rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17446

    Floria

    Has anyone meet up with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...c/208613485144

  2. #17445

    Lusious

    After texting numerous girls, I finally got a response from Lusious (incorrect spelling but that's what is on her ad). Met her at her in-call which is a low end motel in St. Peters. I actually thought she looked better (younger) than her pictures. She's fairly short and has really nice tits with great stiff nipples which she said she got from her mom. We talked a bit while undressing as soon as I arrived. Turns out I knew her mother who was a stripper that went by Nipples at C-Mowes in the 90's. After undressing we went to the bed and began DFK and feeling each other up. From their she went to a BBBJ, followed by cowgirl then mish where I finished deep inside her. She is open to anal but I did not participate. Overall a good, if not great, time.

  3. #17444

    Abra

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Phoenix AZ, web presence is active. Bring $1,000+.

    https://tryst.link/escort/demi-marie
    Wait. Is this actually her? I saw her a few times back in the day and she was phenomenal. Like top 3 all time for sure. Really hard to tell if this is her with the blurred out face, but certainly could be. I bet it's been 15 years since I last saw her.

  4. #17443

    Review of Bean

    I visited her. Very polite lady. Place was a 1 bedroom apt in safe area. Very smoky. She's missing a front tooth and had some bruising on her body. Didn't appear to be from drug use but from rough sex. Little chubby. Again, very nice lady but I won't repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213625834#.

  5. #17442

    More Abra

    Phoenix AZ, web presence is active. Bring $1,000+.

    https://tryst.link/escort/demi-marie

  6. #17441

    Lush Caress

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    This is posted on TER:

    Lush Caress.

    When selecting services, it's crucial to proceed with caution, especially in the case of Lush Caress, also known as Emily Rosilyn and Emily Shaw. While her website may boast glowing reviews, let's take a moment to consider a few key points that warrant your attention.

    Firstly, the absence of any reviews on TER is concerning. This lack of third-party feedback raises a significant red flag. Trusting reviews solely listed on a provider's website can often lead to disappointment, as they may not reflect an accurate picture. Remember, TER is able to impose controls only on providers who post on their site, which Ms. Caress has not done.

    Prioritize your safety and satisfaction by seeking out providers with credible reviews and a solid reputation. Choose wisely!
    So just texted the number and surprise surprise, no cash for first time customers and wants a deposit and of course there really wasnt any of the typical screening. About as fake as can be.

  7. #17440
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePatates  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html

    https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/
    This is posted on TER:

    Lush Caress.

    When selecting services, it's crucial to proceed with caution, especially in the case of Lush Caress, also known as Emily Rosilyn and Emily Shaw. While her website may boast glowing reviews, let's take a moment to consider a few key points that warrant your attention.

    Firstly, the absence of any reviews on TER is concerning. This lack of third-party feedback raises a significant red flag. Trusting reviews solely listed on a provider's website can often lead to disappointment, as they may not reflect an accurate picture. Remember, TER is able to impose controls only on providers who post on their site, which Ms. Caress has not done.

    Prioritize your safety and satisfaction by seeking out providers with credible reviews and a solid reputation. Choose wisely!

  8. #17439
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePatates  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html

    https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/
    Seems legit? Her pictures are of a 20-something instagram model, yet she's only asking $250. Even without full service that won't happen. She has a California area code but supposedly she's in St Louis, and as you mentioned, you cannot find reviews of her on any legitimate board. She has 50 pictures, some in exotic places, but nothing that's definitively St Louis. Anyone looking like that is going to have reviews if she's legit. But she has 6 pages of reviews on her personal website? Oh, and 14 of them were all posted on the same day, April 10. Have you tried contacting her? I bet she'll ask for a deposit at some point before meeting up.

  9. #17438
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    She looks way worse than her pics. Will do anything for extra though.
    What a difference a year makes huh?

  10. #17437
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303
    I saw her almost exactly a year ago. She was pretty friendly and comms was easy and prompt. Pictures are pretty accurate and I didn't detect any bad habits or handlers. BBJ and CFS. I haven't repeated, but that's only because schedules and locations haven't lined up for me.

  11. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303
    She looks way worse than her pics. Will do anything for extra though.

  12. #17435

    Ashely latina

    Dream with Ashley today. Set up was very easy. Met within the hour after messaging her timing worked out well. Nice hotel near airport. Quoted $. 9 for HHR $$$ HR. Went with Hhr. No clock watching. Her body is exactly like the pics, cute Latina / Italian mix. Very talkative and friendly from the get go. Danced and teased at first, CBJ after, then she took it like a champ. Multiple positions and had her in a pretzel almost at one point on her back. Highly recommend. Treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213442092

  13. #17434
    Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303

  14. #17433

    Emily lush emily fantasy?

    Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html

    https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/

  15. #17432
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any pics of Abra, I'd like to be refreshed on what she looked like. Did some searching and saw a mention that she's dead.

    Edit

    Found this

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33984-Another-what-happened-to.&p=6136005&viewfull=1#post6136005
    The good days when there was real talent here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape