Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 12309
-
07-29-26 19:03 #12054Regular Member

Posts: 16Massage Parlor question
Hello all,
I live in the Couve and the menus at the AMPs here seem slim to me. I read your posts and the menus in Portland seem plentiful. I get YMMV depending on the place you visit, but I was wondering if there are any signs when you meet an employee there if they are receptive to an open menu. I hate walking into a place and then walking out because either the vibe was off or the girls are not receptive to any additional services.
-
07-29-26 18:28 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 178Asian massage 2 spa oak grove
Has anyone been to 2 spa off of Mcloughlin blvd? How was the service?
-
07-28-26 21:45 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 989Can you share the photo? I saw LaLynn yesterday and had an amazing time. I wrote a review here but its been over 24 hrs and still don't see it posted. Wondering if some admins are jsut taking their time approving my reviews.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she looks great in person, a little spinner, Thai girl 5 foot no more then a 100 lbs. Great english. Had alot of fun with all the alphabet. I would repeat in a heartbeat. Told me multiple time her last day is this Friday then back to NYC.
[blue[The hosting company was under attack again.
I haven 't been able to moderate for about 30 hours.
A2[/blue]
-
07-28-26 16:33 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 178Asian massage 2 spa
Over in oak grove. Has anyone been here?
-
07-28-26 15:51 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 195Line on services
Anyone have a line on BBFS girls at any shops like yumi was at candy pm with info please have been out of portland working for a few months omw home now so if any known let me know thanks in advance.
-
07-28-26 11:12 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 607K spa
On business trip here in Portland.
Decided to treat myself and visit KSPA after the long flight and delays from the east coast.
Drew Cherry or Sherry. Age 29, looks 20, can't confirm exact spelling as the accent was thick.
Anyways she's a 10 on looks and had a funny sense of humor which is unusual in that business.
Massage was average with no teasing during the face down.
On the flip, a little negotiation and an amount a bit above average.
BBBJ and FS was very good and she seemed (faked it) like it which was nice to see.
Foot & head massage, asked for round 2 which I declined due to being an old man LOL.
Good cleanup and met another older lady there for a small chat.
Recommend.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
Seriously please stop doing this, only press enter for paragraph breaks.
A2
-
07-27-26 18:50 #12048Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for older masseuse in Hillsboro
Thanks for posting some leads. I'm in my 80's and a bit intimidated by someone in their 20's. Happy endings are a must, FS even better!
-
07-27-26 18:02 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 989Candy for Lunch.
Stopped into candy for a early lunch run. I was down for whoever was available today. Already two cars in the lot, lame but I went in anyway.
It was quiet and momo opened the door and led me to a room. No one else was around. She told me to wait in the room and left since she was waiting for her appt to show up. Waited for about 20 min, normally I would walk but I was sure it would be a good time today.
A tight little spinner names La Lynn popped in later. I could tell she was just finishing up with a previous customer, but whatever. She was small and cute. Paid $$ for the hour. She left for supplies and upon her return the dress came off immediately. We cuddle and chit chat. Girl is Thai but from new york. Excellent english. Small, cute tight spinner. 5 foot 90 lbs. Small MM C bolt ons.
After some teasing she insisted on massage. Had a nice massages and she ended on my back, rubbing my shoulders while grinding her shaved pussy onto my ass and back. I watched the entire time in the mirror and she was hot.
On the flip got a nice BBJ then I ask for 69. She requested I lay her down first and lick her clit until she came, and I happily obliged. She was sensitive and responsive with no hint of faking. That girl loves to have her pussy and clit eating and liked. I offered FIV but she wasnt interested. Licked her thai clit for a good 5 minutes untill she had what appeared to be an awesome orgasm. I kept going for another minutes until she squirmed with sensitivity and asked me to put it inside her.
I insisted on 69 first and had a nice suck fest. She sucked me good a a while until she hopped off for the cover.
Onto ASG and where did a nice slow grind on my dick and pelvis making her self come again. Rode me a another while and switch to Mish. She can take a good pounding and almost came again but I has to slow it down since I was close to busting. Switched to k9 on the table and took another good pounding. Again she was squirming to come but again I stopped her to switch positions.
We transitioned to the couch so she could ride. She sat on me while I held her and sucked and licked her awesome tits.
Picked up her small spinner frame and moved her back to the table for standing mish. Pounded the shit out of her while watching her tits bounce which was enough to put me over the edges. Practiced my pull out game, pulled off the cover and blasted on her belly. Not bad considering I had jacked off at home a couple hours ago.
She's leaving this Friday.
On my way Out I was greeting my Stormy with a nice hug and kiss. She remember I had a duo session with Stormy and Anni a month back. She was hot too.
Out popped Momo and always wanted a hug and kiss. Damn all three were hot and I have fuck them both in the past, but glad was I able to score La Lynn today before she left.
Hope I don't sound like a shill but its never a bad time here.
-
07-24-26 21:00 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 133Bliss Haven. Seven
Went to Bliss Haven & saw Seven. Chinese. Paid her upfront for 30 minutes. She was happy about it and gave me hugs & kisses. We both got naked & climbed on bed. I ate her pussy & squeezed her nice D cups breasts and her meaty body. 10 minutes later, we switched to 69 position. I kept eating her pussy while she was giving me a slow BBBJ. Time for the cover. She rode me slow then fast. After the clean up, she gave me a quick massage.
Not only her D cups breasts look very big. They are real too. Her face looks pretty to me. A great kisser. Very easy too. Will keep seeing her.
-
07-23-26 22:32 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 60If there's a particular girl you want, you can always text the establishment to set something up beyond hours.
Originally Posted by Dannynoonanfor
[View Original Post]
I know candy has been pretty accommodating with it in my past experience.
-
07-23-26 15:23 #12044Regular Member

Posts: 7Open at 8 am
I have an early morning tomorrow and looking for an AMP that opens at 8 am. So far all I can find is K Spa. Anyone know of other early open establishments? Google turns up mostly legit places. Thanks in advance.
-
07-22-26 17:38 #12043Regular Member

Posts: 13Lovespa
Stopped by Love Spa over the weekend and got Nina. HWB with nice real D cups, shoulder-length black hair, smooth light tan skin, no tattoos, and completely natural downstairs. Super friendly and bubbly girl who smiles a lot — very lively and easy to talk to even with her limited English.
The massage was actually pretty good and professional. She has good hands, nice pressure with some solid teasing that got me relaxed and ready.
On the flip she went full GFE mode, super passionate and active. Started with a great enthusiastic BBBJ, wet and sloppy in a good way. We did 69 for a while, her kitty was nice and clean. Then CFS where she really got into it — rode me hard in cowgirl, switched to missionary with those D cups bouncing right in my face, and finished strong in doggy where she was pushing back and moaning. Very responsive and fun the whole time, made it feel like a real girlfriend session.
Cleaned me up nicely afterwards with hot towels and some light chat. Overall, Nina is a winner — great attitude, good body, solid massage plus excellent service. Definitely a repeat for me.
-
07-22-26 14:15 #12042Regular Member

Posts: 9Leah at LS
Is it me or, are they just rotating out more frequently now?
Leah looks younger than anyone I've ever come across in this industry. Slim and yoga pants that really put an outline on the booty. I really wasn't expecting anything more than a HJ at this point. She certainly proved me wrong.
Like a slutty ex back in the day, she started off with an exciting camel toe slide before going down for a BBBJ. She's light enough to be put in several flexible positions. Bag finish. Maybe next time ill see if she's up for CIM.
-
07-21-26 02:59 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 989Nice review, man. You find being able to speak Mandarin or being Chinese help connect more on a different level? Also may I ask how much donation for a 90 min session with Momo? I normally and spent after 45.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 02:26 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 339Momo at Candy
I headed over to Portland over the weekend for some tax-free shopping, and also to see one of my ATF (if not THE ATFF) Momo at Candy. Made an appointment with her directly ahead of time and when I arrived, she was already waiting for me. As soon as Momo saw me, our lips locked immediately and our tongues were all tangled up. It has been a while since I last saw her elsewhere, but Momo was still Momo, the one and only sexy bombshell who's always in my head.
Once we were inside the room, I left the donation on the table and started getting undressed. Momo helped unzip my pants, pulled out my junior, and started playing with it before asking me to lie face down on the massage table. I asked to skip the massage and she whispered in my ears "you naughty boy". Momo stripped naked and boy, what a magnificent pair of F's on her fit body! While there is a tattoo on her abs, but it did not bother me at all because she was clean shaven plus my eyes was on her titties most of the time.
As usual, the "fun" business started with a thorough catbath, followed by her boobs rubbing against my back and legs, which felt incredible. Flipped around for 69, and Momo's BBBJ / DT skills were top notch, just the way I liked it. Once cover was on, she mounted herself for ACG and rode me like crazy while our lips locked tightly again in DFK. I had to stop her and switched K9 then to Mish to prevent bursting too early. Usually I am not a huge fan of Mish, but I was enjoying it with Momo as I could press and rub my chest on her F boobs. Once switched to standing Mish, it got even better as now I could watch her arms squeezing her boobs together, while I continue to pump her hard and deep.
Before I was ready to pop, I pulled out and asked for CIM. Momo got up, kneeled down on the pillow, and started another round of BBBJ / DT while I was semi-standing / sitting on the massage table. Within a minute or two, I unleased a few days of load inside her mouth. After I finished shooting, she would not let go of my junior and continued with the suctions. I had to stop her as I became oversensitive and my legs were shaking by now. Man I sweated like crazy, as it was steamy hot with all the pumping actions from me and from her.
Momo cleaned me up nicely with some wipes and hot towels, we even had another round of blue toast. While we were cuddling on the table chatting in Mandarin, she somehow got me hard again! I can't believe I actually went for another quick round with her because she was just oozing sexuality. Anyhow, 2 pops in 90 min and I left a happy drained monger. On my way out, I met two other girls but my mind was still thinking about our amazing sessions; not sure when (or where) I will see Momo again, but if stars align somehow, I would drop everything to see her!










Reply With Quote




