Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17441

    More Abra

    Phoenix AZ, web presence is active. Bring $1,000+.

    https://tryst.link/escort/demi-marie

  2. #17440

    Lush Caress

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    This is posted on TER:

    Lush Caress.

    When selecting services, it's crucial to proceed with caution, especially in the case of Lush Caress, also known as Emily Rosilyn and Emily Shaw. While her website may boast glowing reviews, let's take a moment to consider a few key points that warrant your attention.

    Firstly, the absence of any reviews on TER is concerning. This lack of third-party feedback raises a significant red flag. Trusting reviews solely listed on a provider's website can often lead to disappointment, as they may not reflect an accurate picture. Remember, TER is able to impose controls only on providers who post on their site, which Ms. Caress has not done.

    Prioritize your safety and satisfaction by seeking out providers with credible reviews and a solid reputation. Choose wisely!
    So just texted the number and surprise surprise, no cash for first time customers and wants a deposit and of course there really wasnt any of the typical screening. About as fake as can be.

  3. #17439
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePatates  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html

    https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/
    This is posted on TER:

    Lush Caress.

    When selecting services, it's crucial to proceed with caution, especially in the case of Lush Caress, also known as Emily Rosilyn and Emily Shaw. While her website may boast glowing reviews, let's take a moment to consider a few key points that warrant your attention.

    Firstly, the absence of any reviews on TER is concerning. This lack of third-party feedback raises a significant red flag. Trusting reviews solely listed on a provider's website can often lead to disappointment, as they may not reflect an accurate picture. Remember, TER is able to impose controls only on providers who post on their site, which Ms. Caress has not done.

    Prioritize your safety and satisfaction by seeking out providers with credible reviews and a solid reputation. Choose wisely!

  4. #17438
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePatates  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html

    https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/
    Seems legit? Her pictures are of a 20-something instagram model, yet she's only asking $250. Even without full service that won't happen. She has a California area code but supposedly she's in St Louis, and as you mentioned, you cannot find reviews of her on any legitimate board. She has 50 pictures, some in exotic places, but nothing that's definitively St Louis. Anyone looking like that is going to have reviews if she's legit. But she has 6 pages of reviews on her personal website? Oh, and 14 of them were all posted on the same day, April 10. Have you tried contacting her? I bet she'll ask for a deposit at some point before meeting up.

  5. #17437
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    She looks way worse than her pics. Will do anything for extra though.
    What a difference a year makes huh?

  6. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303
    I saw her almost exactly a year ago. She was pretty friendly and comms was easy and prompt. Pictures are pretty accurate and I didn't detect any bad habits or handlers. BBJ and CFS. I haven't repeated, but that's only because schedules and locations haven't lined up for me.

  7. #17435
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303
    She looks way worse than her pics. Will do anything for extra though.

  8. #17434

    Ashely latina

    Dream with Ashley today. Set up was very easy. Met within the hour after messaging her timing worked out well. Nice hotel near airport. Quoted $. 9 for HHR $$$ HR. Went with Hhr. No clock watching. Her body is exactly like the pics, cute Latina / Italian mix. Very talkative and friendly from the get go. Danced and teased at first, CBJ after, then she took it like a champ. Multiple positions and had her in a pretzel almost at one point on her back. Highly recommend. Treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213442092

  9. #17433
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303

  10. #17432

    Emily lush emily fantasy?

    Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html

    https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/

  11. #17431
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any pics of Abra, I'd like to be refreshed on what she looked like. Did some searching and saw a mention that she's dead.

    Edit

    Found this

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33984-Another-what-happened-to.&p=6136005&viewfull=1#post6136005
    The good days when there was real talent here.

  12. #17430

    Pics of Abra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    The last I heard from Abra, she had moved to Indianapolis found someone to pay for a boob job moved to Phoenix and was working quietly in Phoenix. I'd like to think she's the hot mommy in the pick up line at an elementary school who gives the best blowjob in the district?
    If anyone has any pics of Abra, I'd like to be refreshed on what she looked like. Did some searching and saw a mention that she's dead.

    Edit

    Found this…

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33984-Another-what-happened-to.&p=6136005&viewfull=1#post6136005

  13. #17429

    Abra

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn. Abra is a name I haven't thought about in years. What happened to her?
    The last I heard from Abra, she had moved to Indianapolis found someone to pay for a boob job moved to Phoenix and was working quietly in Phoenix. I'd like to think she's the hot mommy in the pick up line at an elementary school who gives the best blowjob in the district?

  14. #17428
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed her too. If anyone finds her, I'm interested. In general, any spinner body, 100 lbs would be great if you have info.

    I've been around forever. If you remember Abra, 401 k Jazz, Hot Blonde Maggie, etc.
    Oh damn. Abra is a name I haven't thought about in years. What happened to her?

  15. #17427
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I will second RangerStl. I'd rather use my hand than see the first woman.
    Luckily for me, the first girl showed me who she is before we even met. I inquired about some weird fetishes of mine which admittedly are not for everyone, and she was one of the rudest to ever reply, basically told me to fuck off. So I did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape