Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 644 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 9659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9494

    Any word on Precious?

    One of you wonderful degenerates were able to put me in contact with Precious a while back and I had a fantastic time. I'm back in town and have been trying to set something up and it's been radio silence. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from her. In town for a few more days and would love to see her again. TIA.

  2. #9493

    Kay Kay

    I was wondering if this was the cute mixed girl that was around 3 or 4 years back? She stopped posting ads and I never heard from her again. There was also a mixed chick named Whitney that was posting around 2 or 3 years back. Wish she was still around too.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    The mixed girl with pretty green or hazel eyes?

  3. #9492

    Kay kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Only reliable I know is Laci, does anyone knows what happened to KayKay?
    The mixed girl with pretty green or hazel eyes?

  4. #9491

    Making a trip next week

    Only reliable I know is Laci, does anyone knows what happened to KayKay?

  5. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    $240 hh $380 hr Thats a months groceries blown on a skank with a condom in less than 30 minutes, No way, this hobby is pathetic nothing but out of shape slobs wantin 5 times what their worth.
    Yeah it really is bad.

  6. #9489

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    How do I get ahold of her??Help please.
    I sent you a DM. Good luck.

  7. #9488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Same lady. I would say she is early 50's. Nice body. Nice attitude! Still staying at the same hotel by Lowes. Good luck!
    She is 63 years old. I know her well.

  8. #9487

    And she wants

    Don't know anyone who's paying 240 a hh for that. She's no supermodel.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/333687057366

  9. #9486

  10. #9485

    Anyone try this


  11. #9484

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Same lady. I would say she is early 50's. Nice body. Nice attitude! Still staying at the same hotel by Lowes. Good luck!
    How do I get ahold of her??Help please.

  12. #9483

    And she wants

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    I seen the first one not great very mechanical not that great won't repeat.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394
    $240 hh $380 hr Thats a months groceries blown on a skank with a condom in less than 30 minutes, No way, this hobby is pathetic nothing but out of shape slobs wantin 5 times what their worth.

  13. #9482

    Info for you

    I seen the first one not great very mechanical not that great won't repeat.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

  14. #9481

    Don't see the last one

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Any info on any of them? Good / bad? Kind of interested in the 21 yr old redhead but I got a feeling it's LE after reading the caution avoid myrtle beach this week post.

    I've seen the 40 yr old blonde posting for years but never read any info on her. I've seen the 27 yr old blonde posting for years and seen her posting pregnant ads a couple years, saw her walking the streets of yaupon with black dudes as well but again never read any reviews on her. I've also seen the 25 yr old blonde posting for the past 2 years and never read any info on her. The new 24 old blonde looks good and I've seen her posting the past few weeks. Was wondering if she's legit or LE as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/005968453846

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...t/763659269858

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/654641838875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/914472246210
    The last one looks nothing like her pictures and is overweight and rather fugly. Avoid!

  15. #9480

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    There is a new lady visiting with the Hotel Asians. She arrived about a week ago. I saw her today. She is probably latter 40's, maybe 50, nice body, shaved kitty. She has a nice attitude and gets the job done! Staying at the same hotel by Lowes.
    I saw her again today. Same lady. I would say she is early 50's. Nice body. Nice attitude! Still staying at the same hotel by Lowes. Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New one.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape