Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17437
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Issa / Blonde Babydoll.

    314-901-0880.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/954860694106

    Just the typical experience of making arrangements and then ghosting and then, to make this dumber, texting me an hour later asking when I was coming over. Has to be a user that fell asleep or something like that. Pass.
    At least you got a response. I've tried her multiple times with nothing back.

  2. #17436

    Nina

    Damn I had my eyes set on her and wanted to try her out. But man if she feels like scam artist that sucks. She looks really good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Can speak to a few of these, though I haven't partaken for various reasons.

    Met Carmen for a bit, really just gave her a ride but got a good look (and some feels) at her body. She's definitely a hard user and is thinner than her pics. Probably too thin but not scary thin. No baby damage and felt tight enough, but dry. Shes got some city miles on her but a cute little body. Teeth are highly suspect, she does not show them, even while taking in person.

    I personally read her as very high health risk, cover or not. Picked her up at a house not far at all off the MLK stroll. To Pup's point, I expect that's not a coincidence. She honestly seemed to me like a really nice girl, though I did catch a whiff of volatility. Hygiene was OK but I also picked up a hint of yesterdays sashimi on my digits after she jumped out for a re-up. BYO cover because she wont have one. That said, if you seem as clean as I apparently do and you dont particularly feel the need to stay that way, then don't bring anything at all. She wont mind.

    Nina is a former stripper who has operated under several names now. When I talked to her, she was staying with a friend just north of 70 near kingshighway, so still North City hood. I got strong scam vibes from her. Between the location, the multiple names and her general shiftiness, I'd say operate at your own risk.

    Traded messages with Present. Wants 150/250/400 for straight covered half & half. Quoted 800 for GFE that didn't include daty. So, if you can operate under those rules at that price, she seems legit and is definitely the kind of hot af, perky, well maintained spinner we don't see too often here. I'd say dive in, the water looks pristine.

  3. #17435

    Jessica

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213355577

    I was in town for a day and decided to try out this Latina. Comms were good, she quoted $/ qv, $. 5/ hh, and $$. 5/ hr. I opted for hh. I wanted to have the option to play with her chest if the session went well. Went to her spot and she gave me her room number when I got to the parking lot. Pics were accurate, she's a voluptuous spinner with some back tattoos and perfect c / d cups. We undressed, and I snuck a suck of her tits. Little did I know that was the only time I would put my mouth on her. We started with a CBJ, and as we moved on to cowgirl, she grabbed a wet wipe, poked a hole in the middle of it, and poked my already rubbered jr through it. Never seen that before. I get being safe, but really? Anyways, as she was riding on top, I go for another taste of her tits when she pushed my head back down. Apparently that wasn't on the menu. Well, being the trooper that I am, I settled for fondling them as she rode me. Then we switch for a doggy where I held her from her tight waist to fill the bag. I suspect she might not be suited for bigger guys, as I sensed some discomfort whenever I drove deep. She's pretty small for being so curvy, and I am of very average size. Take that how you will, I didn't follow up on it. Might be worth a repeat if she would allow some titty suck. Otherwise, she has a nice body and didn't seem problematic. Offered me a beer afterwards, so maybe I sling good dick after all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ff827d8752af476b099d2514333fef87_f.jpg‎   5bb5db36ec89ad7992cb496fc1b58da3_f.jpg‎  

  4. #17434

    Private messaged you

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Page.

    3142803042.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213353660

    Pros: actually response to text messages, doesn't leave you waiting when you arrive or ghosts, accurate photos.

    Cons: obviously new to this thing because she is very quiet, total dead fish, doesn't say almost a goddamn word. The vibe of her post does not match the vibe of her in person.

    Will pass in the future.
    I sent you a private message asking for more info on her. I'm going to see this week.

  5. #17433
    Issa / Blonde Babydoll.

    314-901-0880.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/954860694106

    Just the typical experience of making arrangements and then ghosting and then, to make this dumber, texting me an hour later asking when I was coming over. Has to be a user that fell asleep or something like that. Pass.

  6. #17432
    Cam.

    6187724318.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213379355

    Pros: generally replies to text messages, and it's more than just one word bullshit answers most of the time kind of.

    Cons: never fucking saw her, and I was even the sucker who drove out twice to her incall try and make it happen. Both times I waited around 10 minutes and crickets. Then I left and only then did I get messages after that asking where I was or what the plan was or whatever bullshit saying that she had to walk her dog or forgot to check her phone or blah blah blah. I don't have time for that bullshit.

  7. #17431
    Page.

    3142803042.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213353660

    Pros: actually response to text messages, doesn't leave you waiting when you arrive or ghosts, accurate photos.

    Cons: obviously new to this thing because she is very quiet, total dead fish, doesn't say almost a goddamn word. The vibe of her post does not match the vibe of her in person.

    Will pass in the future.

  8. #17430

    Lilia NCNS

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.

    Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.

    Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!
    When was this?

    Same happened to me. I'm trying to figure out if something traumatic happened to her, or she abruptly decided to retire, or she decided to deliberately jerk us around.

  9. #17429
    Can speak to a few of these, though I haven't partaken for various reasons.

    Met Carmen for a bit, really just gave her a ride but got a good look (and some feels) at her body. She's definitely a hard user and is thinner than her pics. Probably too thin but not scary thin. No baby damage and felt tight enough, but dry. Shes got some city miles on her but a cute little body. Teeth are highly suspect, she does not show them, even while taking in person.

    I personally read her as very high health risk, cover or not. Picked her up at a house not far at all off the MLK stroll. To Pup's point, I expect that's not a coincidence. She honestly seemed to me like a really nice girl, though I did catch a whiff of volatility. Hygiene was OK but I also picked up a hint of yesterdays sashimi on my digits after she jumped out for a re-up. BYO cover because she wont have one. That said, if you seem as clean as I apparently do and you dont particularly feel the need to stay that way, then don't bring anything at all. She wont mind.

    Nina is a former stripper who has operated under several names now. When I talked to her, she was staying with a friend just north of 70 near kingshighway, so still North City hood. I got strong scam vibes from her. Between the location, the multiple names and her general shiftiness, I'd say operate at your own risk.

    Traded messages with Present. Wants 150/250/400 for straight covered half & half. Quoted 800 for GFE that didn't include daty. So, if you can operate under those rules at that price, she seems legit and is definitely the kind of hot af, perky, well maintained spinner we don't see too often here. I'd say dive in, the water looks pristine.

  10. #17428
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Is this AA girl legit that posta on RR?
    Yes, I have and yes it is good. Nice tight body, just a CBJ. Loves to be fucked from behind. So nice 20 minute fuck and she came twice. Recommend highly. Very nice personality too.

  11. #17427

    Carmen

    Don't know about the rest but Carmen is a heavy user, has a handler, dangerous. Be careful.

  12. #17426
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.

    Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.

    Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!
    That tends to work out well for you. I've gotten a free visit each time she's ghosted me. I usually go back the next week and think of it as a 2 for 1.

  13. #17425

    Legit Hispanic Peeler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213123042

    I went to see this one at the Red Roof on Wilson. There's two of them. As I pull up, I see them coming out to get in their car. One is white skin, thinner, unremarkable. She told me she was busty over text. If she was, she was hiding it well. I told her that I kinda liked her friend a little more. She was a little darker skinned, curvier, and wearing a short top that showed off the goods. Without skipping a beat, she called her friend out of the car and we went into the room together. I chose the QV and it was every bit the quick visit. No sucking on her nipples (extra), although she didn't care how much I squeezed them. She didn't jerk me off to get me hard before the CBJ. Sex was pretty good, she gave me "the look" and made some good noises while I held her tits and unloaded in the bag. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes.

    Positives.

    Her body was pretty amazing with all the right parts being soft and still having a small waist and great soft tits that you could't tell were fake. Tight pussy.

    Negatives.

    You could see the work under one of her tits (fake) and she was impersonal as hell.

    She was very pretty and had a great body, so I usually forgive the rules and impersonal service. It's a sliding scale for me. The less hot you are, the less you can get away with being a c*nt. She was hot enough for me to forgive. Don't know if YMMV. She might be a little more sensual with the hour long session. She's from Venezuala and is based out of Dallas.

    Peace.

  14. #17424

    Lilia

    Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.

    Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.

    Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!

  15. #17423

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape