Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 644 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 9659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9509

    Exceeded Expectations

    Opted for the premium cause she looked cute enough to kiss. That happened but prior to that I almost filped the bag just from her going down. Lots of attention and tongue action downstairs. After that it was DFK city as she rode to the finish. Only other thing I'll say is she's changed her hair and looks closer to her second to last Pic. Go check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/543077680784

  2. #9508

    I remember the tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMan120  [View Original Post]
    Looks good. Has anyone meet this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/441266821060
    * she's over 40 I can't remember name just the tattoos she's wasn't worth the $$$ last year when posting she most likely can't go longer than 30 minutes without demons interfering with the fun now!

  3. #9507

    Looks real good

    Looks good. Has anyone meet this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/441266821060

  4. #9506

  5. #9505

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    This one is funny to me. Got lazy and forgot to filter all pics. Rent must be due. Yall paying 100 plus for this? One room away from a street walker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/572224610677
    I started looking through the same pictures. 1-5 I thought, okay. 6 I thought, wow what's wrong with that Peaky? When I hit 7-8 I thought, OMG WTF! I'll never dispute PeakyBlinder again. I won't waste my time even going to look at pics. Best not even bring up pic 9.

  6. #9504

    Don't be fooled.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    This one is funny to me. Got lazy and forgot to filter all pics. Rent must be due. Yall paying 100 plus for this? One room away from a street walker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/572224610677
    * they ALL walking the streets sometime during the day / night when no one legit shows for appointment after appointment and the demons making them sick they go outside and take the first $20/$30 offer they get. It's whatever you want then. If a good hurricane comes this way $20 Bill's will be the golden key to any of their boxes.

  7. #9503

    So bad here now

    This one is funny to me. Got lazy and forgot to filter all pics. Rent must be due. Yall paying 100 plus for this? One room away from a street walker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/572224610677

  8. #9502

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    But NOT worth $350 hour, that's why this hobby is SHIT, too many willing to pay ridiculous prices, that's a lopsided transaction imo. I'd feel like a thirsty IDIOT paying that much, I have a UTR I can bang Raw for an Hour and 5 minutes for $100.
    She's a bargain with that extra 5 minutes. 👍128077;.

    But I agree. These prices are absolutely crazy.

  9. #9501

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and she is still as great as ever. She's around and worth it. Keep trying.
    But NOT worth $350 hour, that's why this hobby is SHIT, too many willing to pay ridiculous prices, that's a lopsided transaction imo. I'd feel like a thirsty IDIOT paying that much, I have a UTR I can bang Raw for an Hour and 5 minutes for $100.

  10. #9500

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    I saw her last week and she is still as great as ever. She's around and worth it. Keep trying.

  11. #9499

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    https://tryst.link/escort/preciousj777

  12. #9498

    She posted

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    * she posted early / middle last week on skip I saw her couch photo while cruising ads. Maybe she went to Wilmington for a few days for different scene.

  13. #9497

    Years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl?? DM's OK. Thanks, jtbrown50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/812761639342
    I saw her with another provider a long time ago. Maybe 5 years or so. That's like 20 years in ***** years LOL. Those pics are all from back then. She was looking damn good back then. I'd ask for updated or current photos before pulling the trigger.

  14. #9496

    All DOLLED UP!

    Any info on this girl?? DM's OK. Thanks, jtbrown50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/812761639342

  15. #9495

    She was around.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    * she was around middle of week she had posted on skip 1 time (I noticed her sofa photo can't remember day) saw her in parking lot out shopping the same / next day. But that means nothing in this business since they take off for days at time. She's worth the wait especially since your other options are mostly pathetic or worse than pathetic! Unless you don't care about demons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape