Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 18335
-
07-26-26 21:41 #17840Senior Member

Posts: 286Genuinely curious who you are talking about. Because the one we are talking about, easily confirmed by following the links in the reply chain, isn't remotely asian.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 19:41 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 489She's been reviewed by a few before. Just do a search on the forum. Bottom lone, she did you a favor by ghosting you based on review from others.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 15:59 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 393Luna
Luna, 21, Germantown, MD:
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d
Luna has been reviewed here before. Anyone see her recently? I tried to set up a meeting with her twice. First time, a week ago last Friday, she texted me the morning of, saying that she was feeling sick. The second time, this past Friday, she ghosted me.
-
07-26-26 14:29 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 368She's not 18
She's at least 23; she's also on tryst.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 09:24 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 368Tiffany
Any info on this one; supposed to meet sometime next week, comms picked up recently. Ppm under 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-f335c507ba92
Thanks!
-
07-25-26 15:25 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 1042Another whale. Max 300. I wouldn't touch it.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 15:23 #17834Senior Member

Posts: 1042Thats a whale. Max 100 for simps. I'd charge her to text me.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 14:01 #17833Senior Member

Posts: 246Yes and I don't think she would budge. She's 18 and she knows can get away with that ask being young and hot. I passed though. Not fully my type to dishout 1 k just like that. Plus my optimal age range is 21-25. Kinda weird taking her out somewhere and she can't legally order a drink.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 13:55 #17832Senior Member

Posts: 368A couple months ago, she would do it for a 1/3rd of that ask
I guess YMMV!
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 13:54 #17831Senior Member

Posts: 368Ask for a full body pick when no weight is listed
Happened to me a couple times over the years, now if you can't tell from pics, this is what I do!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 12:05 #17830Senior Member

Posts: 246Elle
She's looking for 800 ppm. All covered. Would not budge on either. I passed.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 11:47 #17829Senior Member

Posts: 1042Vivian
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0b715bf1bef4
Really short under 5 ft and really fat. Looks like a dumpling but is dtf for 500.
So for the simps go for it. Its a fucking no for me. Wasted time meeting this thing.
-
07-25-26 09:05 #17828Senior Member

Posts: 31Daniella
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-dfb4fe1fe057
Wants 1 k per meet.
-
07-24-26 20:16 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 378Sana
ALL covered, as in ALL. Nope.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 19:51 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 378That would be no.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




