Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 821 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 12308
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12068
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    On business trip here in Portland.

    Decided to treat myself and visit KSPA after the long flight and delays from the east coast.

    Drew Cherry or Sherry. Age 29, looks 20, can't confirm exact spelling as the accent was thick.

    Anyways she's a 10 on looks and had a funny sense of humor which is unusual in that business.

    Massage was average with no teasing during the face down.

    On the flip, a little negotiation and an amount a bit above average.

    BBBJ and FS was very good and she seemed (faked it) like it which was nice to see.

    Foot & head massage, asked for round 2 which I declined due to being an old man LOL.

    Good cleanup and met another older lady there for a small chat.

    Recommend.



    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

    Seriously please stop doing this, only press enter for paragraph breaks.

    A2
    Going to be in the area next week, hoping she's still there.

  2. #12067

    Luna. Beauty Spa

    I was feeling the itch and decided to stop by and see who was available for this month. Luna met me at the door and brought me into the room. Got the finances out of the way and off we go. A different way of doing things, she started with a light massage and then told me to turn after 5 mins. I'm like ok let's see how this ends. So pretty much she begins the hh with the FS. Nice chest, don't feel fake but large for an Asian. Luna to me seems like a total fiend for sex. She either fakes it really well or just gets turned on real easy. She couldn't stay still while I was tasting her and she just decided to put a cover on and got on. She bounced up and down for a few months, body started getting sweaty. She then asked to hit it from behind and we finished off the table with standing doggy. She was a good lay in my books. After cleaning up, then she started the massage. I kind of like it this way, so the workout first and then relax and calm my body down.

    I saw the other girl on the way out, she looks like the shy and innocent type. Don't ask for her name but I'll check her out next time.

  3. #12066

    2 spa

    Clancy88 is spot on with the detail thank for posting. First time trying out 2 spa. I didn't get her name. They charge. 8 for the hour yikes. I ask for a hard massage she mostly used her legs and sat on me at times. Massage was not good for the price they charge. I did get the feeling she picks who she wants to offer more to on the flip she offered crafts and FS at for 2. Looks wise she is thick, has a gut. Face has very strong features. For crafts she wanted more to take off clothes. For how she looks and what she is looking to get is madness. I can get more for less almost anywhere else in the city. I won't repeat. Also I paid for the hour she had me out in 35 minutes was shorted time. On top of that the phone number the person on the other side cliams she the a booking agency not the person working.

  4. #12065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Thai girl

    So went to candy tonight and got lalynn soon as I here her speak I'm like this girl is thai so in thai I ask her and she gets really excited start machine gunning thai at me and I said slow down my thai is not that good I was super excited to find a girl from Thailand here in an AMP what a beautiful girl to bad she is leaving on Saturday so if anyone is interested better get her tomorrow.

    What I tight little body on her makes me wish I could go on vacation for a few weeks. Maybe soon though business has been good and truck is running well down side fuel prices are up eating into my profits especially when I come home west coast fuel prices are just outa hand makes it harder for me to come home greught rates out of this area are lower especially going in to California damn shitty brokers expect you to haul for break even money so I stay off the west coast as much as I can.

    Anyway absolutely great to find a LBFM from LOS here what a fun girl.

  5. #12064

    Aroma

    I gave Aroma Spa on Sandy a try the other day and had the same experience that everyone else is reporting. A decent massage, an early happy ending, more massage, and a try at making me happy again towards the end. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen. I was hoping it could, but it was all my fault. The only thing different I have to report that's different than the previous reports is that there were two women there. As we were finishing up, someone came through the door, and another woman greeted him, and the lady that was with me went out and talked to her for a bit. I was hoping to see her on my way out, but she wasn't in sight when I left.

    I'm curious if they both provide the same services. The name of the lady I was with was Aria.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count23  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in last Friday and my experience was more or less the same as the review below. Very good massage, far better than I've gotten at any other AMP. 1. 4 for the house fee and two shots, though couldn't finish the second (not for lack of trying on her part).

  6. #12063
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into Candy today and drew Momo. She is as advertised, very pretty, thin, with a big rack.

    Unfortunately rushed me out after 30 of the 60 I paid for. I won't be back except to see Anni, who is incredible.

    Shame, too. This place is great when they care to be.
    I have only ever gotten great service from Momo. But I agree that last few times I have ran into her in passing, she seems stand offish. Seems she's the new hot thing and consider herself a diva.

    I don't mind sticking with the "new girl".

  7. #12062

    I figured as much.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaviJava  [View Original Post]
    Saw this in another states forum.

    From Administrator.

    Search function disabled.

    We have temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. Give us a day or so.
    Thanks for the update.

  8. #12061

    Search Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    If you click on a username and click on find posts it says search disabled. No idea why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the search tools? I use these to dial in on what I want, or by parlor, and somehow they're not appearing in the dropdown submenu near the top of the page?

    What's up with THAT?
    Saw this in another states forum.

    From Administrator.

    Search function disabled.

    We have temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. Give us a day or so.

  9. #12060

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the search tools? I use these to dial in on what I want, or by parlor, and somehow they're not appearing in the dropdown submenu near the top of the page?

    What's up with THAT?
    If you click on a username and click on find posts it says search disabled. No idea why.

  10. #12059

    No more search tools?

    What's up with the search tools? I use these to dial in on what I want, or by parlor, and somehow they're not appearing in the dropdown submenu near the top of the page?

    What's up with THAT?

  11. #12058

    New Asian flower spa

    Is it just me or is it harder and harder to get a massage and then some fun. Seems they want the half hour and bang and scoot you out the door. I pay for pampering not just something I can do better and cheaper my self.

    But the girl was nice fine body. Nice tits upper 30's or early 40's hard to tell. Tons of alcohol sprayed around which stings and can be a little cold on the private parts. But super clean. Left happy. Would repeat. But I like variety. Very accomodating. Just wish others would whisper when they come in. OMG loud american talkers Christ a mood killer for sure.

    Happy days guy. Nice weather out not hot not cold just right.

  12. #12057

    Consistency

    Any places where the providers remain the same? Would prefer on the east side.

  13. #12056

    2 Spa in Milwaukie / Oakgrove

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    Over in oak grove. Has anyone been here?
    Anna is what I believe she calls herself. She is usually busy and her regulars call first to see if she is available. The massage is great! Post massage can be a lot of fun too, but I believe she likes to get to know her clients before she offers much. She is probably in her mid to late 40's, a tummy with some scaring, but otherwise nice body. Natural tits. I think she is the only one that works there because the shop closes when she goes on a trip. Worth a try just to see if you click with her. She appreciates kind and polite people.

  14. #12055

    Momo at Candy

    Stopped into Candy today and drew Momo. She is as advertised, very pretty, thin, with a big rack.

    Unfortunately rushed me out after 30 of the 60 I paid for. I won't be back except to see Anni, who is incredible.

    Shame, too. This place is great when they care to be.

  15. #12054

    Massage Parlor question

    Hello all,

    I live in the Couve and the menus at the AMPs here seem slim to me. I read your posts and the menus in Portland seem plentiful. I get YMMV depending on the place you visit, but I was wondering if there are any signs when you meet an employee there if they are receptive to an open menu. I hate walking into a place and then walking out because either the vibe was off or the girls are not receptive to any additional services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape