Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 17691
-
08-01-26 13:39 #17436Senior Member

Posts: 74She looks way worse than her pics. Will do anything for extra though.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 01:08 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 30Ashely latina
Dream with Ashley today. Set up was very easy. Met within the hour after messaging her timing worked out well. Nice hotel near airport. Quoted $. 9 for HHR $$$ HR. Went with Hhr. No clock watching. Her body is exactly like the pics, cute Latina / Italian mix. Very talkative and friendly from the get go. Danced and teased at first, CBJ after, then she took it like a champ. Multiple positions and had her in a pretzel almost at one point on her back. Highly recommend. Treat her well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213442092
-
07-31-26 17:55 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 409Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303
-
07-31-26 17:32 #17433Regular Member

Posts: 1Emily lush emily fantasy?
Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html
https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/
-
07-31-26 10:21 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 117The good days when there was real talent here.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:15 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 534Pics of Abra?
If anyone has any pics of Abra, I'd like to be refreshed on what she looked like. Did some searching and saw a mention that she's dead.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
Edit
Found this…
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33984-Another-what-happened-to.&p=6136005&viewfull=1#post6136005
-
07-31-26 07:10 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 1744Abra
The last I heard from Abra, she had moved to Indianapolis found someone to pay for a boob job moved to Phoenix and was working quietly in Phoenix. I'd like to think she's the hot mommy in the pick up line at an elementary school who gives the best blowjob in the district?
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 22:42 #17429Senior Member

Posts: 534Oh damn. Abra is a name I haven't thought about in years. What happened to her?
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 22:13 #17428Senior Member

Posts: 254Luckily for me, the first girl showed me who she is before we even met. I inquired about some weird fetishes of mine which admittedly are not for everyone, and she was one of the rudest to ever reply, basically told me to fuck off. So I did.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 21:40 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 170That happens often with out of area numbers & hot gals.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 13:30 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 112I will second RangerStl. I'd rather use my hand than see the first woman.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 07:04 #17425Senior Member

Posts: 92I texted this one like 6 different times and not a single reply. How long did it take you?
Originally Posted by JoeCreeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 06:09 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 218I've reviewed the first girl before, she is absolutely awful, and even the thought of a double wouldn't get me to go see her again. One of the very few times I left without getting off, (my choice) she has absolutely no idea how to suck a dick. The second girl is cute and I'd see her on condition the first girl stays away.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 22:13 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 158The 1st girl
I did a review on her. She was legit when I saw her. I wasn't impressed with her. Seemed nice enough just not a good performance. I'd link the post but for some reason search is disabled so I can't find it. It wasn't too long ago. I don't know who the 2nd girl is but she looks like a cutie!! EDIT: The 2nd girl is Nina Vale. Someone asked about her before. I don't think anyone has posted saying they actually saw her. A search for Nina ( if your search is working ) should bring it up.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DoodleKatz; 07-29-26 at 22:21. Reason: additional info
-
07-29-26 18:49 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 105Issa
I've called and left voicemails and texted several times in recent weeks. No response at all. Pass.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






