to China. So, I asked mamasan who else was working today, and after some calling out in some unknown Asian language, in walked a pretty, tall (for an Asian) girl with not huge, but nice tits. Nice legs too. I thought she'd do, so I negotiated for a 1/2 with massage, table shower and boom-boom (*with* condom, they were quick to make clear. Which also tells me that, for a price you could get BBFS if you wanted it). All up, two Benjis.

    I disrobed in another room and was led into the shower room by Bebe (or is it Bibi? Who knows), who had a nice, skimpy black outfit on, out of which those boobs were barely restrained. I hopped onto the table, was given a "shot" of mouthwash (which, oddly enough I was told to just spit onto the table, and the water washed it away). Bebe did not disrobe, but allowed me to trace my fingers along the part of her boobs that wasn't covered by material. I'd read tales of the masseuses getting naked and soapy and rubbing their tits and pussies over you, and this was not that. But it was nice to be scrubbed by another pair of hands.

    5 - 10 minutes of shower, and a towel was presented and we went back to the other room for some fun. Here, Bebe dropped the outfit and revealed some super nice Ds (or large Cs), with dark aerolae and only a tiny bit of gravity droop. They were well formed and I wasted no time squeezing, licking and sucking them. Bebe reached for a condom just before she dropped between my knees, but I didn't let her put it on (yet). I got a nice BBBJ for my efforts, along with some cooing about the size of my stiffening member. Then, I straightened up, spun Bebe around and up onto the table to return the oral favor. She seemed to like the attention on her unshaven quim, and also afforded me more opportunities for squeezing those generous tits. The kitty was nice and clean and tasty. Somewhere during the proceedings, I asked where she was from and she answered Vietnam. Far as I know this was to be my first Viet girl.

    After some minutes of tongue lashing, Bebe applied the hat and opened her legs wide to invite Junior's invasion. The table was just a few inches too short for my tastes, and I had to pull my feet back and lean forward for the best angle. In I went, and Bebe moaned in pleasure. I did her in missionary, at times rubbing her tits and at others lying down on top of her for some serious grinding. She was fairly tight and plenty wet. Bebe even went so far as to slap my ass several times, exhorting me to do my very best.

    For the finale, I again spun her around and went for standing doggy; first with one leg (each) up on the table and then with her leaning forward with both feet on the floor. Both variations gave me excellent access to the bulbous titties which I enjoyed greatly; cupping and squeezing and catching her protruding nipples between two fingers. There is nothing I enjoy more than unloading several days' worth of dead swimmers into a woman from behind while rolling my hands all over and under her tits. You just feel you're GETTING IT ALL with that kind of finish. And I made sure to tell her all about it, too!

    During the clean-up period, Bebe complimented me on my gentle approach, saying she was sure it was going to hurt. But I don't believe in "beating her to death with it" (as another girl said to me once years ago); I want it to be fun for both of us.

    I got about a 10-minute message at the end, and worked out a few kinks in my shoulders and back. Then, in her extremely broken English, Bebe produced a card which she explained was to keep track of visits, offering deeper and deeper discounts at 4, 7 and 10 visits. I can't keep such a card in my wallet, and really can't imagine going to even my favorite AMP as many as 10 times! But I gracefully accepted the card, along with a bottle of water (these are smaller than the tall ones I've been getting in previous months! And I was on my way.

    This wasn't the BEST visit I've had, but I certainly can't complain.

  12. #12071

    Beauty Spa. Alice

    I think they got a good one this round. Super petite, my initial reaction was I got a dud. Young face, no caked on makeup. But I actually enjoyed my time today. Good massage using her forearms and elbows.

    Once I was ready for the main event, I flipped and said to myself, damn she skinny I'm not sure if I'll enjoy myself. I personally do not prefer the skinny ones but she took it like a champ. A nice ride with her on top, felt so good from behind, and I finished with me on top.

    Don't let the innocent face fool you, she seems to enjoy what she does and it shows. She had to quiet herself because one of you walked into the store but afterwards, she put the focus back to me.

  13. #12070
    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a line on BBFS girls at any shops like yumi was at candy pm with info please have been out of portland working for a few months omw home now so if any known let me know thanks in advance.
    I think I found your gem. Her name is Rose and she's the new rotation at Candy this month.

    I was offered similar service like Yoko that used to work at Candy. Not my cup of tea so didn't ask for $$.

    Did get my first Reverse Deep Throat today, she really enjoyed it _.

  14. #12069
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    On business trip here in Portland.

    Decided to treat myself and visit KSPA after the long flight and delays from the east coast.

    Drew Cherry or Sherry. Age 29, looks 20, can't confirm exact spelling as the accent was thick.

    Anyways she's a 10 on looks and had a funny sense of humor which is unusual in that business.

    Massage was average with no teasing during the face down.

    On the flip, a little negotiation and an amount a bit above average.

    BBBJ and FS was very good and she seemed (faked it) like it which was nice to see.

    Foot & head massage, asked for round 2 which I declined due to being an old man LOL.

    Good cleanup and met another older lady there for a small chat.

    Recommend.



    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

    Seriously please stop doing this, only press enter for paragraph breaks.

    A2
    Going to be in the area next week, hoping she's still there.

  15. #12068

    Luna. Beauty Spa

    I was feeling the itch and decided to stop by and see who was available for this month. Luna met me at the door and brought me into the room. Got the finances out of the way and off we go. A different way of doing things, she started with a light massage and then told me to turn after 5 mins. I'm like ok let's see how this ends. So pretty much she begins the hh with the FS. Nice chest, don't feel fake but large for an Asian. Luna to me seems like a total fiend for sex. She either fakes it really well or just gets turned on real easy. She couldn't stay still while I was tasting her and she just decided to put a cover on and got on. She bounced up and down for a few months, body started getting sweaty. She then asked to hit it from behind and we finished off the table with standing doggy. She was a good lay in my books. After cleaning up, then she started the massage. I kind of like it this way, so the workout first and then relax and calm my body down.

    I saw the other girl on the way out, she looks like the shy and innocent type. Don't ask for her name but I'll check her out next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape