Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17453
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303
    She looks way worse than her pics. Will do anything for extra though.

  2. #17452

    Ashely latina

    Dream with Ashley today. Set up was very easy. Met within the hour after messaging her timing worked out well. Nice hotel near airport. Quoted $. 9 for HHR $$$ HR. Went with Hhr. No clock watching. Her body is exactly like the pics, cute Latina / Italian mix. Very talkative and friendly from the get go. Danced and teased at first, CBJ after, then she took it like a champ. Multiple positions and had her in a pretzel almost at one point on her back. Highly recommend. Treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213442092

  3. #17451
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303

  4. #17450

    Emily lush emily fantasy?

    Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html

    https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/

  5. #17449
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any pics of Abra, I'd like to be refreshed on what she looked like. Did some searching and saw a mention that she's dead.

    Edit

    Found this

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33984-Another-what-happened-to.&p=6136005&viewfull=1#post6136005
    The good days when there was real talent here.

  6. #17448

    Pics of Abra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    The last I heard from Abra, she had moved to Indianapolis found someone to pay for a boob job moved to Phoenix and was working quietly in Phoenix. I'd like to think she's the hot mommy in the pick up line at an elementary school who gives the best blowjob in the district?
    If anyone has any pics of Abra, I'd like to be refreshed on what she looked like. Did some searching and saw a mention that she's dead.

    Edit

    Found this…

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33984-Another-what-happened-to.&p=6136005&viewfull=1#post6136005

  7. #17447

    Abra

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn. Abra is a name I haven't thought about in years. What happened to her?
    The last I heard from Abra, she had moved to Indianapolis found someone to pay for a boob job moved to Phoenix and was working quietly in Phoenix. I'd like to think she's the hot mommy in the pick up line at an elementary school who gives the best blowjob in the district?

  8. #17446
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed her too. If anyone finds her, I'm interested. In general, any spinner body, 100 lbs would be great if you have info.

    I've been around forever. If you remember Abra, 401 k Jazz, Hot Blonde Maggie, etc.
    Oh damn. Abra is a name I haven't thought about in years. What happened to her?

  9. #17445
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I will second RangerStl. I'd rather use my hand than see the first woman.
    Luckily for me, the first girl showed me who she is before we even met. I inquired about some weird fetishes of mine which admittedly are not for everyone, and she was one of the rudest to ever reply, basically told me to fuck off. So I did.

  10. #17444
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    I texted this one like 6 different times and not a single reply. How long did it take you?
    That happens often with out of area numbers & hot gals.

  11. #17443
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed the first girl before, she is absolutely awful, and even the thought of a double wouldn't get me to go see her again. One of the very few times I left without getting off, (my choice) she has absolutely no idea how to suck a dick. The second girl is cute and I'd see her on condition the first girl stays away.
    I will second RangerStl. I'd rather use my hand than see the first woman.

  12. #17442
    I texted this one like 6 different times and not a single reply. How long did it take you?

  13. #17441
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    The first girl in this post has been around for a while but can't remember ever seeing anything about her. Now she's posting a double with this new girl who I've seen posting on LC recently. Has anyone seen either or possibly both of them? I've never had a true 3-way and they appear to be a nice mix with 2 different types of girls. Any intel on either of them would be helpful so I can avoid walking into a potential scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213538284
    I've reviewed the first girl before, she is absolutely awful, and even the thought of a double wouldn't get me to go see her again. One of the very few times I left without getting off, (my choice) she has absolutely no idea how to suck a dick. The second girl is cute and I'd see her on condition the first girl stays away.

  14. #17440

    The 1st girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    The first girl in this post has been around for a while but can't remember ever seeing anything about her. Now she's posting a double with this new girl who I've seen posting on LC recently. Has anyone seen either or possibly both of them? I've never had a true 3-way and they appear to be a nice mix with 2 different types of girls. Any intel on either of them would be helpful so I can avoid walking into a potential scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213538284
    I did a review on her. She was legit when I saw her. I wasn't impressed with her. Seemed nice enough just not a good performance. I'd link the post but for some reason search is disabled so I can't find it. It wasn't too long ago. I don't know who the 2nd girl is but she looks like a cutie!! EDIT: The 2nd girl is Nina Vale. Someone asked about her before. I don't think anyone has posted saying they actually saw her. A search for Nina ( if your search is working ) should bring it up.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 07-29-26 at 22:21. Reason: additional info

  15. #17439

    Issa

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    At least you got a response. I've tried her multiple times with nothing back.
    I've called and left voicemails and texted several times in recent weeks. No response at all. Pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape