Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 822 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 12318
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12063

    I figured as much.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaviJava  [View Original Post]
    Saw this in another states forum.

    From Administrator.

    Search function disabled.

    We have temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. Give us a day or so.
    Thanks for the update.

  2. #12062

    Search Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    If you click on a username and click on find posts it says search disabled. No idea why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the search tools? I use these to dial in on what I want, or by parlor, and somehow they're not appearing in the dropdown submenu near the top of the page?

    What's up with THAT?
    Saw this in another states forum.

    From Administrator.

    Search function disabled.

    We have temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. Give us a day or so.

  3. #12061

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the search tools? I use these to dial in on what I want, or by parlor, and somehow they're not appearing in the dropdown submenu near the top of the page?

    What's up with THAT?
    If you click on a username and click on find posts it says search disabled. No idea why.

  4. #12060

    No more search tools?

    What's up with the search tools? I use these to dial in on what I want, or by parlor, and somehow they're not appearing in the dropdown submenu near the top of the page?

    What's up with THAT?

  5. #12059

    New Asian flower spa

    Is it just me or is it harder and harder to get a massage and then some fun. Seems they want the half hour and bang and scoot you out the door. I pay for pampering not just something I can do better and cheaper my self.

    But the girl was nice fine body. Nice tits upper 30's or early 40's hard to tell. Tons of alcohol sprayed around which stings and can be a little cold on the private parts. But super clean. Left happy. Would repeat. But I like variety. Very accomodating. Just wish others would whisper when they come in. OMG loud american talkers Christ a mood killer for sure.

    Happy days guy. Nice weather out not hot not cold just right.

  6. #12058

    Consistency

    Any places where the providers remain the same? Would prefer on the east side.

  7. #12057

    2 Spa in Milwaukie / Oakgrove

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    Over in oak grove. Has anyone been here?
    Anna is what I believe she calls herself. She is usually busy and her regulars call first to see if she is available. The massage is great! Post massage can be a lot of fun too, but I believe she likes to get to know her clients before she offers much. She is probably in her mid to late 40's, a tummy with some scaring, but otherwise nice body. Natural tits. I think she is the only one that works there because the shop closes when she goes on a trip. Worth a try just to see if you click with her. She appreciates kind and polite people.

  8. #12056

    Momo at Candy

    Stopped into Candy today and drew Momo. She is as advertised, very pretty, thin, with a big rack.

    Unfortunately rushed me out after 30 of the 60 I paid for. I won't be back except to see Anni, who is incredible.

    Shame, too. This place is great when they care to be.

  9. #12055

    Massage Parlor question

    Hello all,

    I live in the Couve and the menus at the AMPs here seem slim to me. I read your posts and the menus in Portland seem plentiful. I get YMMV depending on the place you visit, but I was wondering if there are any signs when you meet an employee there if they are receptive to an open menu. I hate walking into a place and then walking out because either the vibe was off or the girls are not receptive to any additional services.

  10. #12054

    Asian massage 2 spa oak grove

    Has anyone been to 2 spa off of Mcloughlin blvd? How was the service?

  11. #12053
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet?

    The photo provided by the shop looks interesting.

    Thank you!
    Can you share the photo? I saw LaLynn yesterday and had an amazing time. I wrote a review here but its been over 24 hrs and still don't see it posted. Wondering if some admins are jsut taking their time approving my reviews.

    Anyway, she looks great in person, a little spinner, Thai girl 5 foot no more then a 100 lbs. Great english. Had alot of fun with all the alphabet. I would repeat in a heartbeat. Told me multiple time her last day is this Friday then back to NYC.

    [blue[The hosting company was under attack again.

    I haven 't been able to moderate for about 30 hours.

    A2[/blue]

  12. #12052

    Asian massage 2 spa

    Over in oak grove. Has anyone been here?

  13. #12051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Line on services

    Anyone have a line on BBFS girls at any shops like yumi was at candy pm with info please have been out of portland working for a few months omw home now so if any known let me know thanks in advance.

  14. #12050

    K spa

    On business trip here in Portland.

    Decided to treat myself and visit KSPA after the long flight and delays from the east coast.

    Drew Cherry or Sherry. Age 29, looks 20, can't confirm exact spelling as the accent was thick.

    Anyways she's a 10 on looks and had a funny sense of humor which is unusual in that business.

    Massage was average with no teasing during the face down.

    On the flip, a little negotiation and an amount a bit above average.

    BBBJ and FS was very good and she seemed (faked it) like it which was nice to see.

    Foot & head massage, asked for round 2 which I declined due to being an old man LOL.

    Good cleanup and met another older lady there for a small chat.

    Recommend.



    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

    Seriously please stop doing this, only press enter for paragraph breaks.

    A2

  15. #12049

    Looking for older masseuse in Hillsboro

    Thanks for posting some leads. I'm in my 80's and a bit intimidated by someone in their 20's. Happy endings are a must, FS even better!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape