Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 645 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 9664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9514

    Thanks for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired2020  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/773063276135

    Pictures are washed, looks 100 times older in person. Over priced. Service is so so. You been warned.
    I was considering but as per my policy Ida most likely walked out before putting and money down. What was her donations?

  2. #9513

    Thats a FAKE ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Thodthod  [View Original Post]
    Always a safe bet. She went up a little on price HH for 4. Used to be 3. Either way, I'd say she's worth it. Super easy set up. Incall near BATB. https://tryst.link/escort/dolce-.
    If I ever saw one, and her locations are Florida, Have to be a real dumbass to fall for that ad, bet "she" requires a deposit LOL.

  3. #9512

    Dolce is a sweetie

    Always a safe bet. She went up a little on price HH for 4. Used to be 3. Either way, I'd say she's worth it. Super easy set up. Incall near BATB. https://tryst.link/escort/dolce-.

  4. #9511

    Avoid this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/773063276135

    Pictures are washed, looks 100 times older in person. Over priced. Service is so so. You been warned.

  5. #9510

    Drama Free.

    * I got a call from Magical Mystic MISTY and she moved to the 28th /29th south end to be dramatic free she lost I'd (stolen. She just got) so she had an old lady w skip acct post for her bur as it goes people only wanted the younger Misty not the Seahag so the green eyed monster of jealousy shows up. So if any of you mongers are looking for drama free action she is available. She sent me a dozen photos from this week here are a few so if you want to get ahold of her without having to go through seahags ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260801_135354_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260801_135435_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260801_135408_TextNow.jpg‎  

  6. #9509

    Exceeded Expectations

    Opted for the premium cause she looked cute enough to kiss. That happened but prior to that I almost filped the bag just from her going down. Lots of attention and tongue action downstairs. After that it was DFK city as she rode to the finish. Only other thing I'll say is she's changed her hair and looks closer to her second to last Pic. Go check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/543077680784

  7. #9508

    I remember the tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMan120  [View Original Post]
    Looks good. Has anyone meet this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/441266821060
    * she's over 40 I can't remember name just the tattoos she's wasn't worth the $$$ last year when posting she most likely can't go longer than 30 minutes without demons interfering with the fun now!

  8. #9507

    Looks real good

    Looks good. Has anyone meet this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/441266821060

  9. #9506

  10. #9505

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    This one is funny to me. Got lazy and forgot to filter all pics. Rent must be due. Yall paying 100 plus for this? One room away from a street walker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/572224610677
    I started looking through the same pictures. 1-5 I thought, okay. 6 I thought, wow what's wrong with that Peaky? When I hit 7-8 I thought, OMG WTF! I'll never dispute PeakyBlinder again. I won't waste my time even going to look at pics. Best not even bring up pic 9.

  11. #9504

    Don't be fooled.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    This one is funny to me. Got lazy and forgot to filter all pics. Rent must be due. Yall paying 100 plus for this? One room away from a street walker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/572224610677
    * they ALL walking the streets sometime during the day / night when no one legit shows for appointment after appointment and the demons making them sick they go outside and take the first $20/$30 offer they get. It's whatever you want then. If a good hurricane comes this way $20 Bill's will be the golden key to any of their boxes.

  12. #9503

    So bad here now

    This one is funny to me. Got lazy and forgot to filter all pics. Rent must be due. Yall paying 100 plus for this? One room away from a street walker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/572224610677

  13. #9502

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    But NOT worth $350 hour, that's why this hobby is SHIT, too many willing to pay ridiculous prices, that's a lopsided transaction imo. I'd feel like a thirsty IDIOT paying that much, I have a UTR I can bang Raw for an Hour and 5 minutes for $100.
    She's a bargain with that extra 5 minutes. 👍128077;.

    But I agree. These prices are absolutely crazy.

  14. #9501

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and she is still as great as ever. She's around and worth it. Keep trying.
    But NOT worth $350 hour, that's why this hobby is SHIT, too many willing to pay ridiculous prices, that's a lopsided transaction imo. I'd feel like a thirsty IDIOT paying that much, I have a UTR I can bang Raw for an Hour and 5 minutes for $100.

  15. #9500

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVirtue1  [View Original Post]
    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.
    I saw her last week and she is still as great as ever. She's around and worth it. Keep trying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape