Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 645 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 9668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9503

    So bad here now

    This one is funny to me. Got lazy and forgot to filter all pics. Rent must be due. Yall paying 100 plus for this? One room away from a street walker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/572224610677

  2. #9502

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    But NOT worth $350 hour, that's why this hobby is SHIT, too many willing to pay ridiculous prices, that's a lopsided transaction imo. I'd feel like a thirsty IDIOT paying that much, I have a UTR I can bang Raw for an Hour and 5 minutes for $100.
    She's a bargain with that extra 5 minutes. 👍128077;.

    But I agree. These prices are absolutely crazy.

  3. #9501

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and she is still as great as ever. She's around and worth it. Keep trying.
    But NOT worth $350 hour, that's why this hobby is SHIT, too many willing to pay ridiculous prices, that's a lopsided transaction imo. I'd feel like a thirsty IDIOT paying that much, I have a UTR I can bang Raw for an Hour and 5 minutes for $100.

  4. #9500

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    I saw her last week and she is still as great as ever. She's around and worth it. Keep trying.

  5. #9499

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    https://tryst.link/escort/preciousj777

  6. #9498

    She posted

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    * she posted early / middle last week on skip I saw her couch photo while cruising ads. Maybe she went to Wilmington for a few days for different scene.

  7. #9497

    Years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl?? DM's OK. Thanks, jtbrown50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/812761639342
    I saw her with another provider a long time ago. Maybe 5 years or so. That's like 20 years in ***** years LOL. Those pics are all from back then. She was looking damn good back then. I'd ask for updated or current photos before pulling the trigger.

  8. #9496

    All DOLLED UP!

    Any info on this girl?? DM's OK. Thanks, jtbrown50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/812761639342

  9. #9495

    She was around.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    * she was around middle of week she had posted on skip 1 time (I noticed her sofa photo can't remember day) saw her in parking lot out shopping the same / next day. But that means nothing in this business since they take off for days at time. She's worth the wait especially since your other options are mostly pathetic or worse than pathetic! Unless you don't care about demons.

  10. #9494

    Any word on Precious?

    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.

  11. #9493

    Kay Kay

    I was wondering if this was the cute mixed girl that was around 3 or 4 years back? She stopped posting ads and I never heard from her again. There was also a mixed chick named Whitney that was posting around 2 or 3 years back. Wish she was still around too.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    The mixed girl with pretty green or hazel eyes?

  12. #9492

    Kay kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Only reliable I know is Laci, does anyone knows what happened to KayKay?
    The mixed girl with pretty green or hazel eyes?

  13. #9491

    Making a trip next week

    Only reliable I know is Laci, does anyone knows what happened to KayKay?

  14. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    $240 hh $380 hr Thats a months groceries blown on a skank with a condom in less than 30 minutes, No way, this hobby is pathetic nothing but out of shape slobs wantin 5 times what their worth.
    Yeah it really is bad.

  15. #9489

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    How do I get ahold of her??Help please.
    I sent you a DM. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape